X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curiosity Mars "landing" BIGGEST NASA HOAX EVER!!!

Obama has done it again. Throwing away billions and billions of hard earned American tax dollars on yet another NASA hoax. Obama immediately gave a speech after this hoax landing claiming, I am not kidding here, just click the link, that all this nonsense will "save taxpayer dollars". Spending money to save money, only a democrat can say something so idiotic. The Bible warns us for people like Obama: Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Let's look at the facts here. NASA has openly admitted that it is incapable of putting people in space. According to NASA only the Russians are capable of manned space flight. No doubt a Russian hoax, but that's a different story.

And even though NASA has openly admitted they are incapable of putting humans in space they still haven't admitted to the Moon landing being a big hoax! As if it would be possible to bring someone to the Moon without putting them in space first.

Proof of the Moon landing hoax (you can clearly see the flag moving due to the wind, even though NASA claims there is no air on the Moon, and also the shadows are clearly caused by multiple light sources):

Fake image of Curiosity landing (even a child can see it is fake, and if it would be real, as NASA claims, then what or who made this picture...:

This image of someone's backyard is worth billions of tax dollars?

Yet more proof NASA is a bunch of liars, shadows from multiple dirctions:

Another one, the shadow shows the "Sun" is behind, yet the front the suit is clearly highlighted by a light source:
    Last edited by Cranky Old Man; 08-08-2012, 08:06 AM. Reason: Added more proof NASA is a bunch of liars
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Re: Curiosity Mars "landing" BIGGEST HOAX EVER!!!

My father always says that Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to America.
    I Jesus!

Comment

If you look at the clip below you see that these NASA - "experts" are nothing more then homosexuals lusting after each other.

-The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
      -Holocaust Jokes
      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
        If you look at the clip below you see that these NASA - "experts" are nothing more then homosexuals lusting after each other.
        I knew it and I've known it for a long time. All these lies and paperwork and "calculations" about so-called "space exploration" are more than enough to create a red tape-based smokescreen for satellite-assisted bukkake. This video is yet more evidence of that.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw "Tonka" on the side of that thing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            Obama has done it again. Throwing away billions and billions of hard earned American tax dollars on yet another NASA hoax. Obama immediately gave a speech after this hoax landing claiming, I am not kidding here, just click the link, that all this nonsense will "save taxpayer dollars". Spending money to save money, only a democrat can say something so idiotic. The Bible warns us for people like Obama: Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Let's look at the facts here. NASA has openly admitted that it is incapable of putting people in space. According to NASA only the Russians are capable of manned space flight. No doubt a Russian hoax, but that's a different story.

And even though NASA has openly admitted they are incapable of putting humans in space they still haven't admitted to the Moon landing being a big hoax! As if it would be possible to bring someone to the Moon without putting them in space first.

Proof of the Moon landing hoax (you can clearly see the flag moving due to the wind, even though NASA claims there is no air on the Moon, and also the shadows are clearly caused by multiple light sources):

Fake image of Curiosity landing (even a child can see it is fake, and if it would be real, as NASA claims, then what or who made this picture...):

This image of someone's backyard is worth billions of tax dollars?

How can you say a flag is moving in a still image

There was a metal rod put threw the flag to support the fabric if it was not there then the flag would of hung limply And would not of made for such a good photo

Also it was folded in transit which explain the creases And the rid did not fully extend
            This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by godswraith1 View Post
              How can you say a flag is moving in a still image There was a metal rod put threw the flag to support the fabric if it was not there then the flag would of hung limply And would not of made for such a good photo Also it was folded in transit which explain the creases And the rid did not fully extend
              How can that be a real image? We know from the Bible that the earth is flat. Isiah 40:22 - "It is he that sitteth vpon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grashoppers; that stretcheth out the heauens as a curtaine, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwel in" We also know that the Earth has pillars supporting it. Job 9:6 - "Which shaketh the earth out of her place, & the pillars thereof tremble". Obviously NASA is just making these works of art just to cover up the fact that Obama pockets all of their funding.
              John 1:1 - “That which was from þe beginning, which wee haue heard, which wee haue seene with our eyes, which wee haue looked vpon, and our hands haue handled of the word of life.”
              Isiah 44:6 - "Thus saith the Lord the king of Israel and his redeemer the Lord of hostes, I am the first, and I am the last, and besides me there is no God."

Comment

Originally posted by godswraith1 View Post
                Also it was folded in transit which explain the creases And the rid did not fully extend
                Do you always believe everything NASA says?

I am curious what your explanation for the multiple light sources (clearly caused by studio lamps) on the Moon is. Multiple Suns?

Yet more proof NASA is a bunch of liars, shadows from multiple dirctions:

Yet another one, the shadow shows the "Sun" is behind, yet the front the suit is clearly highlighted by a light source:
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Like there would be shadows on the moon in the first place...HELLOOOOOOO! How would you cast a shadow on something that is shining?

(Genesis 1:16) "And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."

Atheists are so DUMB.

YiC,

Zech
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

I was so excited to watch the developments of the curiosity landing on Mars. The "fake" picture is of course not real! Even NASA says it's just an artists rendition of the spacecraft!

Either way, I eagerly await the higher resolution colour images that will follow later this week. God has made a magnificent and wonderful universe, and these new discoveries and technological advances are proof that such a vast and wonderful universe could have only been created by a high power.

Praise be to God.

Comment

Mars is a little moving light on the firmament.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        Sex and debauchery in public schools
                        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Well, honestly if you think it is a hoax then you are poorly educated.

Also, when you say that the tax dollars are being wasted. That money is getting put right back into the economy. It is being spent on the engineers and companies that helped build the rover and supplied the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by MakesSense View Post
                            Also, when you say that the tax dollars are being wasted. That money is getting put right back into the economy. It is being spent on the engineers and companies that helped build the rover and supplied the parts.
                            Do you have any idea how many churches could have been built with that money?
                            II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                            And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                            In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                            Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Oh, and I almost forgot. If the government decided that churches are not longer tax exempt we could send a rover to Mars every two weeks.

This will probably get deleted and I will be banned but that's ok. Just thought you would want to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X