Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Ofc. Don W. Richards's Avatar
Ofc. Don W. Richards Ofc. Don W. Richards is offline
True Christian™ Officer of THE Law
True Christian™

True Christian Provider™ award Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tin Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Ribfest '09 Teabag Patriot Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Eats the Most Pork True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 490
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Freehold Iowa, God's Favorite City!
Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 03-25-2011, 08:53 PM

The death penalty for masturbation is something that I as a cop have been supportive of for years now.

It's going to take a lot of hard work though. Policing something people ordinarily do in private (like most crimes) is quite difficult.

We could employ certain strategies such as stings where undercover police sell lubricants and pornography to potential masturbators and track their activities.

Security cameras installed in the homes of bachelors would also be a positive contribution to the war against masturbation but no doubt liberals will try and say it's a violation of their "right to privacy."
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 03-25-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post
The death penalty for masturbation is something that I as a cop have been supportive of for years now.

It's going to take a lot of hard work though. Policing something people ordinarily do in private (like most crimes) is quite difficult.

We could employ certain strategies such as stings where undercover police sell lubricants and pornography to potential masturbators and track their activities.

Security cameras installed in the homes of bachelors would also be a positive contribution to the war against masturbation but no doubt liberals will try and say it's a violation of their "right to privacy."
Have you considered Pastor Zeke call for mandatory "third leg" inspection for the signs of masturbation? I understand Coach Dietrich has a program like this was implemented at Freehold Christian Middle School, at lest that's was the titles on the subpenas the couriers from Des Moinse say.

BTW I am part of Pastor Zeke Freehold Self Pollution Free Bachelors. I can guarantee I am no urge to touch myself for sex after joining this group!



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Cody Parsons's Avatar
Cody Parsons Cody Parsons is offline
Forum Member - trying, bless his heart
Forum Member

A for Effort Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Porn Resistant

 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Smelterville, ID
Cody Parsons has had a couple of people click the rep button.Cody Parsons has had a couple of people click the rep button.Cody Parsons has had a couple of people click the rep button.Cody Parsons has had a couple of people click the rep button.Cody Parsons has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 03-31-2011, 06:29 PM

Im glad I got saved in time! If this becomes the law will there be a statue of limitations or if ur saved and no longer do it will u be ok.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Mrs. Mary Whitford's Avatar
Mrs. Mary Whitford Mrs. Mary Whitford is offline
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 12,663
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Standing behind my husband
Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 03-31-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Parsons View Post
Im glad I got saved in time! If this becomes the law will there be a statue of limitations or if ur saved and no longer do it will u be ok.
The only statuTe of limitations on God's Law is your repentance. Once you have accepted Jesus as your personal Savior and asked Him to forgive all your sins, you are washed clean by His Blood and innocent as a newborn lamb! If you don't sincerely repent, you can be punished up to and AFTER your death!


Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Mrs. Mary Whitford's Avatar
Mrs. Mary Whitford Mrs. Mary Whitford is offline
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 12,663
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Standing behind my husband
Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 08-29-2013, 05:46 PM

After recent events with harlots in the news, a reminder may be in order.


Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 8,323
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 08-29-2013, 06:10 PM

God's word is right one hundred percent of the time. So we must heed His will regarding masturbation.

That being said, there are so many fatal diseases transmitted by masturbation that the odds of someone surviving until their execution is minute, if such action is not undertaken immediately.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 11,691
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 09-02-2013, 09:48 PM

WARNING: anything receiving rave reviews at the Edinburgh Festival for its biting wit and raw honesty is best avoided, however it is important to be aware of the sort of garbage being peddled as "entertainment" these days by the British

FOR INFORMATION ONLY
Quote:
_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10256622/Women-watching-xxxx-and-xxxxxxxxxxxx-are-still-xxxxx-subjects.html

..rave reviews at the Edinburgh Festival for its biting wit and raw honesty.


..Pervy, confrontational, cruel, forgetful, unforgiving, flippant and capricious aren’t usually words used to describe a woman. But all of these adjectives perfectly describe Fleabag,


“Fleabag seeks validation, like many women, through sex. Everything is sexual to her. Even the way she eats her food is sexual. But she offsets it with lots of humour.”
This is just so revolting, Mrs Whitford, I am reminded how the devil never ceases in his endeavour to lure the whole world astray.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Mrs. Mary Whitford's Avatar
Mrs. Mary Whitford Mrs. Mary Whitford is offline
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 12,663
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Standing behind my husband
Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 09-05-2014, 04:54 AM

To the young men tempted to self-sodomize thanks to those Hellyweird trollops who recently had their pornographic photos "stolen", don't let those temptresses lead you down the wrong path!


Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
cartnersd cartnersd is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2017
cartnersd is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 01-19-2017, 02:57 AM

In accordance with God's perfect judgement masturbation is punishable by death, yet not only this sin but all sin which every human ever has committed in some form or another except for Jesus, the only perfect human. (Romans 3:23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God) (Romans 6:23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.). Would God want us to make a law that puts people who masturbate to death? I don't think so. Remember the woman caught in adultery? Remember what Jesus did, what He said? "He who is without sin cast the first stone". Remember in the sermon on the mount, as Jesus is talking about how we ought to pray, when after he finishes "The Lord's Prayer" he says (Mathew 6)14"For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours." If God, in His perfect righteousness is able to forgive us, and we are as guilty as them, who are we to judge them. (James 4:12There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?) Remember who it was who Jesus came to save? Sinners! He hated the hypocrisy of the religious leaders who thought themselves to be so Holy, when they themselves were sinners as well, and just as deserving of death as those whom they shunned. Is it the fact that we asked for forgiveness that makes us so worthwhile or is it that Jesus took our place on a cross to satisfy the perfect judgement of a Holy God toward us? What made us saved in the first place? The fact that we were on a one way trip to Hell due to our sinful nature, but God was merciful to us. I am glad of this site for the reason of confirmation that other's feel strongly that things like masturbation are wrong in God's eyes, punishable by death. I'm possibly more guilty than all of you. So is that where Jesus draws the line, and says, ok, you're done, you can't be saved? No! He says "47Therefore I tell you, because her many sins have been forgiven, she has loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little". What you are preaching here is not the gospel of the Kingdom of God, it is the law, which no man has ever fulfilled except that one, Jesus Christ himself, and anyone who believes they are without sin cannot be saved. instead of "unsaved unwelcome" the banner should read "sinners and publicans welcome", as we all are. I truly hope that you will rethink your stand here. What you said that is good is that God's will should be done, we ought to be praying this, Jesus told us to. But we can't forget that not only is a God a perfect judge, but that He is also merciful, patient, gracious, loving, caring, nurturing, and a much better Dad than any of us, let's try not to jump straight to the death penalty, but really look at all of the character of God, and His will, and grow more and more together as a bride to Him as we become more like Him, being knit together in love (as Paul would put it). Wishing you God's peace and love, rest in the anticipation of the Holy Spirit leading you into all the truth, sisters and brothers.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Brother Harold Porter's Avatar
Brother Harold Porter Brother Harold Porter is offline
Landover Senior Outreach
Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Gay Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-liberal Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Tagging for Jesus Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork True Republican Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Saved 5 Years 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Stamp of Approval The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Public Awareness Medal Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts BFF of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Asked questions later Trump of GOD True Heterosexual™

 
Posts: 8,237
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Freehold Senior Estates
Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Harold Porter will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 01-19-2017, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartnersd View Post
...
I am just too old to even begin to decipher such a nonsensical wall of twaddle.


There is such a thing as paragraphs and punctuation, young lady. Can you try again? This is not The Tweeter after all..


In Him


Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 4,470
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 01-19-2017, 03:44 AM

Friend, you started out in the right direction, but then you got sort of fluffy. May I make so bold as to direct your gaze upon John 15:6? Our's is an angry God, stern and unyielding; cruel and yet just. We are but His servants. His will be done. And remember that God is angry with the wicked every day (see below). The wicked would clearly be defined as those who do not bend to God's will. Their just punishment is death and damnation. The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.-Exodus 15:3. Put that is your bunny bubble pipe and smoke it.

God Bless!

PS- Why don't you act nice and tell us about your time with Jesus, your congregation and such other information as may be helpful in bringing us an understanding of yourself.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
BrotherLarry's Avatar
BrotherLarry BrotherLarry is offline
Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
True Christian™

Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Gnathologist Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Stamp of Approval Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork TC Bravery True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Ex-Mary Worshipper Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Super Soaker Baptism Award Pastor Ezekiel Sons of Liberty Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud Team Fortress Denier

 
Posts: 2,210
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Godless New York City
BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!BrotherLarry will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 01-19-2017, 04:21 PM

The re-erection of this thread led me down memory lane to all the time I wasted with porn and thinking that if I prayed the rosary, all would be forgiven and that somehow Mary would give me grace to keep my hands otherwise occupied. Then the next day I would waste even more time with sites that glorified s-e-x instead of GOD.


How grateful I am that the blood of Jesus washed my hands clean and my heart clean from the filth of onanistic sin - something at which I was a master. I love You, Lord!


Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
“The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
Amen and Amen
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
refridgerator's Avatar
refridgerator refridgerator is offline
Unsaved trash, brain on ice
 

Messicant How dumb can you get? Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards

 
Posts: 105
Join Date: Apr 2017
refridgerator is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.refridgerator is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 06-30-2017, 04:13 AM

How do you expect to expel the accumulated load if you are not married?
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Mister Brasil's Avatar
Mister Brasil Mister Brasil is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Eats the Most Pork 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Cup of Jesus Persecuted Trump of GOD Asked questions later

 
Posts: 518
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Mister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 06-30-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by refutator View Post
How do you expect to expel the accumulated load if you are not married?
Can you believe that God thought of that? I know, right?

