Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page I was raped by a ghost!
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#21)
Old
An old soul
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life Donald Trump 2016! Mission to Messico Touched by Jesus Christian Love Protected by JESUS Teabag Patriot Alternative Facts TC Bravery True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Doctor Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! True Christian™ Real American™ True Republican BFF of Jesus Ex-eurotrash True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD The Lord’s Witness Wound Persecuted Prayer Warrior Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Ex-liberal

Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I was raped by a ghost! - 07-30-2020, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick 'Magma' Bocchino View Post
Frozen in terror with my eyes clamped shut I was too scared to move or do anything about it. Pretty soon he had my pants completely off, he climbed onto my back and nibbled on my ear for a bit, I could feel the bulge in his pants against my leg. I was terrified. I tried to scream out but I had no voice. He pulled his member out of his pants and I could feel it as it slithered between my butt cheeks. I clenched my teeth and prepared for the penetration I was about to endure.
The ghost humped me over and over for hours, his deathly-cold member shredding my fragile rectum to pieces. When he was done my bed sheets were covered in blood and shit and semen, which was odd because up until then I never realized that ghosts could cum.
I think we all know there's another explanation that Mr. Bocchino may be withholding to protect the weak. Rectal demons.

Ephesians 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit