X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this girl gets it. Learn to speak Americanish!

I think I am in love.

Aimee, I am leaving you for her. If it's okay for Donald to leave three wives for younger hotter models, it's probably okay for me. I can't remember what Jesus said about that right now.

She is so smart and amazing.

But I am too late! She already is in love with our future president. Of course she is. I mean, who am I compared to The Donald?

I am sorry, Aimee. I didn't mean it!
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: Now this girl gets it. Learn to speak Americanish!

Not to mention, this lovely girl also knows the real shape of the earth, FLAT! https://youtu.be/mtZpyj4vpnM
    God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
    Revelation 12:9
    Job 39:9

Comment

I sent her a message to let her know that I would gladly take her to the prom if the Donald is too busy being president.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I truly hope you are all joking on this thread. 1. American is not a language 2. The earth is not flat, if the earth were flat our whole concept of gravity would be wrong, not to mention the multiple cameras, satellites and people who have seen the earth and said it's round.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamarr View Post
          I truly hope you are all joking on this thread. 1. American is not a language 2. The earth is not flat, if the earth were flat our whole concept of gravity would be wrong, not to mention the multiple cameras, satellites and people who have seen the earth and said it's round.
          Nope, the earth is flat. We are not joking:

If the earth were spherical, the Bible would be wrong, God would not be almighty, and all our values and beliefs will start to crumble.

Lucky for us, we can prove that earth is flat!

Praise God!
          1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Can you back this up with scripture? If not, then it's probably not true. I know it isn't because I've ready the Bible before....multiple times.
            God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
            Revelation 12:9
            Job 39:9

Comment

Number 2 has been already covered by Brother Gonzalez, and as far as number 1 is concerned, you're wrong on this issue, too.
              God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

You are mistaken on both counts, friend and I fear you have been overtaken by the Devil's scientists, them who promote foolish ideas which are in opposition to God's word.

Your first contention is the most easily dismissed. We are conversing now in the American language. It was the language of God even before there was an America. It is the language of Ronald Reagan and Dolly Parton. Your assertion seems ill considered and silly.

The Bible clearly states that the world has four corners (Revelation 7:1; Isaiah 11:12). It has been known to be flat for eons. This fact can be easily demonstrated by any map. Note that they are invariably flat. Sure, these fancy globes have become popular, but they could as easily be made square or in the form of a triangle. If I was to construct one as a trapezoid there would be people saying the world is a trapezoid. And why not, it could as easily be a trapezoid as round.

It would help you to understand the world you live in if you were to study the scriptures and learn God's word on this subject and others as well. Science is hip and everything, but we must live in the real world.
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

If the earth is flat explain this:

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 11-07-2016, 06:39 PM. Reason: Replaced silly image with one of decent size

Comment

What a COLOSSAL waste of bandwidth. The picture you posted is a demonic deception. The devil is known as the deceiver for a reason.

Please stop posting that sort utter nonsense and post verses from the Bible, instead.

Firmamentally Yours,
                    Handmaiden
                    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Why, this is solid proof that the earth is round. How do you explain gravity? How do you explain the many people who have seen the ROUND earth? It doesn't matter what you think anyways your ideology is dying and will die soon. - Lamarr the Communist

Comment

This is puzzling. In what way does that picture "prove" the Earth is round? And who can you produce who has seen a round Earth? This is more of the typical nonsense of the unsaved trolls who come here to preach science as god.
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Why, this is solid proof that the earth is round. How do you explain gravity? How do you explain the many people who have seen the ROUND earth? It doesn't matter what you think anyways your ideology is dying and will die soon. - Lamarr the Communist
                          Science is always changing it's mind, but the Bible never changes (Numbers 23:19; Hebrews 13:8; James 1:17). Pastor Levi Jones explains, Gravity is only a theory. Study intelligent falling or intelligent pulling. This makes sense not only from a scientific oint of view, but also from a practical one. After all, why would God created something to intentionally destroy your morals?
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

...How do you explain gravity?...
                            How do you explain gravity? Or do you not even try to explain it, just accept that it exists and affects everything in some mysterious way? Given, that while we can model its effects to a limited degree, we really don't know how it works or even why it exists.

If you really can explain it, don't bother doing so here. There are some guys at CERN that would like to talk to you.

...It doesn't matter what you think anyways your ideology is dying and will die soon. - Lamarr the Communist...
                            Communist says someone's ideology is dying soon.

Comment

I am sorry for the image size, the computer I was using was not capable of resizing it. To respond "How do I explain gravity" I explain it by simple physics, everything has a gravitational pull but it is dictated by the mass of the object. Why you may ask?, Because this is what happens to space and light its self around object with large mass. It has been studied and proven many times. Scientists at CERN, Nasa as well as the NSAU use these calculations to launch spacecraft into space.

As for how the image proves the earth is round, you're right it doesn't. However that image came from the ISS (international space station). Many people have been up there in LEO (low earth orbit) I will just name a few recent people who have gone: Chris Hadfield (Canadian) Alex Gerst (German) Andrew Thomas (American). If you ask anyone of them what the earth's shape is they will say round.

Comment

Working...
                              X