• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: False Religions And Cults

Originally posted by Crazy Ivan III View Post
    Explane this...
    Yawn. Photoshop. That was easy.

...Earth is raund
    Actually, it's spherical, idiot. The image I posted above also shows a round Earth, just one that happens to be flat.

Now get to explaining how Magellan's voyage would have been impossible on a flat Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelie View Post
      Ever heard of CG graphics? There's your answer. The Earth is flat, not "raund".
      YOU ARE WRIGHT.Earth is not raund
      Earth is spherical in shape

if earth woz flat then:

you could see oll of costalacinos and stars from every point on earth
      but you can´t see same costalacions from australia and as
      englend could from england

The time in New York, at the moment these words are written, is 12:00pm. The sun is in the middle of the sky (though it’s hard to see with the current cloud coverage). In Beijing, where Michael Phelps is likely getting ready for yet another gold medal, it’s 12:00am, midnight, and the sun is nowhere to be found.n Adelaide, Australia, it is 1:30am. More than 13 hours ahead. There, the sunset is long gone – so much so, that it’s soon going to rise up again in the beginning of a new day

This can only be explained if the world is round, and rotating around its own axis. At a certain point when the sun is shining on one part of the Earth, the opposite side is dark, and vise versa. That allows for time differences and timezones, specifically ones that are larger than 12 hours.
      Another point concerning timezones, the sun and flat/spherical Earth: If the sun was a “spotlight” (very directionally located so that light only shines on a specific location) and the world was flat, we would have seen the sun even if it didn’t shine on top of us (as you can see in the drawing below). The same way you can see the light coming out of a spotlight on a stage in the theater, even though you – the crowd – are in the dark. The only way to create two distinctly separate timezones, where there is complete darkness in one while there’s light in the other, is if the world is spherical.

Comment

YOU ARE WRIGHT.Earth is not raund
        Earth is spherical in shape

if earth woz flat then:

but you can´t see same costalacions from australia and as
        englend could from england

The time in New York, at the moment these words are written, is 12:00pm. The sun is in the middle of the sky (though it’s hard to see with the current cloud coverage). In Beijing, where Michael Phelps is likely getting ready for yet another gold medal, it’s 12:00am, midnight, and the sun is nowhere to be found.n Adelaide, Australia, it is 1:30am. More than 13 hours ahead. There, the sunset is long gone – so much so, that it’s soon going to rise up again in the beginning of a new day

This can only be explained if the world is round, and rotating around its own axis. At a certain point when the sun is shining on one part of the Earth, the opposite side is dark, and vise versa. That allows for time differences and timezones, specifically ones that are larger than 12 hours.
        Another point concerning timezones, the sun and flat/spherical Earth: If the sun was a “spotlight” (very directionally located so that light only shines on a specific location) and the world was flat, we would have seen the sun even if it didn’t shine on top of us (as you can see in the drawing below). The same way you can see the light coming out of a spotlight on a stage in the theater, even though you – the crowd – are in the dark. The only way to create two distinctly separate timezones, where there is complete darkness in one while there’s light in the other, is if the world is spherical.

Yet again one moment you type like a complete retard then suddenly you can type in perfect English. That's totally fake.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
          Yet again one moment you type like a complete retard then suddenly you can type in perfect English. That's totally fake.
          He stole the correctly written part from a website. It's an old post, as can be shown by the reference to Michael Phelps in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. He just didn't bother to read it before he stuck it in his post.
          Ezekiel 36:26- A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelie View Post
            He stole the correctly written part from a website. It's an old post, as can be shown by the reference to Michael Phelps in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. He just didn't bother to read it before he stuck it in his post.
            So basically when the atheist has nothing to say for itself it resorts to shoving outdated and irrelevant secular dogma down our throats and expecting it to make a difference.

How hateful!

2 John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

I think it's time to shun him.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

if earth woz flat then:

And if the earth were flat, you could see all of the kingdoms of the world from a high enough mountain. Oh, wait — you can:

Luke 4:5: And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

So basically when the atheist has nothing to say for itself it resorts to shoving outdated and irrelevant secular dogma down our throats and expecting it to make a difference.
                It is truth
                Truth isn´t outdated and irrelevant

I think it's time to shun him.
                So when sombody is teling truth you shun him up

Originally posted by Angelie
                I didn´t stole enything
                I WAZ IN HURRY
                FOOTBAL GAME(EURO 2012)
                elf vs azzurri

Originally posted by Pastor Isaack Peters
                And if the earth were flat, you could see all of the kingdoms of the world from a high enough mountain. Oh, wait — you can:

Luke 4:5: And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
                i waz tolking abaut costalacions of stars

that way you can´t see north star fomm below the equator
                if earth woz flat you cold see north star foom australia

but you can´t

Comment

˝And whay you didn´t posted link?˝ you would ask
                  Becoze you wolden´loked at it
                  wel some would but most of you wouldent

Comment

˝And whay you didn´t posted link?˝ you would ask
                    Becoze you wolden´loked at it
                    wel some would but most of you wouldent

What I would ask is, "what?".

Comment

If this were realistic, this little yellow stick figure man would fall off the earth at this angle.

This one makes sense. It's the only way it could be.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Your eyes are in your feet?

And this is still waiting...

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        ...Now get to explaining how Magellan's voyage would have been impossible on a flat Earth.

Comment

I am new to this website, so please don't bash on me. I have a question. I live a godly life and always help others and go to church. I do not smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol. I do not hate or make fun of others and accept others for who they are. But, people keep saying tht i will go to hell for listening to Insane Clown Posse, and related bands. Why do they say so, if i am doing good, but have a certain taste in music?

Comment

Originally posted by TaurineBug View Post
                            I am new to this website, so please don't bash on me. I have a question. I live a godly life and always help others and go to church. I do not smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol. I do not hate or make fun of others and accept others for who they are. But, people keep saying tht i will go to hell for listening to Insane Clown Posse, and related bands. Why do they say so, if i am doing good, but have a certain taste in music?
                            I hope you don't accept queers for what they are!
                            sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

I accept homosexuals, even though i do not agree with it. Although I do want to help change them

Comment

Originally posted by TaurineBug View Post
                                ...I live a godly life...
                                How do you know that, if you don't read the Bible?

...I do not smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol...
                                So? Jesus not only drank wine, He made it. Got Scripture that says you shouldn't smoke or do drugs?

...I do not hate or make fun of others and accept others for who they are...
                                Jesus accepted people only if they did what He told them to do. Otherwise, "No Heaven for you!"

...But, people keep saying tht i will go to hell for listening to Insane Clown Posse, and related bands. Why do they say so, if i am doing good, but have a certain taste in music?
                                You like ICP, but don't do drugs? How's that work?

Comment

Working...
                                X