Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#801)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness GLORY Proud Team Fortress Denier Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 3,087
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaar View Post
Not sure that I'd want to be. Standing in judgment over others is for God to do. Not us.
Judging is for us. Where does the Bible say we shouldn't judge?


Mt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies
Reply With Quote
(#802)
Old
mbizaare's Avatar
mbizaare mbizaare is offline
Unsaved trash, inbred teenager
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
mbizaare is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mbizaare is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mbizaare is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
Judging is for us. Where does the Bible say we shouldn't judge?
if you have actually read the bible then you would know. It says when we die we will stand before him in judgement. Absolutely no where does it say we humans are required to judge the piffle out of people.


Lk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Reply With Quote
(#803)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness GLORY Proud Team Fortress Denier Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 3,087
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaar View Post
if you have actually read the bible then you would know. It says when we die we will stand before him in judgement. Absolutely no where does it say we humans are required to judge the piffle out of people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
We CAN Judge Others!

Not only can you not find a single instance where judging in itself is prohibited, you find many verses which command us to judge!
Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1st Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1st Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1st Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?.
1st Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
1st Corinthians 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
1st Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
...And so on. We can see from the verses above that God does allow judgment under certain conditions, namely: Only True Christians™ can judge. We are righteous (notice all the references to righteous judgment) and therefore the only ones capable of judging others. Conversely, those that are unsaved have no right to judge at all. So, God does have limits placed on judgment and those are the limits.

Again, I must point reiterate, nowhere in the Bible does it tell us not to judge. Period. I hope this exegesis of Matthew 7:1-5 has been enlightening for you and and you will refrain from looking like an idiot in the future by claiming that "Jesus said we can't judge others".
And please watch your language. This is a Christian forum.


Mt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies
Reply With Quote
(#804)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaar View Post
Not sure that I'd want to be. Standing in judgment over others is for God to do. Not us. If you believe then great. You're going to heaven but instead of spending what little time you have on earth in a stressful, hateful battle against others why not just live your life in a loving, peaceful way? Its not the lazy way. Just the better way. And whatever his name can give me infractions all he wants. I'm not crying over it. you're cool,mark. I don't like the other guy.
That we are directed by God to judge seems to not be taught in most supposedly Christian churches.

Quote:
1 Corinthians 2:15 (1611 King James Bible)

But he that is spirituall, iudgeth all things, yet he himselfe is iudged of no man.
We are not to judge our brothers and sisters in Christ, but nonbelievers we are to judge harshly and publicly rebuke.

Quote:
1 Timothy 5:20 (1611 King James Bible)

Them that sinne rebuke before all, that others also may feare.
By the way, Dr. Pendergast is one of the most knowledgeable and respected of our Church Elders. You would do well to read his posts and learn from his wisdom, as I have. You will find he is as cool as they come.

Now, how about posting that introduction, friend.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#805)
Old
mbizaare's Avatar
mbizaare mbizaare is offline
Unsaved trash, inbred teenager
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
mbizaare is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mbizaare is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mbizaare is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
And please watch your language. This is a Christian forum.
*** negroidial talk removed *** Pim. I'm pretty sure you are pulling those "verses" straight out of your *** negroidial talk removed *** Sounds like utter *** negroidial talk removed *** . But then everything from the bible is utter *** negroidial talk removed *** and you are a fool believe it literally. I think you are just *** negroidial talk removed *** that the God actually don't want you to judge others. Seeing as the bible says that ALL humans sin and do wrong. Especially Christians.


Lk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 01-05-2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Removed shine-speak.
Reply With Quote
(#806)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaar View Post
*** negroidial talk removed *** Pim. I'm pretty sure you are pulling those "verses" straight out of your *** negroidial talk removed *** Sounds like utter *** negroidial talk removed *** . But then everything from the bible is utter *** negroidial talk removed *** and you are a fool believe it literally. I think you are just *** negroidial talk removed *** that the God actually don't want you to judge others. Seeing as the bible says that ALL humans sin and do wrong. Especially Christians.
Please show me IN CONTEXT where Jesus tells us to NEVER judge.

Trust me: I'll check your math on this one.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth


Reply With Quote
(#807)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 14,153
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: #Slava Ukraini!
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaar View Post
*** negroidial talk removed *** Pim. I'm pretty sure you are pulling those "verses" straight out of your *** negroidial talk removed ***...
If you hover your mouse or cursor over the verse link, it will pop up in a little window, and you will plainly see that Dr. Pederast has altered NOTHING. Not one word, not even a lowly comma.

Even better, check every last Bible reference on the site against that KJV you supposedly read (yeah, right).

They match perfectly, don't they?

So, who is giving you teh REAL DEAL, the Word of God™ (as revealed to us in the King James Bible)?

