X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PREGNANCY through RAPE is a gift from GOD!!

Originally posted by IndiscreetReader View Post
    It's not god saying that people deserve it. It's inconsiderate mindless, arrogant, untaught, druggies and pedofiles that do this! He put us here! Our actions not reflect anything he would wish
    Bullshit.

God said it, I read it.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    sigpic

Comment

No it's a forum for people to bitch about separation, Abolishment, and destruction of any logical sense. Making sure that anyone who dose not agree with anyone on this blind as a bat forum is considered "trash". Nice guess but I think you're Reading too much bible and not looking at a bigger picture for the world. I mean AT ALL! Homos are not bad people. in fact our scientific name is "homosapien" meaning "human" So you're insulting yourself too. also god just puts us here. our action as people make where we shall go. Most of you support hate and abolishment of things you rarely understand. You think ideals are bad but it's what keep all of us protected. I support anyone. To hate breeds bigotry and hate, two sins you overlook. It's unfair and unjust! I'm putting my big fat foot down on it too! I hate you not but i think you are misguided by what it means to be pure of heart, and i blame people that put ideas in your head for you. god makes good points. he tries to make us conform to make better peace. this forum these sites cause a lot of this kind of hate. In my opinion god loves every man, woman, and child. He has blessed each one with life. But some people believe it's voodoo from the devil that turns you gay, or conspiracies about the air, the candy we eat, or any other thing that seems colorful and nice. Bronies go to church with good morals, skittles come off the line from being processed with sugar, not evil and the copy paste of the handkerchief laws. i think the only pure hearted people are unified christians. they don't care about what you are or who you are. they get the message of love. and love is the world greatest asset. it's what helped you discover this man you praise, and by god i think love should be more thought of in this forum. I don't hate any of you. I just mock how silly you all are. to put up fists when people only want peace. We all live under one sky one earth and galaxy. that was put there for us why fight over it? we all go to the same destination anyway if we learn better. So why fight over being gay, or candy, things that don't need explaining? i think it's because you've read the bible and you took its words out of context. No one deserves to rot for an opinion. they deserve to rot for hurting someone they love, or cared for deeply. that is my moral and I'm sticking to it! no reason to hate something you don't understand, just understand it better!
      KJV scripture only (Admin)
      1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Comment

Originally posted by IndiscreetReader View Post
        It's not god saying that people deserve it. It's inconsiderate mindless, arrogant, untaught, druggies and pedofiles that do this! He put us here! Our actions not reflect anything he would wish
        Is that your opinion or God's?

You seem to know a lot about God, friend, that He hasn't shared with the rest of us.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

All I gathered from your poorly thought out wall of text is that you think you know better than God

God gave us the Bible (KJV1611) so we would KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE THINKS!!!

Not some pansy arse liberal softly softly version that misses the fact the queers should be killed (Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them) or that murderers and the idolatrous and wizards will go to the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death).

You may think it funny to mock our beleifs and to mock God by ignoring the bits of GOD'S WORD you find dificult may work to keep your conscience nice and cozy in your make believe world but we follow God's word TO THE LETTER, oh yes!

GLORY!
          Posted via Mobile Device
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by NonDiscreetMasturbater / Gearbox View Post
            No it's a forum for people to bitch about separation, Abolishment, and destruction of any logical sense. Making sure that anyone who dose not agree with anyone on this blind as a bat forum is considered "trash". Nice guess but I think you're Reading too much bible and not looking at a bigger picture for the world. I mean AT ALL! Homos are not bad people. in fact our scientific name is "homosapien" meaning "human" So you're insulting yourself too. also god just puts us here. our action as people make where we shall go. Most of you support hate and abolishment of things you rarely understand. You think ideals are bad but it's what keep all of us protected. I support anyone. To hate breeds bigotry and hate, two sins you overlook. It's unfair and unjust! I'm putting my big fat foot down on it too! I hate you not but i think you are misguided by what it means to be pure of heart, and i blame people that put ideas in your head for you. god makes good points. he tries to make us conform to make better peace. this forum these sites cause a lot of this kind of hate. In my opinion god loves every man, woman, and child. He has blessed each one with life. But some people believe it's voodoo from the devil that turns you gay, or conspiracies about the air, the candy we eat, or any other thing that seems colorful and nice. Bronies go to church with good morals, skittles come off the line from being processed with sugar, not evil and the copy paste of the handkerchief laws. i think the only pure hearted people are unified christians. they don't care about what you are or who you are. they get the message of love. and love is the world greatest asset. it's what helped you discover this man you praise, and by god i think love should be more thought of in this forum. I don't hate any of you. I just mock how silly you all are. to put up fists when people only want peace. We all live under one sky one earth and galaxy. that was put there for us why fight over it? we all go to the same destination anyway if we learn better. So why fight over being gay, or candy, things that don't need explaining? i think it's because you've read the bible and you took its words out of context. No one deserves to rot for an opinion. they deserve to rot for hurting someone they love, or cared for deeply. that is my moral and I'm sticking to it! no reason to hate something you don't understand, just understand it better!
            tl;dr
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
              I have never heard of an anal rape resulting in pregnancy.

