This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Open Closet

We need to know who the abominations are. We need to be told who is a danger to morality, who wishes to destroy marriage and who hates the American Way.

I take much pleasure in outting the following queers who are an affront to God!

Anderson Cooper

Journalist & TV Presenter
    Born 3 June 1967

Ellen Degeneres

Entertainer
    Born 26 January 1958

The Fab Five

Reality Show Stars

Jodie Foster

Actress
    Born 19 November 1962

Barney Frank

Politician
    Born 31 March 1940

Amy Lamé

Entertainer
    Born 1970

Jane Lynch

Actress & Comedian
    Born 14 July 1960

Rosie O'Donnell

Entertainer
    Born 21 March 1962

Please add to the list.

Look on this as a Christian Wiki Project, we will only be done when every homer in the US is exposed!
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Re: The Open Closet

Queerbait: Doogie Howser MD, specializing in prostate exams and collecting semen and stool samples

Gayrod: Matthew Cooper. Had his mud-socket plunged by every adult male in Colorado springs, and twice each Sunday by Byron Sully.

Comment

Feel free to add me to the list. Yuri ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddo the queerboy View Post
        Feel free to add me to the list. Yuri ftw!
        Garden variety queers like you aren't worth noting.

Comment

Anna Paquin (bisexual)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	anna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1918857

Ellen Page

Name:	ellen.jpg
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1918858

Meredith Baxter

Name:	meredith.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1918859

And, of course, Barack Obama
          sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Does being bisexual make me a sinner?
            How can I not be bisexual?
            I don't want god to hate me any more
            Rom.1:26-27
            For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmyoneandonly View Post
              Does being bisexual make me a sinner?
              Why yes, yes it does.

How can I not be bisexual?
              Stop doing bisexual things.

I don't want god to hate me any more
              I don't blame you. He has quite a temper.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                We need to know who the abominations are. We need to be told who is a danger to morality, who wishes to destroy marriage and who hates the American Way.

I take much pleasure in outting the following queers who are an affront to God!

Anderson Cooper

Journalist & TV Presenter
                Born 3 June 1967

Ellen Degeneres

Entertainer
                Born 26 January 1958

The Fab Five

Reality Show Stars

Jodie Foster

Actress
                Born 19 November 1962

Barney Frank

Politician
                Born 31 March 1940

Amy Lamé

Entertainer
                Born 1970

Jane Lynch

Actress & Comedian
                Born 14 July 1960

Rosie O'Donnell

Entertainer
                Born 21 March 1962

Please add to the list.

Look on this as a Christian Wiki Project, we will only be done when every homer in the US is exposed!
                well actually, i think the majority of these people are already out and proud. i'm actually quite curious, what have any of these people ever done to offend you? i understand that they are gay or bisexual, but have they ever actually hurt you in any way? did jesus not love everyone? did he not befriend tax collectors, the poor, prostitutes, the minorities?
                peace out

Comment

Originally posted by kitkat View Post
                  well actually, i think the majority of these people are already out and proud. i'm actually quite curious, what have any of these people ever done to offend you? i understand that they are gay or bisexual, but have they ever actually hurt you in any way?
                  It's not what WE think...it's what GOD thinks.

(Leviticus 20:13) "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

did jesus not love everyone? did he not befriend tax collectors, the poor, prostitutes, the minorities?
                  Please post Scripture to support your claims. Book, chapter, and verse from the KJV Bible.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                    It's not what WE think...it's what GOD thinks.

(Leviticus 20:13) "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Please post Scripture to support your claims. Book, chapter, and verse from the KJV Bible.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    Firstly, in response to your out of context quote, Leviticus was a book of Jewish laws. I'm assuming you aren't Jewish, yet even if you are, you must understand that Leviticus also said that wearing mixed fabrics was a sin, and that eating shrimp was a sin to be stoned for. Throwing around bible quotes does not justify bigotry, and if God created gays, why would he see them as bad?
                    Secondly, to quote the bible, "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you."
                    And finally, Jesus himself never said a single thing, good OR bad, about homosexuality. There is no proof that he was against gays. Also, my mother is a priest, and although she is straight, she believes that God loves everyone, including gays. As the bible says, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
                    peace out

Comment

Firstly, in response to your out of context quote...
                      When discussing the Bible, quoting the Bible is "out of context"?

...Leviticus was a book of Jewish laws...
                      That still applies (mostly, see next response for an exception):

Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

...I'm assuming you aren't Jewish, yet even if you are, you must understand that Leviticus also said that wearing mixed fabrics was a sin, and that eating shrimp was a sin to be stoned for...
                      The dietary laws were abrogated by Jesus:

Romans 14:14 "I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean."

Everything else from Leviticus, Deuteronomy, etc., still apply.

...Throwing around bible quotes does not justify bigotry, and if God created gays, why would he see them as bad?...
                      Humans are incapable of understanding why God does anything:

Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are exalted above the earth, so are my ways exalted above your ways, and my thoughts above your thoughts."

But these two verses shed some light on the subject:

Proverbs 16:4 "The Lord hath made all things for himself: Yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

...Secondly, to quote the bible, "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you."...
                      Wait, weren't YOU just accusing someone of taking something out of context?

...And finally, Jesus himself never said a single thing, good OR bad, about homosexuality. There is no proof that he was against gays...
                      He also never said anything bad about methamphetamines, so... knock yourself out.

...Also, my mother is a priest...
                      Oh, this just keeps getting better.

1 Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."

...and although she is straight, she believes that God loves everyone, including gays...
                      As she also claims to be a priest, why stop with just one heresy, eh?

Comment

And finally, Jesus himself never said a single thing, good OR bad, about homosexuality. There is no proof that he was against gays.

Do forgive me if I'm wrong, but Jesus didn't say anything directley about rape or incest either, did he!?
                        Does that, in your eyes, mean that he would condone those things?

And what about this:

Matthew 19:4-6 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Male and female -
                        1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          He also never said anything bad about methamphetamines, so... knock yourself out.
                          Well, you beat me to it (you're still going to hell though)
                          1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eva_Christensen View Post
                            Do forgive me if I'm wrong, but Jesus didn't say anything directley about rape or incest either, did he!?
                            Does that, in your eyes, mean that he would condone those things?

And what about this:

Matthew 19:4-6 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Male and female -
                            Are you seriously comparing two consenting, loving people in a same sex relationship to rape or incest? Because I have to say that's pretty outrageous.
                            peace out

Comment

Are you seriously comparing two consenting, loving people in a same sex relationship to rape or incest?...
                              She's only applying the same standard you did: Jesus didn't say anything SPECIFICALLY about homosexuality, so it's ok.

... Because I have to say that's pretty outrageous.
                              Yup.

Comment

Working...
                              X