This will go so much easier is you don't fight it, just let it happen. Good. Like that, yeah.

Quote:
...Seeing as the bible says that ALL humans sin and do wrong...
WHERE??!? Scripture or STFU, thanks!


Reply With Quote
(#808)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,651
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Have you not studied the Word of God..?
I don't think he has a Bible to study. Here's a link for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaare View Post
Sorry, bud. I'm not dropping family. Family is more important, especially right now for me.
Isn't that called patriolatry? Jesus is quite clear about families:

LUKE 14:26 [Jesus speaking] If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Don't take my word for it. Look it up here .. context

Mr Snyde, he keeps saying things like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaare View Post
They are human and the bible says to love everyone equally.
..and I'm very sensitive and am worried that The Bible which guarantees Eternal Life might have been misrepresented to me. I've never read that in The Bible, and was hoping to see the cruel remark supported in some way. Has he posted any Scripture at all yet? Then it just gets worse and worse:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbizaare View Post
Being atheist dont automatically make you mean and vile haha. Don't know why you think that.
Yes it does. No, that's not some idea I just cooked up and it's not something that any Christian ever needs to "think" BECAUSE we know it's true. God is most explicit:


PSALM 14:1-3a (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: look up


That's some pretty solid provenance right there. Let's see what God has to say about atheists:
God made the world and knows everything about it. He knows all about atheists. And God does not want me groping around in the dark like a mole or earthworm. God has told me what He knows about atheists so that I will know too. He has told every Christian (and anyone else who reads The Bible for that matter). No need for ideas. No need to distill ˝ baked "opinion" here.

But I don't think he's read anything at all.
Reply With Quote
(#809)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 09:32 PM

Sadly Sister, there are many who simply refuse to seek the wisdom God has so graciously provided to us in His Word. They seem to be willing to walk way out of their way to avoid God's beautiful truths.

Sister Mitza, you need not worry, you seem to have an excellent grasp of God's Word.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#810)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,651
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-05-2014, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Sadly Sister, there are many who simply refuse to seek the wisdom God has so graciously provided to us in His Word. They seem to be willing to walk way out of their way to avoid God's beautiful truths.
Yes. But why, if they either haven't read it or don't believe it, do they prate as Scriptural things The Bible does not say?

For example, not knowing much about communism, I'm trying to read the communist manifesto [Marx & Engels 1848] it is very boring. Not to mention tart central:

Quote:
But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus . . . nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce free love; it has existed almost from time immemorial. Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other's wives. (Ah, those were the days!) Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalized system of free love. For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of free love springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private.


Talk about obsessional!! . . . . . Jesus knew what was coming up and warned us.

I'm also reading Mein Kampf [Hitler 1925] which is even more boring, and having to associate with nutters more frequently these days lead me to glance over Madness and Civilization [Foucault 1964]



Quote:
pp93ff In madness, the totality of soul and body is parceled out: not according to the elements which constitute that totality metaphysically; but according to figures, images which envelop segments of the body and ideas of the soul in a kind of absurd unity. Fragments which isolate man from himself, but above all from reality; fragments which, by detaching themselves, have formed the unreal unity of a hallucination, and by very virtue of this autonomy impose it upon truth . . . The act of the reasonable man who, rightly or wrongly, judges an image to be true or false, is beyond this image, transcends and measures it by what is not itself; the act of the madman never oversteps the image presented . . . The man who imagines he is made of glass is not mad, for any sleeper can have this image in a dream; but he is mad if, believing he is made of glass, he thereby concludes that he is fragile, that he is in danger of breaking, that he must touch no object which might be too resistant, that he must in fact remain motionless, and so on. Such reasonings are those of a madman; but again we must note that in themselves they are neither absurd nor illogical. On the contrary, they apply correctly the most rigorous figures of logic.


So when talking to maniacs, such as atheists and socialists, I may at least have some notion of what they're on about. Jesus explains that both groups (socialists, nazis, atheists and mad people) are really just one group and that they are demon possessed. It is unnecessary for any Christian to look farther than Jesus of course, but I do have to feed myself so wind up in awkward situations occasionally. Quoting from any of those works clears up misunderstanding I have found in the work environment.

Which brings me back to the original point: why, if they either haven't read it (ignorance) or don't believe it (madness), do they prate as Scriptural things The Bible does not say?
Reply With Quote
(#811)
Old
TheLoneHacker's Avatar
TheLoneHacker TheLoneHacker is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: stoolbend,VA
TheLoneHacker is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Talking Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-21-2015, 03:22 PM

Time to prove you wrong in every way I can:

-All atheists believe in evolution, which means they don't believe in morality and think we should all act like animals.

