X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God says: Women ARE OBJECTS and they should be treated as such

Originally posted by Xanax View Post
    It is very easy to read the Bible, it's understanding it is where you are running into trouble my friend.
    Are you suggesting that God is so evil, that He made The Life Instruction Manual something that is difficult to understand? That is a strange accusation, dear!

As I explained earlier. The same word "helper" is used when describing the Holy Spirit in John 14:16. I hope you believe in the trinity as God the Father and the Holy Spirit are the same. Using the word "help" to describe women only emphasizes equality.
    No it does not. God Father sends the Holy Spirit, right? That means God Father has the authority to rule over what the Holy Spirit does, right?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but in my understanding, when you have a situation in which individual A orders individual B to perform a task, that implies existence of hierarchy, not equality.

You also said that God created man in His image. Here He is referering to mankind if you read the whole verse (especially verse 27) we see the following: "27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them."
    Precisely. The first part of the verse informs us that God created man (Adam) in His image. The second part of the verse (after the semicolon) informs us that God created individuals of both sexes. It does not say that woman was created in God's image. Otherwise, we would not call God Father, but something like Father/Mother Figure or something. God is a male and He created males in His image. Women, as detailed in the second chapter of Genesis, are an afterthought, created solely because Adam felt lonely.

Also your comment on Adam's descendants means nothing! If men's names were only chosen to be documented, who cares. That has nothing to do with equality.
    It has everything to do with equality, or more specifically, lack thereof. It shows you that the writers of the Holy Bible, who were inspired by God, felt that women were insignificant.

And anyways, there are women named in other accounts. Like Ruth and Rahab.
    Regarding Ruth, did you notice that she was property to be bought and sold?

Ruth 4:9-10
    9 And Boaz said unto the elders, and unto all the people, Ye are witnesses this day, that I have bought all that was Elimelech's, and all that was Chilion's and Mahlon's, of the hand of Naomi.
    10 Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.

If you read closely, other women of the Bible were also traded. Unless they were raped like Tamar, becoming damaged goods.

Now looking at Ephesians. Yes, in the home men and women have different roles. This has nothing to do with equality.
    Maybe because there is no equality. Keep reading:

Ephesians 5:22-24
    22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
    24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

and if we reed the rest of Ephesians 5: " Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church
    Love. Nothing to do with equality. I love animals, but I don't see them as my equals.

I am very confused at how Deborah confirms the rule. She was the leader of the Israelites and their military male commander. She was a mother and a wife. So please explain to me how your opinion on the inequality of men and women supports this?
    Because she is the only one. Among countless males in this position. That means women and men were measured with different sticks, just like today. Because of the Biblical stance on women, even today, it is easier for a man to become a CEO or president, because everybody doubts that a woman can do the job (even fellow women).
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by jakjak View Post
      I think these phrases are a bit of clichés, because our faith is based on faith in God, as it is for Baptists for example. Of course, there are many differences, but I believe that as Christians we should not fall into the trap of the devil who wants hate and division, but look for the things that unite us. May the Lord bless you, sister.
      No it isn't. Faith in God means accepting what He says as valid and true. Faith in God means doing what He commands because what He commands is essential for Salvation.

Of course you may be referring to a false "god" as God. Something like Astarte or one of those elephants with multiple arms in which case a statue would be inevitable. Christians do not make such abominations because we have faith in God.

While you're looking up dates (for Levi and Melchisedec) perhaps you could find one for Deborah? If referring to Judges 4 perhaps you could check out verse 6.? The Israelites did have a leader but it was not Deborah. Still in chapter 4, you can discover who was leading the military in verse 10. Elsewhere in Judges, for example Judges 21:25 where I've included the cross-references for you, their administrative situation is spelled out.

The next thing for you to look up is a date for King Saul. Perhaps while doing that you'll glean what God's opinion was about having leaders other than Himself. It's very clearly stated. In the meantime to get you started here are some references which may be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        No it isn't. Faith in God means accepting what He says as valid and true. Faith in God means doing what He commands because what He commands is essential for Salvation.
        Hebrews 11:1 - "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Yes, faith is accepting what God says as true and valid. It is also accepting things we may not understand or see. What is your point here??

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        While you're looking up dates (for Levi and Melchisedec) perhaps you could find one for Deborah? If referring to Judges 4 perhaps you could check out verse 6.? The Israelites did have a leader but it was not Deborah. Still in chapter 4, you can discover who was leading the military in verse 10. Elsewhere in Judges, for example Judges 21:25 where I've included the cross-references for you, their administrative situation is spelled out.
        If you read the book of Judges, you would understand that Deborah was clearly leading the people of Isreal during this time in Israel's history. This is what we read in Judges 4:4, "Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading[a] Israel at that time." Here the text is straight forward. The Bible says that Deborah was leading the Israel. We also read in Judges 4:6, "She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor." Here we see Deborah summoning Barak who is a man and the leader of Israel military and she commanded him to take ten thousand men and lead them up to Mount Tabor. Clearly we see that Deborah had authority of Barak and clearly we see that she was the leader of Israel. There is no denying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          Are you suggesting that God is so evil, that He made The Life Instruction Manual something that is difficult to understand? That is a strange accusation, dear!

No it does not. God Father sends the Holy Spirit, right? That means God Father has the authority to rule over what the Holy Spirit does, right?
          The Bible talks about "mysteries" and these are things that our human minds cannot comprehend or things that have not been revealed to us. If you read the Bible you will understand this. Job 11:7-8, “Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty? 8 They are higher than the heavens above—what can you do? They are deeper than the depths below—what can you know? "

Precisely. The first part of the verse informs us that God created man (Adam) in His image. The second part of the verse (after the semicolon) informs us that God created individuals of both sexes. It does not say that woman was created in God's image. Otherwise, we would not call God Father, but something like Father/Mother Figure or something. God is a male and He created males in His image. Women, as detailed in the second chapter of Genesis, are an afterthought, created solely because Adam felt lonely.
          If we understand basic English, one would know that the Bible is referring to mankind when it says that man was created in the image of God. We read this in Genesis 5:1-2, "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." Here we see that he called male and female Adam, referring to mankind.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
          24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Love. Nothing to do with equality. I love animals, but I don't see them as my equals.

Because she is the only one. Among countless males in this position. That means women and men were measured with different sticks, just like today. Because of the Biblical stance on women, even today, it is easier for a man to become a CEO or president, because everybody doubts that a woman can do the job (even fellow women).
          Love has every thing to do with it. Husbands are suppose to love their wives as Christ loved the Church and gave His life for the Church. This kind of Agape love is not the same kind of love as you are implying. If men are suppose to love their wives as Christ loved the Church, how much should men sacrifice themselves for their wives as Christ sacrificed Himself. It is a two way relationship. As the Bible says the two become one flesh. If they become one flesh, does this not imply equality if they are viewed as one.

Comment

The Bible talks about "mysteries" and these are things that our human minds cannot comprehend or things that have not been revealed to us. If you read the Bible you will understand this. Job 11:7-8, “Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty? 8 They are higher than the heavens above—what can you do? They are deeper than the depths below—what can you know? "
            Thank you for your answer. Yes, I agree that the Bible is filled with mysteries which we cannot comprehend with our weak rational minds, and their acceptance is the measure of our faith. The Bible says life on Earth was created in six days, while science points to millions of years. The Bible describes unicorns as real creatures. The Bible talks about a virgin giving birth. The Bible talks about pillars supporting foundations of the Earth. The Bible talks about a single God who is Three at the same time.

Accepting these things, which are contradictory to empirical evidence, is the test of our faith. These are the mysteries of the Bible which we cannot comprehend with our minds limited by rational thinking.

On the other hand, there are things in the Bible which are not so mysterious. These are rules according to which we have to live our lives in order to be Saved. That, like it ir not, includes women submitting to their husbands. There's nothing mysterious about it.

If we understand basic English, one would know that the Bible is referring to mankind when it says that man was created in the image of God. We read this in Genesis 5:1-2, "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." Here we see that he called male and female Adam, referring to mankind.
            Let me get this straight: are you saying that God is androgenous? That He is not a He but some sort of fluid gender trannie He/She?

If this is what you think, then you are hovering dangerously close to blasphemy. I will pray that God may forgive you.

If, on the other hand, you agree with me that God created Adam, not Eve, in His Image, you will also agree that God is a He. Not some sort of gender fluid non-binary non-cis whatever new names they come up with every single day.

Love has every thing to do with it. Husbands are suppose to love their wives as Christ loved the Church and gave His life for the Church.
            Yes. Jesus loves us so much that He will condemn us to burn in Hell forever if we offend Him in one single point (James 2:10).

And I agree, husbands also should be vengeful towards their wives who offend them in a single point (e.g., the soup was too salty). That's what the Christian Domestic Discipline is all about.

This kind of Agape love is not the same kind of love as you are implying. If men are suppose to love their wives as Christ loved the Church, how much should men sacrifice themselves for their wives as Christ sacrificed Himself.
            Men do sacrifice themselves every day. They listen (or at least pretend to listen) to their wives meaningless chatter and endless whining. That's a sacrifice, just like Jesus' temporary death! On a smaller scale, of course, because men have limited lives while Jesus is an eternal being, so the sacrifices made have to be accordingly smaller.

It is a two way relationship. As the Bible says the two become one flesh. If they become one flesh, does this not imply equality if they are viewed as one.
            So to clarify, for you, SUBMISSION = EQUALITY?

Here are the verses again for your reference:

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I agree that the Bible is filled with mysteries which we cannot comprehend with our weak rational minds, and their acceptance is the measure of our faith. The Bible says life on Earth was created in six days, while science points to millions of years. The Bible describes unicorns as real creatures. The Bible talks about a virgin giving birth. The Bible talks about pillars supporting foundations of the Earth. The Bible talks about a single God who is Three at the same time.

Accepting these things, which are contradictory to empirical evidence, is the test of our faith. These are the mysteries of the Bible which we cannot comprehend with our minds limited by rational thinking.

On the other hand, there are things in the Bible which are not so mysterious. These are rules according to which we have to live our lives in order to be Saved. That, like it ir not, includes women submitting to their husbands. There's nothing mysterious about it.
              Yes, women are suppose to submit to their husbands, but a wife cannot truly submit to their husbands without love. And husbands cannot truly love their wives without respecting them. It is a two way relationship, as the Bible says that, "the two become one flesh." And if we read Ephesians 5:21, "Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ." We are suppose to submit to one another. This is why it is important to read the whole passage when trying to understand verses.

Let me get this straight: are you saying that God is androgenous? That He is not a He but some sort of fluid gender trannie He/She?

If this is what you think, then you are hovering dangerously close to blasphemy. I will pray that God may forgive you.

If, on the other hand, you agree with me that God created Adam, not Eve, in His Image, you will also agree that God is a He. Not some sort of gender fluid non-binary non-cis whatever new names they come up with every single day.
              You are bringing up things that have nothing to do with the issue at hand. The Bible clearly says that He created man and woman in His image. In Genesis 1:27, when it says that God created man in His image, it is referring to mankind, not just men. We read this in Genesis 5:1-2, "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
              Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." Please try to explain your way out of this passage. In this passage we see God creating man in His image and we know that He is referring to mankind (both male and female) because the passage even specifies by saying that He called THEIR name ADAM.

And I agree, husbands also should be vengeful towards their wives who offend them in a single point (e.g., the soup was too salty). That's what the Christian Domestic Discipline is all about.

So to clarify, for you, SUBMISSION = EQUALITY?
              Where in the Bible does it say that men can discipline their wives. If they do something wrong, they can correct their wives, just as a wife can correct their husband if they do something wrong. You beliefs on what a marriage is all about is not biblical at all.

What I am saying is SUBMISSION = LOVE in a marriage relationship, if you respect someone, you will love them and if you love someone you will respect them.

Comment

Yes, women are suppose to submit to their husbands, but a wife cannot truly submit to their husbands without love.
                Why? I am going to help you by providing you som examples of submission without love:

1) Think of a teacher in school you really hate or fear or despise for whatever reason. You don't love this teacher, yet you have to submit to everything what he or she tells you to do, or you won't pass the class.

2) Think of the most idiotic law or ordinance in your vicinity (there must be some law you disagree with). You don't necessarily hate it, but you don't like it. You think it's dumb. Nonetheless, you have to submit to this law or face fines or other legal consequences.

3) Think of a workplace where the boss is a total dumbass. You know he's an idiot, everyone else knows he's an idiot, but you have to shut your mouth and follow his nonsensical orders, otherwise you might lose this job.

So, that's the thing with submission. There is no implied meaning of love there. Just following orders out of fear of negative consequences if you don't.

And husbands cannot truly love their wives without respecting them.
                Why?

