X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst epitath

We're just having fun right? So imagine one day sadly tragic events occur and you are headline news all over the world. It's the last thing that you will forever be remembered by. How bad can it possibly be right?

I submit first: Dr. Anthony J. Toole ‘Incoherent’ at Courthouse, Rape Case Suspended For Mental Health Exam
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Worst epitath

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    We're just having fun right? So imagine one day sadly tragic events occur and you are headline news all over the world. It's the last thing that you will forever be remembered by. How bad can it possibly be right?

I submit first: Dr. Anthony J. Toole ‘Incoherent’ at Courthouse, Rape Case Suspended For Mental Health Exam
    Oh, Dr. Toole. Your sense of humor is wicked.

Your actual epitaph will read: Dr. Anthony J. Toole, Healer and Fearless Soldier for Jesus Christ.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Oh, Dr. Toole. Your sense of humor is wicked.

Your actual epitaph will read: Dr. Anthony J. Toole, Healer and Fearless Soldier for Jesus Christ.
      Oh you're too kind Mr. Mayor.

When I think of your death, the worst possible ephiphaph for us to read the next morning at Worship Circle will be: Mayor Johny Joe Hold, who hated sin, found self-strangled by an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.

That will be a day to forget If it even happens, which I doubt.

Comment

I have never subscribed to the idea of "epitaphs". It is akin to admitting you're dead rather than very much alive and living in Paradise with Jesus.
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
          I have never subscribed to the idea of "epitaphs". It is akin to admitting you're dead rather than very much alive and living in Paradise with Jesus.
          Ezekial Bathfire, not dead but living in Paradise with Jesus, found partially eaten by pet cats

Comment

Dennis Lukes sentenced to 40 consecutive life sentences, vows never to reveal location of remains.
            Man that would suck. This is just like a fake thing right?
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

While we're doing hypotheticals, how about this one, Pastor choses death rather than perform homer marriage.
              Suppose the pastor had been kidnapped by homers and given the choice of doing such a marriage or death. If he chose death wouldn't people wander if he might have saved many souls by living on as a wonderful preacher? Just wondering.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

CONVERTED TO ISLAM
                celebrated with absinthe

Comment

Rapture Happened. WWJDnow Left Behind.

I have nightmares about this regularly. No doubt those come directly from Satan.

I would have thought Mayor Hold's worst epitaph would have been Democrats Sweep Freehold Elections. The Devil sends that nightmare to me, too.
                  The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Guilty as Charged: Donald Trump Sentenced to Prison
                    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
                    X