Deuteronomy 23: 10-11:
If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp: But it shall be, when evening cometh on, he shall wash himself with water: and when the sun is down, he shall come into the camp again.
If the pressure gets too great, it'll work itself out. Call in sick, tell them you're having "male problems" (if they're Christian they'll know what this means), and then take a shower at sundown.


Acts 13:8 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 8,122
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 06-30-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Brasil View Post
Can you believe that God thought of that? I know, right?

Deuteronomy 23: 10-11:
If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp: But it shall be, when evening cometh on, he shall wash himself with water: and when the sun is down, he shall come into the camp again.
If the pressure gets too great, it'll work itself out. Call in sick, tell them you're having "male problems" (if they're Christian they'll know what this means), and then take a shower at sundown.
It seems as if the reason for a man to take leave of the camp for the day following such a "chanceth by night" is for him to spend an entire day reflecting upon how unclean he really is. Otherwise, he could have been instructed to take a shower in the morning instead of waiting all day.


Furthermore, staying outside the camp means no access to the collective protection and provision it offered. Being exposed to danger and deprivation are God's reminders of how bad a person the man is. Then, too, if no one sees him around camp all day long and they ask, "Hey Bob, where ya been all day?" when he returns that night, he has to hang his head in shame and admit he was too foul for human company.


Isn't it great how God really hammers home His condemnation of any form of sexual release that doesn't make babies? It's clear that He really, REALLY doesn't want that aspect of our bodies to be used for Any Other Purpose.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
FatherDougal's Avatar
FatherDougal FatherDougal is offline
Unsaved Trash, drunk papist scum
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: bowing down to statuary
FatherDougal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FatherDougal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FatherDougal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FatherDougal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 07-07-2017, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by refridgerator View Post
How do you expect to expel the accumulated load if you are not married?
Altar boys have many roles within the church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden
It seems as if the reason for a man to take leave of the camp for the day following such a "chanceth by night" is for him to spend an entire day reflecting upon how unclean he really is. Otherwise, he could have been instructed to take a shower in the morning instead of waiting all day
If he did this in the day time, someone may see him naked.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis Chapter 9
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakednesse of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Iaphet tooke a garment, and layed it vpon both their shoulders, and went backward, and couered the nakednesse of their father, and their faces were backward, and they saw not their fathers nakednesse.
No one should ever see a naked body. Not even their own. Which is why the filthy and shameful habit of Westerners to place mirrors in the bathroom is unacceptable. No person should ever see a naked body or genitalia. Not even their own! If they do, God's curse will come upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
raviolibrain's Avatar
raviolibrain raviolibrain is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: monroeville
raviolibrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 07-10-2017, 09:41 AM

if the lord vomited every time i masturbated, he would need to see a doctor. :")


This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
GreekFreedom GreekFreedom is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 15
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the Godless, heathen continent of Africa.
GreekFreedom is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.GreekFreedom is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.GreekFreedom is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Rebuke Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 07-15-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviolibrain View Post
if the lord vomited every time i masturbated, he would need to see a doctor. :")

It appears you are not familiar with the scriptures, raviolibrain. God does not need to see a doctor because He is the ultimate master of disease (Exodus 15:26) and He can heal all sicknesses (Matthew 4:23). I suggest you spend more time in Scripture before making ignorant comments about our LORD. Perhaps get a God-fearing husband to train you in the Christian way.
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
EmoTrash EmoTrash is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 54
Join Date: Sep 2017
EmoTrash is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 09-12-2017, 09:37 PM

Tellin me dont know wat im talkin about piffle you *** bleeps***. Kill urself. Go to hell Pastor Ezekiel. And you will go to hell pastor for pushing your *** bleep *** on these people. ur brainwashing them into believing everything you say. also u ***bleeps*** cant tell someone they are not a true christian. You are the ones who are not true Christians. piffle you people who attack other people over what they believe. yall cant handle the truth. i bet most of you are just trolls on the internet.

Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 09-12-2017 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Cleansed post of foul language
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
biatch77's Avatar
biatch77 biatch77 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Sissy Cry Baby How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting Homer Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it The swine behind the pearl The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cancer on Society Violins Caution - Poster is Crazy

 
Posts: 185
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: In my mum's basement
biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 08-13-2018, 09:04 PM

I don't believe this is reasonable or even possible.


Just being honest with you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
Amen Sister! I can just envision it now; a future where having the death penalty in place completely dissuades sinners (as it does now for other crimes) and masturbation becomes a thing of the past!

However, I do have to comment about this...



Now, maybe I'm being a tad liberal about this, but I just can't help but feel a little sorry for those poor boys led into committing crimes worthy of death by degenerate harlots.

Perhaps a sensible solution would be to just cut off the right hand of first-offender boys, while still putting the sluts to death for leading them into sin? We Christians should be a forgiving bunch, after all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
death penalty, god's law, leviticus, masterbation = gay sex, matthew

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved