X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catholics: What Are You Doing To Celebrate "Good Friday"?

If you believed your faith as much as it encourages you to do, you should be joining your Philippine brothers in nailing yourselves to a giant cross and "offer up" your suffering to knock off a few years in your purgatory.

But you don't? Could it be you don't really believe your religion as much as you think you do? Could it be, you think to yourself," This isn't right, this isn't rational. This may be an interesting concept to ponder, but to put it into action would be foolishness. No sane person would go this far." Could it be that instead of feeling doubt about your religion, what's really happening is you're allowing rational thought to slip in?

Why not go all the way and find out who Jesus really is?

We can help.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: Catholics: What Are You Doing To Celebrate "Good Friday"?

Just look at these idiots in the Philippines. I mean seriously, where in the Bible does it tell you to do stuff like this? Those slants are crazy.

This is the sort of idiocy that you start doing when you stray from the moral compass given to you infallibly and not open to interpretation in the Bible. Heaven only knows what sort of perverse things the atheists do in their anti-Christian ceremonies they must have to honour their master, Satan.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Catholics are so backward. I am so glad that I was able to escape from that medieval cult into loving arms of Jesus! GLORY!
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Statue loving child molestin marry worshippers are at it again. This good Friday I bet they will rape little Christian children and then spit on Jesus. Catholics are crazy statue worshippers that love 2 things. Statues and little boys. Leviticus 20:13

Comment

I see there is alot of job to do for Pastor Zeke to convert these Catholic Japs

Comment

By the way, i dont think that Jesus is going to like that they portray Him as a chink, cause as we all know, JESUS IS WHITE!

Comment

It's a mockery. If they really wanted to feel Jesus' pain, they wouldn't do the half-assed job they do of it. No ropes to hold you up, no fake nails.

You want to feel the pain Jesus did? You have to go through with the real thing.
              Drama queen

Comment

And where is the spears? If they are supposed to suffer in the same way as Jesus did, aren't they also supposed to die in the same way as Jesus did?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  If you believed your faith as much as it encourages you to do, you should be joining your Philippine brothers in nailing yourselves to a giant cross and "offer up" your suffering to knock off a few years in your purgatory.

But you don't? Could it be you don't really believe your religion as much as you think you do? Could it be, you think to yourself," This isn't right, this isn't rational. This may be an interesting concept to ponder, but to put it into action would be foolishness. No sane person would go this far." Could it be that instead of feeling doubt about your religion, what's really happening is you're allowing rational thought to slip in?
                  My Daughter

An answer for you comes really easy for a man schooles as thoroughly in the real faith as me.

See, to suffer the exactly same pain as our Lord is a divine mercy one in rare cases gets blessed with or not. It would be disrespectful at best to bring it upon oneself by poor human means.

This we do learn alone from the historical fact that Saint Peter, our first Papst Petrus I (not to be confused with the fictional Pope Peter II from the funny "Left Behind" book series), refused to get crucified like our Lord. Instead the Soldiers of Kaiser Nero had to crucify him upside down on his own bequest
                  Now the people who until today get graced with miraculously showing the wounds of Christ, automatically suffering like him on Golgatha of course, are called stygmatics and the very first of them all was Saint Francis of Assisi

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Why not go all the way and find out who Jesus really is?

We can help.

Thanks but no thanks, for I already learned that at a young age at school from my very child loving Catholic religion-teacher
                  Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Regens Kuechl View Post
                    (Catholic lies snipped)
                    Dear Mary-hailer:

I trust that you can back up all of that with Scripture.
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Now the people who until today get graced with miraculously showing the wounds of Christ, automatically suffering like him on Golgatha of course, are called stygmatics and the very first of them all was Saint Francis of Assisi
                      That Francis guy was no doubt a homer who went to the Philippines in search of little boys, and they drove some nails in his hands for their Easter festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                        That Francis guy was no doubt a homer
                        No doubt. He never traveled, though, as he was confined to Mexico of Europe - Italy. He was a confirmed homosexual, as is something of a requirement for the Catholic men. He was might have been a pedophile, or certainly a pedophile sympathizer, but more likely he was the world's first furry. His sexual deviance knew no bounds, not even the tail of a fox was enough to satiate his licentious needs. He was into BDSM:

“I command thee, by virtue of holy obedience, to do whatsoever I shall order thee.” Brother Bernard, fearing St Francis would oblige him to inflict upon him some great punishment, as was his custom, would most willingly have avoided obeying him. “I am ready,” he answered, “to obey thee, father, if thou also wilt promise me to do whatsoever I shall command thee.” To this St Francis consented; and Brother Bernard then asked him what he wished him to do. “I command thee,” said St Francis, “under holy obedience, in order to punish my presumption and the evil thought of my heart, when I lie down on the ground to place one of thy feet on my neck, and the other on my mouth. And this shalt thou do thee! Be humbled, thou son of Peter Bernardoni, for thou art but a vile wretch; how camest thou to be so proud, thou miserable servant of sin!”
                        Attached Files
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Let's see what your wiccapedia says....

Saint Francis of Assisi (Italian: San Francesco d'Assisi, born Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone, but nicknamed Francesco ("the Frenchman")

So his mother's husband (both italian) called him a frenchman...

Sounds like a bastard and his mother's husband knew.

Deuteronomy 23:2

A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Afterwards

Francis lived the high-spirited life typical of a wealthy young man, even fighting as a soldier for Assisi.

Matthew 26:52

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword

I guess I'll stop here, if that's the best you get as a saint no wonder the cat-a-lics are probably the most far from true christianity without being outright heathens.

PRAY TO JESUS! (and don't try just having a nice word with mom)

Comment

No doubt. He never traveled, though, as he was confined to Mexico of Europe - Italy. He was a confirmed homosexual, as is something of a requirement for the Catholic men. He was might have been a pedophile, or certainly a pedophile sympathizer, but more likely he was the world's first furry. His sexual deviance knew no bounds, not even the tail of a fox was enough to satiate his licentious needs. He was into BDSM:
                            Say that to the Lord when He returns!

You're a complete full blown prejudiced heathen idiot and piece of junk!!
                            Mark 8:18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?

Comment

Originally posted by profit View Post
                              Say that to the Lord when He returns!

You're a complete full blown prejudiced heathen idiot and piece of junk!!
                              Mary-worshiping papists are not Christians. The Catholic church is the Whore of Babylon. If you were a True Christian(tm), you would know that.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                              X