X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My half-endorsement of Donald Trump

I am half-shocked and half-appalled by this half-scandal, so I will be half-voting against Donald trump, by not voting for him or his opponent. I might even fully vote against him, by voting for Hillary, if he does something serious like groping a man or one of my close blood relatives.

No, I'm not doing this because I believe that women shouldn't be groped. I'm doing this because white husbands should not see their wives and daughters being groped. If he had been raping widows and orphans, it would have been different. Just ask the other Republicans who are half-voting against Trump:

Mitch McConnell: As the father of three daughters, I strongly believe that Trump needs to apologize..."

Jeb Bush: As the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degrading women.

Mitt Romney: Hitting on married women? Condoning assault? Such vile degradations demean our wives and daughters and corrupt America's face to the world.

Rep. Joe Heck: My wife, my daughters, my mom, my sister...deserve better."...he said, to scattered boos

See, you can't accuse us of being softie bleedinghearts. Yes, we do have empathy, but don't worry, it doesn't go beyond immediate blood relatives. Once you're talking about second cousins we're as cold as any sociopath.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 10-09-2016, 03:39 AM. Reason: link so people know what scandal you're talking about
    Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
    Goal:
    $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
    False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Re: My half-endorsement of Donald Trump

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post

See, you can't accuse us of being softie bleedinghearts. Yes, we do have empathy, but don't worry, it doesn't go beyond immediate blood relatives. Once you're talking about second cousins we're as cold as any sociopath.
    Exactly. The Bible tells us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. It doesn't instruct us to love our enemies as we love ourselves. Really, why would God declare them our enemies in the first place if He wanted us to love them?

Some people can't seem to grasp the simplest principles of sound thought.

Thoughtfully Yours,

Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I'm not alone, here's a huge list of other Republicans who are half-condemning Donald Trump. (Disregard the 10% or so who are fully condemning him by voting for Hillary. That 10% are traitors, and should not be confused with the 90% of nevertrumpers who are strong, decisive, staunch conservatives, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, even taking bold half-measures such as half-voting.)
      Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 10-11-2016, 02:35 PM.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
      Goal:

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
      False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Slogan of our movement:

Goal:

Comment

I'm having second thoughts. At first I was ready to say "As a son who has to look his female mother in the eye, I can only half-vote for Donald Trump"

But on the other hand, my mother is very old and sick and I think she might actually be entirely blind at this point. Eye contact is fleeting, she just seems to look at my nose or something.

I think I might change my mind. After all, with only 5 or so rape accusations in the last 24 hours, it's clear that the pace is dropping - they're running out of stamina - and all they've done is lower expectations for the final debate. I think as long as he doesn't grope the moderator, we're going to win this thing.

Goal:

Comment

I think as long as he doesn't grope the moderator, we're going to win this thing.
            Brother, I believe the moderator of the final debate is Fox News's own Chris Wallace. So we're 100% safe on that.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I'm having second thoughts. At first I was ready to say "As a son who has to look his female mother in the eye, I can only half-vote for Donald Trump"

But on the other hand, my mother is very old and sick and I think she might actually be entirely blind at this point. Eye contact is fleeting, she just seems to look at my nose or something.

I think I might change my mind. After all, with only 5 or so rape accusations in the last 24 hours, it's clear that the pace is dropping - they're running out of stamina - and all they've done is lower expectations for the final debate. I think as long as he doesn't grope the moderator, we're going to win this thing.
              Very wise decision, Brother Trent. Your position isn't too different from the position of some Republican senators, who came out against him after the video and now support him again.

There's nothing that says that you're a good leader better than the "I'm for it except when I'm against it" stance.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Re: My FULL endorsement of Donald Trump

I'm 100% on the Trump Train.

WHY? That's easy! I don't believe the lying liberal media and the liars they hire to spread lies.

YSIC
                But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Re: My FULL endorsement of Donald Trump

Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
                  I'm 100% on the Trump Train.

WHY? That's easy! I don't believe the lying liberal media and the liars they hire to spread lies.

YSIC
                  Absolutely! And you know who's telling the truth, don't you? Trump. He said that he likes to grab women by their you-know-whats and now all these lying women are coming forward to say that he grabbed them.

Who are we going to believe-- a bunch of women making false accusations against Trump or Trump himself who says he used to do those things?

We need to ignore the lying liberals and hear the Trump Truth(r).

Consistently Yours,

Handmaiden
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                  X