And if we read Ephesians 5:21, "Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ." We are suppose to submit to one another. This is why it is important to read the whole passage when trying to understand verses.
                Indeed it is. If you read the whole chapter carefully, you will notice that verse Eph 5:22 is the first time the word "wives" appears in this chapter. That means rules for the wives begin at this verse. That means Eph 5:21 does not relate to behavior within a mariage, but within the Christian community in general - you know, the thing Paul is discussing in the previous verses.

You are bringing up things that have nothing to do with the issue at hand. The Bible clearly says that He created man and woman in His image. In Genesis 1:27, when it says that God created man in His image, it is referring to mankind, not just men. We read this in Genesis 5:1-2, "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
                Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created." Please try to explain your way out of this passage. In this passage we see God creating man in His image and we know that He is referring to mankind (both male and female) because the passage even specifies by saying that He called THEIR name ADAM.
                There are two interesting things to note in this passage:

1) Eve is so completely meaningless that it is OK that the first couple goes just by the man's name.

2). While Genesis 5:2 describes both male and female, and uses plural version of pronouns (them) to describe creation and blessing of the first couple, Genesis 5:1 talks only about one man and uses singular pronoun (him). That tells you, again, that while God created both male and female, only male is created in God's image.

Where in the Bible does it say that men can discipline their wives. If they do something wrong, they can correct their wives, just as a wife can correct their husband if they do something wrong. You beliefs on what a marriage is all about is not biblical at all.
                It's not mine. Go ahead, google "Christian Domestic Discipline." To me personally, a lot of that stuff gets rather close to some kinky BDSM stuff, but many Christians do it.

What I am saying is SUBMISSION = LOVE in a marriage relationship, if you respect someone, you will love them and if you love someone you will respect them.
                Well, then we cannot reach an agreement because you are using a non-standard meaning of the word "submission."

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

As Sister Basilissa has explained so much better than I ever could, submission does not mean either love or respect. Submission is the act of allowing someone to have power over you. This can be willing (as in the case of a joyous, productive Christian marriage) or unwilling (as in the case of, say, a conquered country).

As it happens, I am very fortunate in my marriage: I both love and respect my husband, so submission is easy. I believe that my husband is fond of me in return - he certainly treats me with more consideration than I deserve. I would expect to lose his affection if he thought for one single moment that I did not respect him, or if I ceased to submit to him. Obviously I don't expect him to respect me or "submit" to me! That would just be absurd.
                  Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Men are pigs. If society were ran by women there would be no war, murder, violence, or ignorance. Want world peace? Exterminate men!

Comment

Originally posted by liberalnightmare View Post
                      Men are pigs. If society were ran by women there would be no war, murder, violence, or ignorance. Want world peace? Exterminate men!
                      We can agree to some extent here. To achieve world peace, we need to exterminate some men. Unfaithful men, non Christians.

And we can exterminate them all by converting them to Christianity! PRAISE THE LORD!
                      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Empress Catherine the Great, Queen Bloody Mary, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher are just few historical examples which prove you wrong.

Nonetheless, I do agree with your basic premise that eliminating either one of the sexes would bring world peace, eventually - simply because with no way to procreate, humans would die out, and afterwards, Earth would be peaceful.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Indeed it is. If you read the whole chapter carefully, you will notice that verse Eph 5:22 is the first time the word "wives" appears in this chapter. That means rules for the wives begin at this verse. That means Eph 5:21 does not relate to behavior within a mariage, but within the Christian community in general - you know, the thing Paul is discussing in the previous verses.
                          Ephesians 5:21 is referring to a marriage relationship. And even if it does not, my point still remains. We are suppose to submit to one another. There is no gender specification here. Therefore we can conclude that both men and women are suppose to submit to each other. As it is not disregarding a marriage relationship, we can assume that this is also required for a marriage relationship. God requires that husbands and wives respect and love each other.

We even see a godly marriage in the lives of Aquila and Priscilla. Whenever they are mentioned they are ALWAYS mentioned together and never apart. Also in the Bible, more than half the time Priscilla's name is mentioned before Aquila's. This is highly unusual when looking at the time period of when they lived and when the Bible was written. The husbands name was always recorded before the wife's name. But in this case, the wife name is recorded before her husbands. Again this promotes the idea of equality in a marriage.

There are two interesting things to note in this passage:

1) Eve is so completely meaningless that it is OK that the first couple goes just by the man's name.

2). While Genesis 5:2 describes both male and female, and uses plural version of pronouns (them) to describe creation and blessing of the first couple, Genesis 5:1 talks only about one man and uses singular pronoun (him). That tells you, again, that while God created both male and female, only male is created in God's image.
                          So your first point is completely useless. The verse is specifically saying that Adam and Eve can be referred to as Adam. Thus, we can conclude that when the word "man" is used in this context, it is referring to both male and female. Also, if we look at Genesis 1:26-27, " Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." We see that verse 26 is plural and referring to both male and female, this plurality is continued in verse 26 when it says that God created man in His image. Verse 27 completes the verses by going back to plural. Thus, male and female are created in God's image.

Also, I would like to bring up Deborah again. She is the perfect example emphasizing the equality of men and women. It does not matter if she is the only female judge in the book of Judges. The point is she was there and appointed by God, unless you think that God made a mistake by including her in the Bible. You cannot ignore her, just because she does not fit into your opinion and view of women. Deborah as a great leader of men, as she commanded and instructed men and the military of the time. We see many other strong women leaders throughout the Bible. All scripture is important and you cannot ignore parts that you do not like.

Comment

Ummm... I don't think so. We see Queen Jezebel in the Bible. She was a murderer and did not follow God's ways at all. We also see Queen Ester, who was a godly women who saved her people. Women leaders would have been just as bad or good the male leaders.

Comment

Ephesians 5:21 is referring to a marriage relationship. And even if it does not, my point still remains. We are suppose to submit to one another. There is no gender specification here. Therefore we can conclude that both men and women are suppose to submit to each other.
                              You can read it any way you want it, but it won't make it true. You have to read the Bible keeping in mind its context. It's like with the Declaration of Independence. When it says "all men are created equal," you have to understand its historical context to truly comprehend what it means. It doesn't include women, because women in 18th century were regarded as child-like and unable to think for themselves. It doesn't include non-white men, because in the 18th century a black person was merely worth 3/5 of a white person. Even poor white men were not included as part of "all men" because they were considered dumb. Hence, "All men are created equal" should be read as "All white rich men are created equal."

It's the same thing with the Bible. You have to look at the context. As I and others have shown you with countless examples, the Bible repeatedly says that women are inferior to men. Hence, submitting to one another refers to those who are considered equal in the community - that is, males only.
                              We even see a godly marriage in the lives of Aquila and Priscilla. Whenever they are mentioned they are ALWAYS mentioned together and never apart. Also in the Bible, more than half the time Priscilla's name is mentioned before Aquila's. This is highly unusual when looking at the time period of when they lived and when the Bible was written. The husbands name was always recorded before the wife's name. But in this case, the wife name is recorded before her husbands. Again this promotes the idea of equality in a marriage.
                              If that were true, then why Apostle Paul women have to shut up and submit to their husbands the same way their husbands submit to Jesus?

Why doesn't the Bible actually say, somewhere, anywhere, that men and women are equal? Why does it only say the opposite?

So your first point is completely useless. The verse is specifically saying that Adam and Eve can be referred to as Adam. Thus, we can conclude that when the word "man" is used in this context, it is referring to both male and female.
                              Look again at where plurar and where singular forms are used.

Also, if we look at Genesis 1:26-27, " Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." We see that verse 26 is plural and referring to both male and female, this plurality is continued in verse 26 when it says that God created man in His image. Verse 27 completes the verses by going back to plural. Thus, male and female are created in God's image.
                              For your convenience, I highlighted the passages where the Bible uses singular/male only rather than plural/both sexes form.

Also, you still have not explained to me, how do imagine this "women are also God's image" thing.

In your opinion, is God androgynous? Both male and female? Both our Father and our Mother?

Also, I would like to bring up Deborah again.
                              We already talked about this so I won't bother repeating myself.

All scripture is important and you cannot ignore parts that you do not like.
                              Please do follow your own advice. It really is a very good one.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Ephesians 5:21 is referring to a marriage relationship. And even if it does not, my point still remains. We are suppose to submit to one another. There is no gender specification here.
                                By "gender" do you mean sex, as in man and woman, male and female? If so, it would be helpful to say so. I know you teenagers like to appear "woke" and claim that men in cheap dresses and bad wigs are women, but the Bible (KJV) has nothing to say about the entirely invented nonsense of "gender". The KJV uses the word only as a verb, meaning either to beget or to engender, i.e. to cause or incite.

Thank you.
                                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X