X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sweden Declares War on the U.S.

Greetings!

Why is that white man attached to that machine and what is it making him do and what is that thing inside of his mouth? Why is he making those noises? Is he being killed?

I will never overstand the white man at this rate. They are becoming curiouser and curiouser.

Jah Guide!
    Trevor
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
      Greetings!

All of this talk about clickings is very confusing. I have consulted with the white girls on the Student Committee to Drive Off Donald Trump and none of them have ever heard of clicking. Even the sociology majors who are usually the best informed have no information on clicking. Much of the reason that I chose being educated at Georgetown University in Babylon over Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow which is in Russia! is due to the ability to study the white people of Babylon for better overstanding but this clicking is something of which I can find no overstanding at all. What are you white people talking about and why do you punctuate Russia! like that now? I do not remember Russia! being spelled like that when I was at the Methodist School in Kingston which is in Jamaica which is my home.

Jah Guide!
      Trevor
      I am talking to horses every day and that makes me an expert on african Jive-talk.Best Regards The tolerant liberal Kyrre Q Q Eliasen.

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
        Greetings!

Why is that white man attached to that machine and what is it making him do and what is that thing inside of his mouth? Why is he making those noises? Is he being killed?

I will never overstand the white man . .
        You need to read "That Hideous Strength" by C. S. Lewis.

There you will glean the impetus behind heads connected to machines.

“I thought I saw a face floating in front of me. A face, not a head, if you understand what I mean. That is, there was a beard and nose and eyes — at least, you couldn’t see the eyes because it had coloured glasses on, but there didn’t seem to be anything above the eyes. Not at first; But as I got used to the light, I got a horrible shock. I thought the face was a mask tied on to a kind of balloon thing. But it wasn’t, exactly. Perhaps it looked a bit like a man wearing a sort of turban..What it really was, was a head..which had had the top part of the skull taken off and then... then — as if something inside had boiled over. A great big mass which bulged out from inside what was left of the skull. Wrapped in some kind of composition stuff, but very thin stuff. You could see it twitch. Even in my fright I remember thinking, ‘Oh kill it, kill it Put it out of its pain.’ But only for a second because I thought the thing was real, really. It was green looking and the mouth was wide open and quite dry. You realise I was a long time, looking at it, before anything else happened. And soon I saw that it wasn’t exactly floating. It was fixed up on some kind of bracket, or shelf, or pedestal — I don’t know quite what, and there were things hanging from it. From the neck, I mean. Yes, it had a neck and a sort of collar thing round it, but nothing below the collar; no shoulders or body. Only these hanging things. In the dream I thought it was some kind of new man that had only head and entrails: I thought all those tubes were its insides. But presently — I don’t quite know how, I saw that they were artificial. Little rubber tubes and bulbs and little metal things too. I couldn’t understand them. All the tubes went into the wall. Then at last something happened.”

“You’re all right, Jane, are you?” said Miss Ironwood.

“Oh yes,” said Jane, “as far as that goes. Only one somehow doesn’t want to tell it. Well, quite suddenly, like when an engine is started, there came a puff of air out of its mouth, with a hard dry rasping sound. And then there came another, and it settled down into a sort of rhythm — huff, huff, huff — like an imitation of breathing. Then came a most horrible thing: the mouth began to dribble. I know it sounds silly but in a way I felt sorry for it because it had no hands and couldn’t wipe its mouth. It seems a small thing compared with all the rest but that is how I felt. Then it began working its mouth about and even licking its lips. It was like someone getting a machine into working order. To see it doing that just as if it was alive, and at the same time dribbling over the beard which was all stiff and dead looking... Then three people came into the room, all dressed up in white, with masks on, walking as carefully as cats on the top of a wall. One was a great fat man, and another was lanky and bony. The third...” here Jane paused involuntarily.

“The third... I think it was Mark... I mean my husband.”

“You are uncertain?” said the Director.

“No,” said Jane. “It was Mark. I knew his walk. And I knew the shoes he was wearing. And his voice. It was Mark.”

“I am sorry,” said the Director.

“And then,” said Jane, “all three of them came round and stood in front of the Head. They bowed to it. You couldn’t tell if it was looking at them because of its dark glasses. It kept on with that rhythmical huffing noise. Then it spoke.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrre Eliasen View Post
          I am talking to horses every day and that makes me an expert on african Jive-talk.Best Regards The tolerant liberal Kyrre Q Q Eliasen.
          Sweetie, here is a fun fact: horses aren't from Africa - they originated in another big country that also starts with an "A."

I hope that was helpful.

However, if you really are what you claim to be, how about addressing my previous question:

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          I would partially disagree, it really depends on the type of the click. Do you really find the dental click "tsk, tsk" to be difficult?

However, what I do find personally challenging, are the palatal and alveolar clicks. When I find the need to pronounce them, I usually fake them by substituting them with an ejective consonant. They sound the same to me! I wonder if Dr. Elmer White would agree...
          As a self-proclaimed expert I'm sure you're well aware that African consonants include palatal and alveolar clicks in addition to dental ones.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

As a self-proclaimed expert I'm sure you're well aware that African consonants include palatal and alveolar clicks in addition to dental ones.
            They are just an affectation though, Sister. The Africans think it makes them sound more interesting. They are of course, in this as in everything else, wrong.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

However, if you really are what you claim to be, how about addressing my previous question:NO Basilissa i am the other kind of person, reason is a false lover.

Comment

I want to know what these swiss people are doing about that awful retard, Greta Thunberg (isn't that a joo name?) With winter coming, how dare she complain about the heat!
                God made the Heavens and the Earth. If He wants to heat things a little bit, making it a little more comfortable for the older people to stop them from going to Florida, why should we attempt to interfere?
                How about why all their cheese has holes in it? So they can cheat the American Christian consumer.

They are not fooling anybody, least of all me!
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  I want to know what these swiss people are doing about that awful retard, Greta Thunberg.
                  She is from Sweden, How dare you.
                  I love Swaziland and the sound of music.

Comment

The "Sound of Music" is nothing more than a nauseating tale of goody-goody nuns and Nazi's - pure Vatican propaganda. If the sight of Julie Andrews spinning around on a hill top is not enough to make you gag, hearing Lady Gaga singing those songs is a sure fire way to contract bulimia.
                    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                    ...and get off my lawn
                    sigpic

Comment

I did some research on Sweden in the past and I am not surprised they are making The Donald unhappy. Trump should ask Recep Tayyip Erdogan to take care of Sweden once he finished killing all Kurds.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

However, if you really are what you claim to be, how about addressing my previous question:NO Basilissa i am the other kind of person, reason is a false lover.
                        What drugs are you on, sweetie? You really should stop - whatever you are drinking/sniffing/inhaling/etc is killing your brain cells. On the other hand, it may already be too late...

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

I know, that is what I said and that is what this thread is about. Why do you Godless people hate Jesus so very much? You know, He died for YOUR sins!
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Sweetie, here is a fun fact: horses aren't from Africa - they originated in another big country that also starts with an "A."

I hope that was helpful.

However, if you really are what you claim to be, how about addressing my previous question:

No

Comment

No
                              Well, then you have learned something new. Isn't that a really refreshing feeling, to know you just learned something?

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

No
                                What does the Swish word 'No' mean in American?

I know kids use jargon like '23 skidoo' and such and I am sure the foreigners have lexicons known only by a close knit group of God hating communists.

Comment

Working...
                                X