X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My daughter, and chastity belts.

Worthington Industries is working on a chastity belt that will not require any welding.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
      Worthington Industries is working on a chastity belt that will not require any welding.
      Excellent news, Mr. Worthington! My husband, Mr. Whitford, said he's going to call you today about carrying that line in the store (and all upcoming chain locations) once it's available. He just wants to know if it's going to manufactured in your Chinese or Thai factories. He has to avoid Thailand right now, and would like to be able to tour the facility.
      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
      Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
      Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
      All a-Twitter for Salvation!
      Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
      On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
      My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Virgin93 View Post
        Hi,

I am a 16 year old girl from Germany and I AM wearing a chastity belt. My mom makes me wear it because I had lapses in self control.
        What a Godly mother you must have!

Is it a nice modern Kevlar model, or one of those nasty rusting cast iron deals?

That was all that the ladies at the orphanage where I was raised could afford. Trust me, if you've got Kevlar, you should be thanking your mother daily!

We girls got tetanus shots ANNUALLY, Virgin. Not every 10 years!
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Yes, but where's her father?
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Thank you for your answers, JennyD and Nobar King,
            My father is usually at work over the day and he leaves all decisions about parenting in my mothers good hands.
            My belt is not rusty at all, it is made of stainless steel and is padded with some kind of neoprene to make it at least a bit comfortable.
            It is not only designed to keep me a virgin, but as well to keep my fingers away from "down there" at night.

Comment

Are you kidding me???? A chastity belt this day and age??! Females are NOT men's to control and decide our sexuality!!! Her privates are not yours to control either!! It's her vagina!! What happens if she wants to swim??? Does she wear the dang vaginal prison to the pool and get made fun of?! Or cleaning herself when she isn't feeling "so fresh" down there!! (I personally use vagisil every time I shower) and now having the basic human FREEDOM to go to the restroom when she needs! What if shes not near the one who has the key and has to pee or poo and has to hold it for HOURS or DAYS until y'all decide to allow her to relive herself! If you get the one with holes in it, those aren't clean!! She'll surly get infections and then the matter of her private areas is now under discussion for EVEN more people when she has to see a doctor. Plus us FEMALES get periods during puberty and sitting in your own vagina blood sounds inhumane and disgusting!!!! Plus having to wipe frequently after pooping, peeing, and periods. Them there is the matter of tampons.

Masturnation is not bad. It's actually considered healthy according to doctors and relieves sexual tension and stress! It's not gonna send you to Satan if you have an orgasm! Big whoop! It's none of your business if she wants to do that or not anyway you creepy man! If my dad did this to me I'd report him to the police for sexual harassment!!!

Sex isn't horrible either!!! I'm 15 and I've lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 9 months who I am madly in love with! I'm on BIRTH CONTROL (don't you dare tell me I'm going to hell for that, it helps me with painful periods and prevents pregnancies at a young age). I'm a Spiritualist but I still believe in God, and Jesus died for our sins, meaning God FORGIVES US!!! Plus David (my amazing lover and boyfriend and soon to be husband because we have promise rings and all and are in deep, pationate love) and I are faithful and have only had sex (we prefer the term "making love") with each other and intend on marriage as soon as legal.

Not to mention, you country hicks are racist ass****s!!!! Color doesn't make a person!!!!! Race and culture don't either!!!

Y'all need to get with this century and stop being racist, sexist, JERKS!!! I swear I'd turn you in to the authorities if I knew who y'all were!!!

Praying for your poor daughter to be born to YOU creeps!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Davie'sGirlfriend<3 View Post
                Females are NOT men's to control
                Nonsense!

Ephesians 5:22 "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord."

God could not have been more clear!
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I'm 15 and I've lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 9
                  Seriously? Where I live you go to jail for that. And btw, what are you doing out and about during your smelly time of the month? Didn't your father build you a menstrual hut?

Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Are you kidding me????
                    Why do you think we're kidding? I for one am exceedingly grateful for parents like the OP. My own sons will one day marry good and True Christian™ young women, and this is a sure way to keep girls pure until their fathers are ready to have them married off.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by abbey.barnhard View Post
                      Sex isn't horrible either!!! I'm 15 and I've lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 9 months who I am madly in love with! I'm on BIRTH CONTROL (don't you dare tell me I'm going to hell for that, it helps me with painful periods and prevents pregnancies at a young age).
                      No, you're going to Hell for being a fornicating slut.

Your father should have a chastity belt on you to protect you from your obviously uncontrollable lustful urges, whore.

I hope your boyfriend is not more than a year older than you; that's statutory rape in many states.

I'm a Spiritualist but I still believe in God, and Jesus died for our sins, meaning God FORGIVES US!!!
                      Wrong. You are a flagrant sinner (a fornicator AND a witch with familiar spirits, both of which are sins which face the death penalty per the Bible), and God only forgives those who repent. You choose to continue sinning; therefore, you are not forgiven.

Enjoy Hell, God-mocking, Ouija Board fondling, table-tilting whore.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I am showing my ignorance here but what exactly is a spiritualist. In the UK the only ones I'm aware of crazy old ladies who smell of piss and think they can speak to their dead cat. Is it the same in the States?

YIC

Jack
                        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                          I am showing my ignorance here but what exactly is a spiritualist. In the UK the only ones I'm aware of crazy old ladies who smell of piss and think they can speak to their dead cat. Is it the same in the States?

YIC

Jack
                          Spiritualists are witches, typically British ladies who became infested with Hindoo demons and are now brainwashed into thinking that they have magical powers granted them by some long-dead Egyptian prince.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Beating your child will only make her want to get closer to satanisem just to anjnoy you. she would do drugs and particapate in satanist conventions and wont stay at your home.

Then when she leaves your house, and the only things she left are guilt and a middle finger, your wife will be crying on your shoulder while you stand firm to see her driving away in her car she stolen. you would thing in your heart: The Spoiled satanist whore! i did everything for her! and she didnt even thanked me!
                            While your brain says: But she is still my daughter, and somwhere in me i love her.
                            And then a single tear would slide over your nose and drip on the sidewalk in front of your home.

Or she would just escape to one of her boyfriends and leave you a note.

i think i need some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Superdork33 View Post
                              Beating your child will only make her want to get closer to satanisem just to anjnoy you. she would do drugs and particapate in satanist conventions and wont stay at your home.

Then when she leaves your house, and the only things she left are guilt and a middle finger, your wife will be crying on your shoulder while you stand firm to see her driving away in her car she stolen. you would thing in your heart: The Spoiled satanist whore! i did everything for her! and she didnt even thanked me!
                              While your brain says: But she is still my daughter, and somwhere in me i love her.
                              And then a single tear would slide over your nose and drip on the sidewalk in front of your home.

Or she would just escape to one of her boyfriends and leave you a note.

Maybe in your sick masturbation fantasy a beaten child runs to you to play the harlot but here in the real world of the Biblical reality God tells us how to bring up children and that is to beat them if we love them to keep them behaving and if they will not behave despite being beaten we should kill them.

It's secular laws undermining this principle that's the problem. If all parents beat their kids properly then where would your fantasy slut run to?
                              sigpic
                              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                              The truth about volcanos
                              Sex and debauchery in public schools
                              Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                              Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Superdork33 View Post
                                I'd like to take this moment to thank the moderators for helping Superdork33 get a well-deserved break from ranting like a witless gorm.
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X