The case against queers mounts.
              What about Mohammed, Mr Jenkins? I thought he was born from an anus. Or was that Siddhartha? But perhaps it was an armpit — I always get them confused..

Comment

You said that 99% of the time is is the girl's fault for getting raped. I have to disagree. I believe the they are 100% to blame.

Some may extremely offended by the image in this link, so be warned.

As you can see, they are basically naked, swearing leg revealing shorts, tight tank tops and even flip flops. What do they expect to happen when they walk around in public like little sex addict whores, acting all cute to attract attention.

Rape is not a gift to girls like that, but an harsh but needed punishment from the Lord.
                John 8:31

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Comment

Last time I checked, rape was physically abusive to anybody. But when it comes to women getting pregnant after she is raped, it'll be called a sin.

Comment

Originally posted by jared.moore View Post
                    But when it comes to women getting pregnant after she is raped, it'll be called a sin.
                    Please post the Scripture that backs up your claim. I am unfamiliar with it.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                      What about Mohammed, Mr Jenkins? I thought he was born from an anus.
                      Yes, but that was a pig's anus.
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Why must we all assume that rape victims dress like streetwalkers?!

What about the young girls snatched away from their families? Is that a "gift from God"? The years of nightmares and horrible memories that never go away--regardless of how a person looks, truthfully.

How can you cast full responsibility onto the woman? Committing such vile acts to another human being is disgraceful and if I believed in Hell, the rapists would be the first to be damned.

I'm not going to pretend I'm a Bible expert because frankly, I would rather think with logic and reason. But I cannot understand how people whose beliefs differ from yours will end up in Hell, yet rapists are seen as heroes.
                        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by TragicallyLost View Post
                          if I believed in Hell, the rapists would be the first to be damned.
                          Who are you to decide that someone should be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment for all eternity? Some kind of sicko?

Only God has that right.
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I'm not going to pretend I'm a Bible expert because frankly, I would rather think with logic and reason.
                            So then you are openly spitting in God's loving face and rejecting His Holy Word.

Enjoy hell.

But I cannot understand how people whose beliefs differ from yours will end up in Hell, yet rapists are seen as heroes.
                            No one said that rapists were heroes. We just maintain that the gift of a baby is precious, no matter where it originates from. We follow the Word of God to the letter! And we don't apologize for that!

You have a twisted way of looking at the world, pal. I guess that's why you're hellbound.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

..years of nightmares and horrible memories that never go away
                              are the result of a Godless legislature.

God offers redemption, even to the most vile.
                              DEUTERONOMY 22
                              28 If a man finde a damosel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found:
                              29 Then the man that lay with her, shall giue vnto the damosels father fifty shekels of siluer, and she shalbe his wife, because he hath humbled her: he may not put her away all his dayes.
                              ©1611

Evidence, for me, of the true extent of God's Perfect Love.

Thank you Jesus.

Comment

How can you cast full responsibility onto the woman?
                                Women in this day and age have forgotten their place and certainly how to dress.

1st Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1st Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

Sound like the woman of 2012? Didn't think so. If they followed God's Word they would certainly lessen the chances of getting themselves raped.

What about the young girls snatched away from their families? Is that a "gift from God"? The years of nightmares and horrible memories that never go away
                                That's not true. If she does the honorable thing, marry her rapist and live a life dedicated to Jesus Christ then she'll make it into heaven. And what happens then?

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

See? She won't remember a thing. Heck, even if all of your friends and family are burning in hell for all eternity, God makes you forget about it.

Indeed God is merciful.
                                -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
                                -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

-FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
                                -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
                                -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
                                -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
                                -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X