X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
    So the original post is wrong then? It seem like is wrong I think according your Escriptures there.

Thank you. Is wrong. She CAN refuse sometimes.

YIC, Mari.
    A proper, God-fearing, Jesus loving man will never ask her during that time so she won't have the opportunity to refuse. She really should be completely separate from others during that time anyway so as not to make everything in the house, including her husband, unclean.
    The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
    Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    sigpic

Comment

PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

How about perhap she not feels well?
      Maybe she have headache or migraine?
      Or is ill - perhap after a operation?
      Perhaop she just had a baby?
      Maybe she is just exhaust after a hard day slavering in house for do everything for her husband and childrens whil man work or sit on sofa whit beers watching TV?
      Any wife who uses these excuses obviously doesn't understand the hard work their husband does to protect and provide for his family. At first I didn't understand, but Charlie told me that I would burn in hell if I was led astray but that he helped me stay on Jesus's path. I do anything for him because I'm happy knowing I'm serving him and the Lord!
      Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
      —Genesis 2:18, 21-24

Comment

I think a women haves the right to, lets not be sexist here everyone, there is a reason for everything. Just be patient, when she is ready, she will let you know. =]

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealWickedOne View Post
          lets not be sexist here everyone
          If you believed in the Bible or loved God, you would never say such a thing.

If a woman wishes to preserve her right to sexually reject a man at will, she has a perfectly viable means of doing so. Don't get married. It's really not that hard. But, once married, neither husband nor wife has the right to reject the other's marital claims. This does not mean that it is wise for anyone to abuse one's marital rights, as doing so on a regular basis will tend to lead to the legally correct abrogation of those rights. One is always free to respect the other's wishes and refrain from exercising one's rights in the same way that most Americans fail to exercise their right to bear arms most of the time. But failing to exercise one's rights is not the same as failing to possess them.

Genesis 3:16 To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
          with painful labor you will give birth to children.
          Your desire will be for your husband,
          and he will rule over you.”

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Colossians 3: 18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

Comment

Perhaop she just had a baby?
            Leviticus 12:2
            "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean."

Leviticus 12:5
            "But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days."

Hope that helps!
            "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
            John 8:32

Comment

Well, that's a bummer! Since I have a VERY low sex drive, now I have to go and cancel my wedding and keep on living in sin in my common law "marriage" where I suppose I still have the right to say no(?). Otherwise my vulvar vestibulitis will kill me!

Comment

Originally posted by Matilda View Post
                Well, that's a bummer! Since I have a VERY low sex drive, now I have to go and cancel my wedding and keep on living in sin in my common law "marriage" where I suppose I still have the right to say no(?). Otherwise my vulvar vestibulitis will kill me!
                No - your so called "common law marriage" will condemn you to hell!

And please write a thread of you own in the introduction forum, so we all can greet you properly!
                "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                John 8:32

Comment

Originally posted by Matilda View Post
                  I think the connections here are obvious.

Repent now. Marry and multiply. Do it.

Comment

Is this really a problem in a true Christian relationship? Perhaps I am just a lucky man but I have a problem with my wife over pleasing me. Really, there is a time and a place for it and I've made that abundantly clear...but I think she is just too a good a Christian woman at times. (And we have three fine boys to prove it! )
                    Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

Originally posted by Two-Dollar Bill View Post
                      Is this really a problem in a true Christian relationship? Perhaps I am just a lucky man but I have a problem with my wife over pleasing me. Really, there is a time and a place for it and I've made that abundantly clear...but I think she is just too a good a Christian woman at times. (And we have three fine boys to prove it! )

Well I hope I'm a True Cristian wife one day as good devote and enthusiast like your wife Mr Bill, I am a girl who want this very much for me, and I hope I find a husband (if that waht Jesus Lord want of course) that can be a loving and tender cristian whit me too, and that he understand when is yes 'lets' and 'no tonight honey' because I would do the same if I was the one whit all the ...'wantings' and he perhap no want so that's wht I wanna have and be also.

YIC, Mari.
                      Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                      My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                      - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Re: A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband!

Women deserve as much respect as men, and I am a man speaking this.

Women are not just here to serve men! They have equal rights and a husband cannot demand sex. A husband should respect his wife just as a wife should respect her husband!

Anyone who does not feel the same certainly does not deserve a place in heaven!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomo359 View Post
                          Women deserve as much respect as men, and I am a man speaking this...
                          Ok, but you're not a Christian man.

...Anyone who does not feel the same certainly does not deserve a place in heaven!!
                          Why don't you read the Bible, and see what it says about the requirements for going to Heaven, before you start telling people that they're wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                            Ok, but you're not a Christian man.

Why don't you read the Bible, and see what it says about the requirements for going to Heaven, before you start telling people that they're wrong?
                            I couldn't care less what some stupid out of date book says! I know whats right and wrong, I don't need some book supposedly written hundreds of years ago to tell me what to think and how to act!

Comment

I couldn't care less what some stupid out of date book says! I know whats right and wrong, I don't need some book supposedly written hundreds of years ago to tell me what to think and how to act!
                              So the Bible's wrong about that? Why do you take its word about the existence of Heaven, then?

Comment

Women deserve as much respect as men, and I am a man speaking this.

Women are not just here to serve men! They have equal rights and a husband cannot demand sex. A husband should respect his wife just as a wife should respect her husband!

Anyone who does not feel the same certainly does not deserve a place in heaven!!
                                You've never actually read the Bible, have you?
                                sigpic
                                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                                The truth about volcanos
                                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X