X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shhhh it is a Secret

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Probably because it's already Tuesday.

Are you absolutely sure Pastor Zeke said the meeting was going to be yesterday? Maybe he meant some other Monday?
    He said Monday. It was Monday when I got here. How could it not be Monday? It sure is cold though I am no longer shivering. I think the lights got turned off because it is dark. I can feel Jesus.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      He said Monday. It was Monday when I got here. How could it not be Monday? It sure is cold though I am no longer shivering. I think the lights got turned off because it is dark. I can feel Jesus.
      It's great that you feel Jesus, Brother. A cynic would say you're suffering from sensory deprivation, but we know it was all planned this way by Pastor Zeke, so that you could meet Jesus sooner than any of us have expected.

On a completely unrelated note, you did give 100% of your assets to the church in your will, right? This is no time for cheating Jesus, you know.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        I heard that our very own Senior Pastor is going to pop the question to Daisy Mae!
        Poor Pastor Ezekiel. Marriage, especially the part where one has to make children, is almost insufferable. Only the promise of eternal salvation makes it bearable. I am certain Pastor Ezekiel will make Jesus proud! I don't intend to bring a gift to the wedding though, my gift will go straight to Jesus.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
          Poor Pastor Ezekiel. Marriage, especially the part where one has to make children, is almost insufferable. Only the promise of eternal salvation makes it bearable. I am certain Pastor Ezekiel will make Jesus proud! I don't intend to bring a gift to the wedding though, my gift will go straight to Jesus.
          I agree Pastor Zeke really needs to think this through. There are those who think he will be obligated to pay attention to a wife and later change diapers. We at the Church expect him to be traveling the world and coming back Sundays for his famous spell-binding sermons.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
            Yes, that can be irritating. It's as though they're talking to a dog. I suppose they learn it from the way Pastor talks to them and don't understand that it's not appropriate?
            Oh, my gracious, dear Sister Joanna. "Irritating" is so correct, although it's a mild description of the outrage that a should feel when being addressed in such a disrespectful manner -- especially when the is one of 's favorite servants of . Poor, poor, brother Hutchins; having to sit there and to be treated in such an unkindly manner, and most likely without the benefit of a nice cup of tea and scones to give him comfort.

The prayer warriors at the McGill Street Ladies' Wednesday Afternoon Bible Study, Prayer Meeting and Tea & Social shall remember our dear brother when we meet today (at Sister Clarissa's charming home; my, I hope that you should be so fortunate as to sample her lovely angel food cake, Dear.)
            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

A man came today, he said he had a 10 AM appointment with the Pastor. Perhaps I had misunderstood Pastor Flint? He is not responding to my calls, understandable as he is a very busy man of God.
              I took the opportunity to leave when this other fellow came in as I really need to go to the bathroom, it feels like ages. I went to my car, well, it was not there. The sign said abandoned property after 24 hours will be confiscated. While I did not abandon it, it had been more than 24 hours so it would make sense a reasonable man would assume it was abandoned.
              Due to the kungflu, all the stores and restaurants are closed. Being it is off season, the ferrys do not run as often. But the guy that sells the tickets took pity on me and gave me a sheet of plastic to wrap myself in.
              I'll tell you, I did some serious reflection on my place on God's Earth and the insignificant part I play compared to the burden and devotion and selfishness of Pastor Flint.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Have you tried fasting? Peter also had a period of uncertainty which was just before a foreigner (an Italian Acts 10:1) received baptism. Fasting was a part of that but also the revelation to Peter that it was OK to have contact with foreign types. Peter went to meet some of these Italians:

Acts 10:28-31 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me? And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing, and said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.

Perhaps God is preparing you for a new stage of ministry? It may be necessary to stop eating for a while to hear Him more clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                  Have you tried fasting? Peter also had a period of uncertainty which was just before a foreigner (an Italian Acts 10:1) received baptism. Fasting was a part of that but also the revelation to Peter that it was OK to have contact with foreign types. Peter went to meet some of these Italians:
                  Acts 10:28-31 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me? And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing, and said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.
                  Perhaps God is preparing you for a new stage of ministry? It may be necessary to stop eating for a while to hear Him more clearly.

Yes, I am though at first it was not intentional.
                  Using the close knit Brotherhood of Amalgamated Truckers, I have made it home. It was quite an experience riding inside a reefer full of chicken.
                  There are no messages from the Kind and Gracious Pastor Ezekiel. Oddly, I have no need to go to the bathroom anymore. I do not sleep. I have been blessed with hearing the voices of Angels and a keen insight into the conspiracy of the catlick hoax.
                  Proverbs 29:18
                  There there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Daniel 7:13-14
                  13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
                  14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Not going to fool me again!
                  1 John 4:1
                  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Comment

John's witness is always so encouraging. Demoniacs were always trying to trick Jesus but He always had the last word.
                    John 7:45-51; 8:12-17 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him? The officers answered, Never man spake like this man. Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed. Nicodemus saith unto them (he that came to Jesus by night, being one of them) Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth? Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true. Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

Jesus was not schizophrenic because perfection excludes schizophrenia; therefore His testimony is true. Absolutely, anyone deluded or possessed by demons of false witness could think they had turned water into wine but as John explains, not only Christ thought it was the best wine – and we can be pretty sure He was not oiled to the gills. People commented. It was good stuff. What else would God provide? Two dollar hooch or Chinese brandy?

As you can see, these are not my opinions. It's right there in The Bible. Please pray that I will never get tricked with denatured alcohol or fake toadstool absinthe cocktails. I've heard that this goes on in the far east and in southern Mexico but He is talking to you now and if you could pass on my concerns that would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
                      I wasted 45 minutes waiting at the Flint compound on Nantucket last Monday. 45 minutes that could of been spent saving souls. Time does not grow on trees and I am not getting younger. Imagine what God could of accomplished in 45 minutes.
                      Now, I do not want to hear any excuses. Contact my personal secretary, he will give you explicit instruction on how to resolve another one of your massive screw ups.
                      Sorry you forfeited your car. BTW, the right front shock was leaking, I'll need you to pay that bill.

Once again, you will be forgiven.
                      You are right, I am wrong. As is usual. Thank you for tolerating my errors. I pray for forgiveness and will do what ever I have to do to get into your good graces.
                      I have messaged Javier and Phat Fon.

Comment

The kind and understanding Pastor just sent me this file of the recording of our conversation a week ago. I obviously was terribly wrong. again.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X