X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: History proves: Trump is right, Putin is a genius

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
    The New York Times has been eavesdropping:

He's also getting rid of his old stockpile of obsolete, maintenance-heavy equipment. Now that all his old clunky tanks have been blown up, he's replacing them with more nimble alternatives:
    To be honest, I don't like the news today. Russia says it is giving up on conquering the city of Kiev. This was Putin's big objective.

What could have happened here? Huge numbers of Russian tanks rolled in. Tanks win wars. Ukraine had no tanks. Now there are dead burned out Russian tanks all over Ukraine.

I'm thinking these defective tanks came from some $hit hole country. Maybe from some place like China. They were the low bidder and sold Putin inferior tanks. It makes me think Putin should have asked for the help of the world's most brilliant negotiator, Donald Trump. Trump would have bought Putin quality tanks at a good price.

Russia-Ukraine War - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Don't feel bad, Mr. Mayor. Once the (wrong kind of) Nazis have been eliminated it's Mission Accomplished time on a yacht in Costa del Sol. Anyone who thought this was going tot be more than a special Ukrainian operation was badly misguided and a fool - no offense to your staff.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

I'm sick of "reports" of Russian troops looting and pillaging in search of alcohol. They are searching for Molotov cocktail ingredients, as part of Putin's switch to a lighter, more nimble and cost-effective military.

Meme-sters make think this is a joke, but Revelation 4:6-8 proves that God will laugh last.

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Putin has outsmarted the entire world with the Moskva ship story. As soon as he had shot down the harmless Ukraine missals he ordered a fake story be issued that the ship had been hit. While holding his sides laughing he also released a tale the ship's sailors had abandoned ship. Now he has completed the ruse with a story the ship has sunk.

Has anyone seen a picture of a burning or sinking Moskva? Of course not. The ship is fine. It is being hidden until the right moment when it will attack Ukraine's hapless army.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

They're falling into Mr. Putin's trap, Mr. Mayor. By appearing weak and hostile, he is encouraging others to overstep. This is typical of a deeper problem that Putin has identified in the West, the inexperience and hysterical nature of female leaders.

Magdalena Andersson: Sweden
            Sanna Marin: Finland
            Kaja Kallas: Estonia
            Ingrida Šimonytė: Lithuania
            Mette Frederiksen: Denmark
            Angela Merkel: Germany
            Katrín Jakobsdóttir: Ireland
            Emmanuelle Macron: France

None of these ladies are going to win a traditional beauty contest (except possibly the last 2), but you would think they'd know how to exploit their feminine wiles to their advantage. No. Just today, I read that Switzerland and Finland submitted their applications to join NATO. This forced blunder allows Mr. Putin to escalate the conflict to a 2nd front and, praise Jesus, bring his real checkers pieces into play. Nuclear holocaust.

Who needs a boat when you have 5000 nukes? It's a sign of genius.
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

I'm often confused so many of them are "Social Democrats" which presumably are types of pupae, emerging not as lovely butterflies but as commie bats. Frau Merkel was on your list and I gather she represented the Christian Party. This would be unusual in Europe where EMOs and Goths are well ensconced and where even mentioning Jesus gets you sneered at.

But now the Patriarchs have swung back into action (from nowhere to this in so short a time helps us to understand why demonic forces tried to eliminated them altogether when they had the opportunity – if they're still in living memory, which in this case goes back to 1917 so mainly 105-year-olds, they can resurge almost immediately) a response aligned with historical tradition becomes possible.

Do they still carry swords?

Comment

The press will go to any length to claim Putin has some weakness. Now there is a claim at meetings he holds onto his table to hide spastic hands, a sign of Parkinsons disease. That is along with the other ridiculous claim he hides his foot that is moving uncontrollably.

The man is solid, a bare-chested brawler. Gone ahead and underestimate him--you will be beaten.

Putin's Health Questioned After Video of Him Gripping Table Circulates (msn.com)

Comment

So the Ukrainians went to all of the work of sending a commando team into Russia to blow up a rail bridge, but then they left without doing a damage assessment. Look closely:

It turns out rails are strong enough to hold themselves up, and bridges are only built as make-work projects for unionized workers! Save this picture for whenever someone claims we have "crumbling infrastructure" in America. Let the bridges crumble, a Godly nation can keep them functional with the power of prayer.
                  Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                  Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                  Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

So the Ukrainians went to all of the work of sending a commando team into Russia to blow up a rail bridge, but then they left without doing a damage assessment. Look closely:

It turns out rails are strong enough to hold themselves up, and bridges are only built as make-work projects for unionized workers!
                    And I'm sure Russian train operators are perpetually drunk enough not to notice that the bridge isn't there anymore, and drive through there.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
                      I should also talk about Putin’s economic genius. Just think of all the jobs that are going to be created when it’s time to replace all the bombed-out hospitals, schools, orphanages, and Holocaust gravesites.

Putin is still mopping up the last dead-enders, but he's already thinking a generation ahead. The children of Novorossiya are going to be doing a lot of study, prayer and chores now that their amusement parks have been neutralized in these precision strikes.

Comment

Here is what hurts Putin. It is all those burned up tanks and vehicles in the streets of Ukraine. It leaves the impression Ukraine is doing well in the war.

What's wrong with those Ukrainians? Why aren't those unsightly vehicles moved to some out-of-sight trash place? Ukrainians can't seem to pick up after themselves. If Ukraine would get those vehicles out of sight the mood of Russian soldiers would improve.

I'm writing Biden a letter urging him to withhold more military aid until the Ukrainians clean up their country.

Ukraine war: Bucha street littered with burned-out tanks and corpses - MyJoyOnline.com

Comment

And we talk about asset stripping!

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                            Why aren't those unsightly vehicles moved to some out-of-sight trash place? Ukrainians can't seem to pick up after themselves.
                            Brother, I think you've found the "secret weapon" that will make the Democrats stop supporting the War Of Ukrainian Aggression.

There's nothing Democrats hate more than poor white people who leave rusting vehicles on their lawn.

If they had to choose between having a cuddle party in an Ebola ward with Harvey Weinstein in a Klan outfit, or being seen on a street with a po southern boy's rusting car, they'll choose the Ebola ward.

Here's a collection of 3000+ messes like the above photo.
                            Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 05-11-2022, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Brother, I think you've found the "secret weapon" that will make the Democrats stop supporting the War Of Ukrainian Aggression.
                              Putin is like the pool shark that plays poorly against an opponent until the opponent raises the wager. Then, the pool shark takes all his money.

I don't know how Putin comes up with these genius pool-shark ideas, but here is what he is doing right now. Once in a while Russian plane crashes. Russians knew this would happen. So the Russians made crudely written notes with GPS headings and taped them to the control panels in their airplanes. When these were found in wrecked airplanes, the Ukrainians fell for the ruse. They concluded the installed GPS navigational equipment was not working. They are in for a BIG surprise.

Russian Fighter Jets Found With GPS Taped to Dashboards: UK (businessinsider.com)

Comment

Putin is just like President Trump, except not as good looking or in as great physical shape. Both are so far ahead of the game that people who don't understand their genius think they're stupid.

Just consider President Trump's craftiness dealing with COVID. He spent billions of dollars creating a vaccine that doesn't work and that nobody should take just so everyone would be calm, and he paid for it many times over by ridding the USA of more than 1 million elderly people who were nothing more than useless mouths to feed.
                                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                                X