Of course we all act like animals. We ARE animals! But, evolution does not make us at the same level as the other species of the animal kingdom.

-Atheists try to shift the burden of proof unfairly upon theists (ie, atheists make the wild and unprovable claim that God does not exist, and then unfairly expect us Christians to prove that He DOES exist)

The "Wild and Unprovable claim that God does not exist" is just based on lack of proof from you guys.

-The Bible says atheism is wrong, and the Bible is always right (see: Genesis 1:1, Psalms 14:1, Psalms 19:1, Romans 1:19-20)

Alright, A: that's a really stupid answer.
B. Last time I checked, the bible promoted genocide, child abuse, and slavery. is it really right?

-Some famous atheists have shown they occasionally have doubts about their disbelief, which proves that all atheists really do believe in God. Of course, no Christian has ever doubted the existence of God.

Just because some atheists have had doubts doesn't mean every atheist does. And, I know several christians who have openly doubted the existence of your fairy-tale deity at times.

-Everybody who has ever been in the army will tell you that there are no atheists in foxholes. That is, once they are in danger of death, the atheist will strip himself of his irrational disbelief in God, and come to admit he believed in God all along. Only liberal slimebags like MSNBC report otherwise.

Atheists fight in wars. But they also know when not to fight in wars that are unjust. (see the Vietnam War, the Iraqi war, the War in Afghanistan, etc.)

-Communism, which is inherently evil, is founded by atheism, and all atheists are probably secret communists.

Hey, I'm all for communism myself, but a whole damn lot of communists are christians, and a whole damn lot of atheists aren't communists.

-Because we can think of the existence of God, God must obviously exists, and therefore atheists are illogical.

By saying that , you're illogical. That answer doesn't even make sense.

-Everything in the universe shows obvious and undeniable signs that it was created by a mind far superior to our own.

That. is. not. true. At. all. Whatsoever. That. Is. Ludicrous.

-a lot of mass murderers were atheists, and all atheists, having no morality to guide them, are only a bad day away from going on a genocide spree. There have no exactly zero cases on Christian mass murderers throughout all of history.

Most mass murderers are christians, especially the ones who think that they want to destroy demons in people at stuff.

-no atheists contribute to charitable causes, and all Christians do. This is because of atheist's beliefs in Darwinism.

I contribute to charitable causes all the time.

-I quote: "The Barna Group found regarding atheism and morality that those who hold to the worldviews of atheism or agnosticism in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality" Despicable.

Ok. Illegal drug use is bad, excessive drinking is bad. sexual relationships outside of marriage can sometimes be bad unless your spouse is evil, Abortion can be OK, depending on the situation, cohabitating with the opposite sex outside of marriage can be bad unless your spouse is evil, Obscene language is just words, gambling is both good and bad, pornography/obscene sexual behavior is often bad but often not illegal, and Homosexuality and Bisexuality is great. I don't know what you christians have against it. Despicable.

-I quote: "
Atheism The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs."

It is so much more complicated than that:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_the_universe


-atheists don't believe in miracles, although many Christian philosophers disagree.

A miracle is just science idiots dont understand, same thing with magic.


-atheism cannot explain the origins of the universe, therefore God exists.

We can too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang


-Atheists have more mental and physical health problems than Christians. This is attributed to theists having something more to life for. Therefore, God exists.

That, again, is ludicrous.



-Friedrich Nietzsche went crazy and was an atheist, therefore atheism drove him insane (although there is an ongoing debate on the matter...)

The reason it is an ongoing debate is because ATHEISM DIDN'T DRIVE HIM INSANE!!!!

-Countries with large numbers of atheists have higher suicide rates, therefore atheism makes you want to kill yourself. Of course they would take the easy way out, not realizing like normal people that God sends suicide cases to hell. Also, developed nations also tend to have higher rates of both atheism and suicide, so we must conclude that technology and wealth are evil.

Our country has a high population of atheists/agnostics. Do WE have a large suicide rate?

-Sigmund Freud said religious belief was unhealthy, but many doctors think Freud is wrong, therefore atheism is evil.

It is unhealty:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...n-we-do-better


-many famous atheists tell lies, therefore atheists are deceptive.

Christians are deceptive too. Everyone is deceptive.


-Fewer people believe now as opposed to x number of years ago (usually around twenty) in evolution, therefore evolutionary theory is wrong and by proxy atheism is wrong, since it's the same thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
nope.

-Non-Christians are more likely to believe in silly superstitions, like palm reading and astronomy (note: Non-Christian = atheist). Christians believe only in the cold, hard logical of the world around them.

Oh really... then why do you worship a mythological deity in the 21st century?


