X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Subnautica"

Originally posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo View Post
    I also like working out, but the thing I am best at has to be English, as I do not come from a family or country that speaks English.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Are you talking shit about my country Hungary?
      It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the invasive nose hairs that join the hair on top of her lip and dance around when she speaks. You can imagine how traumatizing this is during cold and flu season. My children have nightmares during the holidays, knowing her greeting kiss is not far away.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

After about 2 years, I read back my earlier posts... Good lord I was informal... But back on topic. Subnautica is a game far from satanic. What if the alien planet we are talking about is earth? The creatures in that game could exist here on Earth, we just havent got to the depths yet.
        Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        But even from those depths, if the earth were in fact a planet, no "aliens" (demons) could prevail over those who put their trust in Christ. Or from the heighths.
        Well, I wouldn't call deep sea animals demons, as they are the beauty of nature itself. Also, yes I am feeling formal today, thanks for asking!Oh and... Well I wouldn't call it a false name. NateTheNader IS my name. Well... Here known as Nate The Knucklehead.
        You seem to be mixing up make-believe with reality. There are stories about aliens coming from alien planets but they're just stories. Then you suggest that the earth is a planet, not to imagine that a story set somewhere else might have been set here such as Jack Beanstalk killing an ogre at ground level rather than giant land in the sky - but that our world may actually be a planet.

You would need evidence for a claim like that. Incidentally, have you ever heard of a bathyscaphe? The following two links may interest you.

FROM THE OFFICE OF NAVAL RESEARCH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
        https://www.onr.navy.mil/en/About-ONR/History/tales-of-discovery/bathyscaphe-trieste

SOME POINTS DISCUSSED CONCERNING DEPTHS AT WHICH FISH
        http://nautil.us/blog/this-legendary-deep_sea-fish-sighting-continues-to-be-debated-after-60-years

Comment

I laughed while reading this thread. That's how seriously I took it. Subnautica is a fantastic game where you have to survive. Can't wait for Subnautica: Below Zero to finish completely. I love watching it get built in Early Access.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
            I laughed while reading this thread. That's how seriously I took it. Subnautica is a fantastic game where you have to survive. Can't wait for Subnautica: Below Zero to finish completely. I love watching it get built in Early Access.
            But don’t you realise that these are the kind of games where the homersexualism enthusiasts groom clean limbed young youths for sexual predation?

What is wrong with you?

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
              But don’t you realise that these are the kind of games where the homersexualism enthusiasts groom clean limbed young youths for sexual predation?

What is wrong with you?

YIC
              Um.. How? It's a survival game..

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
                Um.. How? It's a survival game..
                So let me get this straight: you think the type of game e.g. battling games like space invaders or survival games like The Pac Mans means anything to Internet homersexualistical perverts?

You think a teen playing the Pac Mans is any safer than a teen playing the Marios?

It’s all the same kind mind numbing seizure inducing mind rot that infects kids and turns them away from Christian youth groups and Jesus.

And they take drugs. Please think of consequences of your actions.

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  Ew! I wish you hadn't posted that. Imagine if one got lodged in your brain?
                  It would be like having whatever the opposite of a stroke is.
                  This type of illustration gives me nightmares! (But only when I'm asleep, you'll be pleased to hear.)

Comment

You are trapped on an alien world and must survive. Already this brings up issues. We know that there is heaven, there is hell, and there is earth. Nothing else.
                    Relax Mitch, its just a work of fiction, just like your awful story that you rednecks worship called "the bible."

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerMom420 View Post
                      Relax Mitch, its just a work of fiction, just like your awful story that you rednecks worship called "the bible."
                      Perhaps you're not trying to be offensive; your posting style does seem confrontational though. I'll repeat my suggestion from your previous post, just in case, and include an example you could follow in your next post.

The original poster in this thread made an introduction with his very first post. I'm happy to link it for you – note the tone: pleasant, no swearing, no dissing rednecks or The Bible which it would be worth your while to read. Without it how would we know that Jesus lived? That He died to save us? That without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sin? A link is included for you, starting at page 1 and easy to follow.

Originally posted by Gregory Mitch View Post
                      Hello, brethren in Christ. My name is Gregory Mitch(and so on)

CLICK TO
                      READ BIBLE

Comment

So, are y'all just as excited that "Subnautica: Below Zero" is going come out soon?

Comment

cause' I am HYPED

Comment

Working...
                          X