X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carpooling for January 6th to Washington DC.

And it's a full blown revolution!!!

That means President Trump can invoke the Insurrection Act and govern until the day he dies!!! USA! USA! USA!
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Some fresh footage of the efforts of Team Freehold today! What is happening now may be the start of the biggest attack on the left-wing liberal PC establishment since 1861.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn Jensen View Post
        Some fresh footage of the efforts of Team Freehold today! What is happening now may be the start of the biggest attack on the left-wing liberal PC establishment since 1861.
        I saw some of our Freehold delegation on television just now and I'm really proud of what all of you are accomplishing. Our nation will be a better place when it has learned we True Christians™ are not going to tolerate the sin of Joe Biden and his minions. We mean business.

I'm sure President Trump will be stopping by to thank you. Greet him for all us.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Whew, what a day! Just finished having dinner at Cracker Barrel again. I got most of the guys with me. We stopped GookJoe from stealing the election!

I got some sort of speaking platform thing in the truck. I'm not sure where it came from, it might me handy out by the grill.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

You guys won’t believe what happened when I was there! There was a man who looked just like Brother Hutchins who came up to me and started yelling obscenities as well as some racial slurs in the heat of the moment toward me. No doubt it was an Antifa member trying to desecrate the good Brother’s name at the Capitol. Will Antifa go to no ends to make us and Trump look bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
              You guys won’t believe what happened when I was there! There was a man who looked just like Brother Hutchins who came up to me and started yelling obscenities as well as some racial slurs in the heat of the moment toward me. No doubt it was an Antifa member trying to desecrate the good Brother’s name at the Capitol. Will Antifa go to no ends to make us and Trump look bad?
              I think I saw you on tv, Brother. You really stood out in the sea of angry white faces.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
                You guys won’t believe what happened when I was there!
                It's late Wed. night after the nice demonstration. The Senate is debating whether to ratify the electoral college results. There have been some votes to override objections but I'm confident a big vote at the end will name Donald Trump for a second term.

A big thank you to you for organizing this event which will yield a turning point in U.S. history.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  It's late Wed. night after the nice demonstration. The Senate is debating whether to ratify the electoral college results. There have been some votes to override objections but I'm confident a big vote at the end will name Donald Trump for a second term.
                  Some are saying that this protest has set the conservative movement back many years. Good! Let's bring it all the way back to 1950. When's the next protest march Mr. Mayor? (I'm presuming you had a hand in organizing this one).
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                    Some are saying that this protest has set the conservative movement back many years. Good! Let's bring it all the way back to 1950. When's the next protest march Mr. Mayor? (I'm presuming you had a hand in organizing this one).
                    Is 1950 far enough back? Perhaps we could shave a decade or even a century off that time stamp? That is, of course, if we really want to live in a Biblically-aligned country again.
                    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                      I think I saw you on tv, Brother. You really stood out in the sea of angry white faces.

I think he's the one up high on the lefthand side. Please be careful Brother, we don't want you to fall into a reflecting pool. We know how quickly you people tend to sink like stones.
                      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
                      X