X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the WORST SIN?? Homosexuality, Beastiality or Pedophilia?

Three names for the same thing. What do you call a man who smears himself in feces and chews on another man's taint, if not an animal? And it's well known that all homosexuals are pedophiles. Sin begets sin.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
      Homosexuality is a gateway sin to bestiality, pedophilia and necrophilia.

Rick Santorum said it best
      In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be. It is one thing. And when you destroy that you have a dramatic impact on the quality
      You let two men get married, just because they love each other, then you mine as well let men marry dogs. After that it is an easy slippery slope to murdering small children and violating their corpses.
      Almost three years later, and we can see the truth in his wise words. Our nation has never been so overrun by those who demand all Americans embrace sodomy with people, children, and animals. Obama certainly hasn't lifted a finger to keep us safe from them.

Are You Aware of the Avalanche of Gay Programming Assaulting Your Home?
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        Almost three years later, and we can see the truth in his wise words. Our nation has never been so overrun by those who demand all Americans embrace sodomy with people, children, and animals. Obama certainly hasn't lifted a finger to keep us safe from them.
        Are You Aware of the Avalanche of Gay Programming Assaulting Your Home?
        Great link, Sister E. We are indeed bombarded with homers and stories about homers on TV. We cannot over estimate the harm being done to our society by watching this.

The author suggested as an alternative to homer infested TV we rent wholesome videos. Great suggestion. There are great sermons out there plus Christian movies.

We need to spread the alarm now.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Nowadays they put pictures of cancer on zigarettes. Shouldn't they put pictures of aids patients on all kind of gay products?
          -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
          -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
          -Holocaust Jokes
          -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
          -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
          -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
          -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
          -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

What if you're into underage animals of the same sex? That would be much worse than homosexuality I think??? Homopedibestiality was never covered in my bible though
            Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Willis Fitinurbut View Post
              What if you're into underage animals of the same sex? That would be much worse than homosexuality I think??? Homopedibestiality was never covered in my bible though
              It's pretty much the same thing since all 3 are covered individually in Scripture. Anyone who would have relations with someone of the same sex would of course get curious about bestiality and pedophilia and naturally that would lead to trying all 3 at the same time.

What a sad life that people lead when they don't accept Jesus into their hearts.

Say, how about starting a thread of your own in the introduction Forum telling us all about your walk with Christ...we want to get to know you!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                Anyone who would have relations with someone of the same sex would of course get curious about bestiality and pedophilia and naturally that would lead to trying all 3 at the same time.
                This is why the gays really irk me.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Willis Eric View Post
                  Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Mr. Willis,

Unbeknownst to you, this is valid question and we have thought of it before. So has Jesus. There are a few aspect you must realize. You are trying to calculate "infinity + infinity 2* infinity" but it doesn't work like that. Infinitely bad sins are damnation-causing without additions and that makes them infinite per se.

God knows this. He tells about it in the Bible, it's worth reading, you know! Because of that, so do we.

Job 22:5
                    Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?

Psalms 147:5
                    Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Secondly, the correct term is 'homopedobestiality', as 'pedi' refers to feet. Obviously, foot fetishes are also infinitely bad sins but of a slightly different kind.

You do have a lot to learn. Thank Jesus he led you here to receive a proper spiritual education!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

PS: Are you related to Thomas Willis, who discovered the vicious circle of Willis a while ago?
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

As I have explained in another post, sin is cumulative. Since you probably won't bother clicking on that link, I'll allow myself to commit the sin of auto-plagiarism:

Homosexual act = 1 sin (Man A) + 1 sin (Man B) = 2 sins (Men A,B)
                      Bestiality = 1 sin (Man A) + 0 sins (animal) = 1 sin (Man A)

Now, let's look at homopedobestiality.

First, we can discard the underage thing. The Bible does not provide a minimum age for sexual relationships. Therefore, if it has a vagina, you can hit it without sinning. However, remember to look for girls that have not been used before (Numbers 31:18).

Now, the amount of sin committed by a man engaging in homosexual relationship with an animal can be expressed in the following mathematical formula:

1 homosexuality sin (man) + 1 bestiality sin (man) + 0 sins (animal)* = 2 sins.

Therefore, a homosexual act of bestiality contains the same amount of sin as a homosexual act between two men, and double amount of sin compared to heterosexual bestiality.

Quod erat demonstandum.

Last edited by Basilissa; 01-11-2015, 08:06 PM. Reason: added colors to make it prettier
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

What if the information about homosexuality in the Bible was a test? What if God is looking for people who accept people for who they are? I am a Christian, and I openly support homosexuality. If Jesus truly cares about everybody, why would he not accept gays? Jesus loves everybody and I pray that you come to your senses. STOP TREATING THEM LIKE THEY'RE SINNERS. THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO. They do not choose their sexuality, it's natural. I'm straight, but there's nothing wrong with being gay/lesbian/bisexual/pan-sexual/asexual/transsexual/etc..
                        Down with homophobia. Open your eyes people and see the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by TPub85 View Post
                          What if the information about homosexuality in the Bible was a test? What if God is looking for people who accept people for who they are? I am a Christian, and I openly support homosexuality. If Jesus truly cares about everybody, why would he not accept gays? Jesus loves everybody and I pray that you come to your senses. STOP TREATING THEM LIKE THEY'RE SINNERS. THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO. They do not choose their sexuality, it's natural. I'm straight, but there's nothing wrong with being gay/lesbian/bisexual/pan-sexual/asexual/transsexual/etc..
                          If you accept people for who they are then you have to accept rapists and homosexuals. That is disgusting friend. Unless it is Bible sanctioned rape, it is WRONG. And the Bible never, ever sanctions gay rape. Only the rape of pagans and slaves under certain conditions.
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

What if the information about homosexuality in the Bible was a test?
                            Are you suggesting that the information about the Ten Commandments is also just a test?

What if God is looking for people who accept people for who they are?
                            Then it would have been very cruel of Him to give us a wrong set of directions. Of course, we know that He does that sometimes (Ezekiel 20:25-26, 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12), but that is just to confused heathens who are condemned to damnation anyway. Why would God mislead people who believe in Him and worship Him and follow His laws?
                            I am a Christian, and I openly support homosexuality. If Jesus truly cares about everybody, why would he not accept gays?
                            Newsflash: Jesus does not love everybody.

I pray that you come to your senses. STOP TREATING THEM LIKE THEY'RE SINNERS. THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO.
                            Yeah, they are people who are sinners. Another newsflash: all sinners are people.

They do not choose their sexuality, it's natural.
                            The scientific jury is still out on this one, sweetie.

I'm straight, but there's nothing wrong with being gay/lesbian/bisexual/pan-sexual/asexual/transsexual/etc..
                            Sure:

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

That's the truth.
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

...If Jesus truly cares about everybody...
                              He cares about those who care about Him, first.

John 3:18 "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

And just claiming to "believe" in Jesus while ignoring anything the Bible has to say (such as the proper amount to beat your wives and children, or why God wants witches, homosexuals, and disobedient children dead) isn't good enough:

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

And we know what that is by reading the Bible.

Comment

TPub, You have some very strange ideas about Jesus and His Father. And yet, you call yourself a Christian? What fluffy bunny church do you go to? How many times have you read the Bible, front cover to back and not skipping over the bits you don't like?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X