X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

Originally posted by NorseGods4Life View Post
    . . . world of the humas from the ever pressant threat of the giants who whish to conquer it
    It's spelled hummus, and I was unaware that giants were interested in conquering a middle eastern dip made from chickpeas.

sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Ok, you bring jesus to this forum and get him to tell me he is real,...
      I'm atheist, idiot (check out the "awards" beside my name that the moderators here have been kind enough to bless me with).

... or admit that you're just taking some hate-filled, anti-sweden racist crap that some drunken amerikan wrote hundreds of IP´s ago as truth.
      You think the Bible was written by an American?

Still waiting on that giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post
        It's spelled hummus, and I was unaware that giants were interested in conquering a middle eastern dip made from chickpeas.

Pointing out my misspells, really?
        You're out of real arguments already?
        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          I'm atheist, idiot (check out the "awards" beside my name that the moderators here have been kind enough to bless me with).

You think the Bible was written by an American?

Still waiting on that giant.
          Not the bible, this thread.

haha, "awards", cute. so your an atheist that thinks god hates sweden?

and since the giants kinda live in another world and all, im gonna need some time to get one here.

Comment

Pointing out my misspells, really?
            You're out of real arguments already?
            Please explain why giants hate hummus. We can get to your atrocious grammar later.
            sigpic

Comment

Son, you have been speaking nonsense since you got here. I, too, would like very much to see this so-called evidence of your giants.

Please procure said evidence immediately. Thank you.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                Son, you have been speaking nonsense since you got here. I, too, would like very much to see this so-called evidence of your giants.

Please procure said evidence immediately. Thank you.
                What counts as evidence?

Do you have evidence for this so called Jesus

Comment

What counts as evidence?

Do you have evidence for this so called Jesus
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Aaron Portway View Post
                    Well then, the "Edda" Standing evidence of the giants

aswell as the runes ant tales of Thor, Odin, Baldr and many more

Comment

Oh wow! Another atheist thinks pretending to believe in Norse gods scores him debating points on the internets.

The Norse gods are patently ridiculous. Think about them for half a second and you can see their whole mythology is based on stupid attempts to explain a world around them they can't even be bothered to try to explain and tackle a fear of death that's wholly warranted as they're all going to Hell because Jesus hasn't come yet to save them.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

...so your an atheist that thinks god hates sweden? ...
                        What part of "atheist" do you not understand?

If God did exist, I could understand Him being upset with Sweden over their collaboration with the Nazis, though.

"...During the German invasion of the Soviet Union, Sweden allowed the Wehrmacht to use Swedish railways to transport (June–July 1941) the German 163rd Infantry Division along with howitzers, tanks and anti-aircraft weapons and associated ammunition, from Norway to Finland. German soldiers traveling on leave between Norway and Germany were allowed passage through Sweden — the so-called permittenttrafik. Iron ore was sold to Germany throughout the war..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_during_World_War_II

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          What part of "atheist" do you not understand?

If God did exist, I could understand Him being upset with Sweden over their collaboration with the Nazis, though.
                          What are you doing on this thread then?

Comment

What are you doing on this thread then?
                            He's trying to educate a moron, just like the rest of us are.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NorseGods=FalseGods View Post
                              You are taking that Avengers film way to serious, it's all fiction! Unlike the Holy Bible which contains cold hard verifiable facts.
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by NorseGods=FalseGods View Post
                                Well then, the "Edda" Standing evidence of the giants

Shot who? What are you talking about?

Friend, we speak American English here not some half-done wiccanese.

You must be jooish because they are known to make mindless babblings all the time.

Romans
                                2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
                                sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                                Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                                Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                                Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                                Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                                Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X