-Some theologians say atheist is on the decline, therefore it is. However, this is no reason to lose caution of the atheist threat!

No it isn't. people are actually becoming more open. There are 24.7% atheists in our country right now.



-There are a number of anti-atheist blogs (isn't that good to know? )

There are a number of anti-religious blogs (isn't that good to know)


-there is a pro-atheist bias in the liberal controlled media, but as we know from stated above that atheism is on the decline, this hardly matters.

there is a pro-conservative bias in fox news. a HUGE bias.

-Causes of atheism (I quote): moral depravity, rebellion, superficiality, error, state churches, poor relationship with father, division in religion, learned times, peace, and prosperity, negative experiences with theists, scientism.

I didn't become an atheist for those reasons!



-atheists question why evil exists since God is good, but don't ask why good exists if God isn't real.

Good and bad are arbitrary. it just depends on your point of view.


-early scientists were Christian, therefore Christianity owns a monopoly on science and atheists are not allowed to say there is discrepancy between the beliefs in the two.

I thought you hated "scientism"


-Sir Francis Bacon said he'd rather belief in any silly old legend then believe that God doesn't exist

God IS a silly old legend. Plus, Bacon was only one guy.

-Some Christian apologists have problems with the beliefs of Bertrand Russell

No kidding.

-Creation scientists tend to win creation-evolution debates

HAA!

-Notable atheists have converted to Christianity. The reverse never happens.

Are you sure? Because I converted from christianity to atheism when i was 7. ON MY OWN.


A poll found these results =

Position: This group does not at all agree with
my vision of American society: I would disapprove if my child wanted
to marry a member of this group: Atheist 39.6% 47.6%Therefore, the majority of normal people clearly know atheism is evil.

because the majority of people are insanely ignorant.

-atheists criticism of the Bible can't be trusted because, I quote: "a thorough understanding of the Bible -- and this would actually apply to any complex work from any culture -- requires specialized knowledge, and a broad range of specialized knowledge in a variety of fields.... Not even most scholars in the field can master every aspect"

Dude, the bible is just a book of myths. duh. It has no credibility whatsoever.


Of course, I quote: The Bible is still loved by millions, read by millions, and studied by millions.

And it ISN't by millions too.


-atheists make bad arguments on the internet, says Christian apologist.

I'm making good arguments. You're making a bad one.


-atheists try to convert young people to atheism over the internet. Christians, of course, never stoop to such behavior.

Ha. There is such a thing as Christian Evangelicals. I have been preyed upon by their kind many times.


-Nearly a quarter or a third of philosophy professors are theists, therefore, I quote: "God is not 'dead' in academia; he returned to life in the 1960's and is now alive and well in his last academic stronghold, philosophy departments."

That's not even an argument.


-atheists do not really exist, they just pretend that they don't believe in God.

I honestly do not believe in god at all.
God never has or will exist.
Jesus was just some guy.
Moses was just some guy.
Religion is idiotic.
The Bible is just a book of fairy tales.

-atheism brought upon the French Revolution, one of the most evil events of all of history.

There have been atheists before the french revolution!! Get your history right.

-atheists make up a small percentage of the world population, therefore it is wrong.

Christian Fundamentalists like yourself make up a small percent. Do YOU think it's wrong?


-a lot of famous people said bad stuff about atheists
A. not a legitimate argument
B. a lot of famous people said bad stuff about christians.

YOU JUST GOT WRECKED!!!!!!!
-TheLoneHacker, 12-year old liberal, atheist/secular humanist, paleontologist, cartoonist, and debater.
WHO'S NEXT?!
Reply With Quote
(#812)
Old
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

 
Posts: 3,259
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-21-2015, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneHacker View Post
YOU JUST GOT WRECKED!!!!!!!
Well, you certainly succeeded in stealing 2 minutes of my time that I will never get back. Congrats.

Good thing that I will be in Heaven for eternity, so those 2 minutes won't be so much after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneHacker View Post
WHO'S NEXT?!
Seems to me like you just like to listen to yourself rant and tell yourself that you're right.


I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
(#813)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,630
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Jesus Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-21-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneHacker View Post
Time ...tl;dr...NEXT?!
Welcome friend. You do not have to be alone. Jesus is there, right now.

He is sitting on the side of your bed while you work your talleywacker, Ducking to avoid your murderous penile eruptions from hitting Him in the eyes.

God is there to help you. Let Him give you a hand.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#814)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 23,552
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 08-04-2019, 06:57 PM

Without God there is no ground for logic. Without logic, there can be no accuracy. Atheists are simply living in a deluded world held together by wishful thinking and denial. How they put their pants on in the morning is beyond me.


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
anti-americanism, atheists: vain godless scum, conservapedia, know your enemy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved