X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gifts to Avoid For Christmas

Originally posted by SamePerson View Post
    What exactly is wrong with Harry Potter ? Seriously could you people on this forum, take things more literally, like not everything is sexual you are the only ones who see it ???
    It's about witchcraft. Small wonder it's also about fornication as well. I'm assured by Pastor Ezekiel that it has been investigated and it's a disgraceful romp with unnatural use of brooms.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Well I dont know any kids who read harry potter and turned into satan worshippers, and I know around 1000 kids who have read it, they enjoyed it and that is it.
      How do you know 1000 kids? Wait a sec... you aren't a catholic sunday school instructor, are you?

Comment

You just presume because I know some kids that I am a pervert...Like seriously ?
        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

You just presume because I know some kids that I am a pervert...Like seriously ?
          Yes. Because you think you're being coy, but to the trained biblicists it is quite obvious what you just conveyed with your words.

"But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and theyknew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go." -- Judges 19:25

Now you're saying you knew 1000 kids? The only institution with access to that many children, the perversity to get to know them all and the polictical cloat to get away with it is the Catholic Church.

Comment

Or maybe I went to school with over a thousand kids...

Comment

Or maybe I went to school with over a thousand kids...
              Yeah, and you knew every last one of them so well as to be positively sure that none of them turned to witchcraft because of Harry Potter? Riiiiight. Nice try, but the jig is up, Papist.

Comment

Yes I would have known if a person in my school had turned to witch craft because of harry potter..Its not something that people would just forget.

Comment

Yes I would have known if a person in my school had turned to witch craft because of harry potter..Its not something that people would just forget.
                  So you know the religion of every single person in your school and why they follow it, do you?
                  sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

I would know the religion of the majority of people in my school yes..

Comment

No you wouldn't. And that is irrelevant. You still wouldn't know the religion of a closet Satanist who practiced her vile sorceries in the confines of a black conventicle erected to the Dark One.

You wouldn't know the first thing about identifying a witch.
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

A priest! You're a priest - worse than a witch. How else could you know over a thousand kids and know their 'religion'?
                        Matthew 10:34
                        Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

Probably one of those papist grooming centres then eh?
                          Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

I would say avoid the "cup stacking" competition kits. Apparently they are for japs.

Comment

Seriously you have a problem with cups ?

Comment

Seriously you have a problem with cups ?
                                I have a problem with unrepentant scottish spastics.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X