X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheists try to mock Christians

I thought this would be a fun thread . . . stuff from atheists who don't understand Christianity, yet try in their hamfisted way to mock us.

Here's the first attempt:

Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Re: Atheists try to mock Christians

This one doesn't even make sense. Of course atheists rarely do. At least it's spelled right - don't see that often from the atheists.

Comment

This isn't funny, it's sick.

These atheists are playing off two fallacies: The irrational belief that homerism is anything but a choice to ignore God's Commands, and the Straw God who loves everybody.
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

This one totally backfires on the atheistard who posted it:

Of course we refuse to update! God 1.0 is already perfect; there is no need for security patches, enhancements, or upgrades!
        Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Comment

An atheist tard I'm going to so enjoy spending a considerable fraction of eternity mocking as he roasts is the one who made this cartoon which insinuates that people actually make up the real God in their heads. We know, of course, that false Christians who ignore the Bible do this in order to make up a god that allows them to sin but if that's what the cartoonist meant he didn't make that clear enough!
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post

An atheist tard I'm going to so enjoy spending a considerable fraction of eternity mocking as he roasts is the one who made this cartoon which insinuates that people actually make up the real God in their heads. We know, of course, that false Christians who ignore the Bible do this in order to make up a god that allows them to sin but if that's what the cartoonist meant he didn't make that clear enough!
              . . . what cartoon?
              Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                . . . what cartoon?
                The one in my post...
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

The one in my post...
                  I see no cartoon . . . not even a Red X. Is it possible my congregation's FilthBlock(tm) software is screening it out?
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                    I see no cartoon . . . not even a Red X. Is it possible my congregation's FilthBlock™ software is screening it out?
                    What a wonderful idea! Please PM me a link to download such a filter to everyone I know who isn't as well armoured with the Lord's faith as I am's computer.

In deference to My good friend Rodimer's Filthblock™ software I'll attach the file.

To avoid confusion here's the post that goes with the cartoon again.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

This one doesn't even make sense:

Jesus didn't pray to Himself, He prayed to the Father (who is technically not the same as the Son, even thought They are the same God).

Indeed it is a mystery, so this image doesn't even work.
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Thank you, Brother!

Yes, that clearly should show the X in the heart, which is where we all know God dwells.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

I suppose this is intended to be humorous.

Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                          X