X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Brother James Hutchins!

Happy Birthday, Brother! May your servants treat you with a nice selection of Bourbons, Wines and Cakes on this happy day. Perhaps next year in Heaven?

From our Landover Birthday Committee, please extend our congratulations also to our Beloved Bro and Friend, Mr. Cranky Old Man, whose umpteenth birthday was a couple of days ago. Regarding his current state, we were counting on his spending this anniversary in Heaven with Jesus Christ, but eventually it turned out that Mr. Cranky's services to gain a couple of additional souls was too important to extract him at this point. Please tell him that we're sorry for his continued existence in his mortal body and we're praying for him to perish rapidly!

Colossians 1:22
    In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Re: Happy Birthday, Brother James Hutchins!

Brother, I hope you are having the best day, hunting, and doing all the manly man things you like. You can stop for a day looking for Ms Hutchins and relax (I am sure she is ok, and she will appear one day. Maybe she lost her way when going to the grocery store! You know how goofy women are sometimes!)

Praying for you to have the best day!

Yic

Brother Gonzalez
    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Brother! I had no idea what kind of a cake would you like, so I prayed to Jesus asking for help, and He responded with these two verses:

Hebrews 3:4 For every house is builded by some [man]; but he that built all things [is] God.

Haggai 1:8 Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.

So this is the cake that seemed appropriate:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Oh, my goodness gracious! I'm so pleased that you've added another candle (to the many previous ones) on your birthday cake, dear Brother Hutchins. You know, it won't be long until you'll be joining me in the "Seniors Club", but I know you're still a frisky youngster at heart. I wish you all the best for a truly happy day, with many enjoyable moments, as you give thanks to our blessed for another year. And I've made a wee cake for you, to help you with your celebrations.

Proverbs 9:11 "For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased."

A blessed birthday to you, dear Brother Hutchins,
        Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Brother Jim,

While I am sorry Jesus hasn’t called you Home I am grateful for more time to learn from your example. You know just how much I have watched you and every time I do, something good comes from it. I truly love you my dear brother.
          Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
          “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
          Amen and Amen

Comment

Happy Birthday dear Brother in Christ!
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Y'all are too kind.

I spent the day hunting with my little boys, bringing them into manhood.

We have a pen were we keep rabbits. Each boy goes in with a little .22 rifle and six bullets and sees how many they can get. No stomping with feet, or next twisting. Clean shoots.

Well, little Ephram got 15 with his six bullets! He tossed some feed in the corner of the pen and when the creatures went for it, Ephram layed down and shot. One shot went through four beasts! Once skinned and treated, he said he is going to make 'pop-pops newb globs'. Pride like this is more than an old dad could want for a birthday.

My daughters were around doing what ever it is that females do to occupy themselves all day, cleaning or something.

Seeing I have no idea where my wife, Mrs. Hutchins is, I'll have to go out to dinner, probably to Ruth Chris for a Porter House. Perhaps I'll take my twin nieces, Mandi and Sandi so I am not alone.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
              X