X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Landover won’t be able to use unborn fetuses for hell house 2019 now?

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
    tell me this is a joke. You guys seriously can't be this bad of human beings.

Quite the opposite, actually. We are children of the King of Kings, believers in every word and letter of the Holy Bible KJV 1611, and ONLY live life based on that Precious Guidebook. All else is folly.

On Christ, the Solid Rock we stand. All other ground is sinking sand; all other ground is sinking sand.

GLORY!
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
      Quite the opposite, actually. We are children of the King of Kings, believers in every word and letter of the Holy Bible KJV 1611, and ONLY live life based on that Precious Guidebook. All else is folly.

On Christ, the Solid Rock we stand. All other ground is sinking sand; all other ground is sinking sand.

GLORY!
      Amen, Brother! Glory be to God!

Scoutboy, if you have a problem with what we're saying, then you have a problem with Christ Jesus and His Holy Word, not with us, so take it up with Him. Fair warning though, He'll win. He always wins. Praise!
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I don't understand your definition of "bad." To me, "bad" means "ungodly behavior which has been condemned by the Holy Bible."

The Holy Bible is very clear on the subject of fetuses and infants whose mothers are heathens:

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

I pray that you abandon whatever wicked definition of "bad" you have imagined, and instead accept the Word of God as an infallible source of morality.
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Dear Miss Scoutman: That's a very interesting comment, and I thank you for that. The truth be known: we are a very caring group of believers who care about the eternal salvation or eternal damnation of every person who comes through the doors of at .

You see, we follow the -- all of it. We do not cherry-pick our favorite verses, nor do overlook the ones that we don't like. We know that Almighty is the author of this Great Book. It contains the truth that we need to know in order to be washed by the of the and to avoid spending enternity in . One of the verses that we cherish so much is this one, which describes the great love that the has for children:

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

It is our hope that you, too, will find this everlasting life through the sacrifice that was made by the on Calvary's cross. God wants nobody to perish, as John 3:16 so clearly states, and that includes you.

Furthermore, I must explain that ALL of the Scriptural verses within the are ordained by the Almighty, as you will see here:

II Timothy 3:16 " All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

I hope I've been able to help you see that we are not "this bad of human beings". Truly, we do care. I shall remember you in my prayers.

A blessed day to you, dear Miss Scoutman,
          Sincerely, Isabella W.
          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Nonsense. Just because Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, and a host of other states will no longer perform their sacrifices to Satan doesn't mean Landover Baptist Church will be unprepared for Hell House this autumn, so calm down. Committee members know that other states are still vigorously defending Satan's Goal of collecting more souls in Hell than Christ collects in Heaven. The joke will be on Satan of course as Jesus is far more concerned with quality than quantity (Matthew 25:31-46). Besides, women of quality, and women who attract decent men will always have access to baby-killing clinics. Just because the poor, rural, uneducated strumpet doesn't have a sugar-daddy doesn't mean Landover Baptist Church will suffer Helloween Events.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Did you even read my post? Here you can review Numbers 5 with verses 16 to 27 highlighted. Faithful wives, resisting lewd advances, do not have this problem. What exactly are you proposing for the ejecta of unfaithful wives? Perpetual annihilation?

Comment

Working...
              X