X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White??

Friends,

I was asked a question by one of my Bible Study group just the other evening while we were discussing the Curse Of Ham (Genesis 9:1-27), and how God cursed all of Ham's decendants and turned them all into darkies for his sin, creating the first ever negro in the Bible.

I was asked the question - What if God let a black man into Heaven? Would he turn him white?

What do you think? Obviously it's a hypothetical question, since I can't ever imagine any black people in Heaven. It would just look too weird, wouldn't it?

Re: If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White??

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
    Friends,

I was asked a question by one of my Bible Study group just the other evening while we were discussing the Curse Of Ham (Genesis 9:1-27), and how God cursed all of Ham's decendants and turned them all into darkies for his sin, creating the first ever negro in the Bible.

I was asked the question - What if God let a black man into Heaven? Would he turn him white?

What do you think? Obviously it's a hypothetical question, since I can't ever imagine any black people in Heaven. It would just look too weird, wouldn't it?
    Isaiah 1:18 tells us that Jesus will only let them into Heaven AFTER He makes them white.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

We know that Jesus is white, and all the angels. I've always believed that everyone up in Heaven is as white as Jesus. All of us will have blonde hair and blue eyes, just like him!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I believe that since God originally made us all look like Him (Genesis 1:26), it only makes sense for Him to call us home as He intended.

YiC,

Zech
        sigpic

Comment

There were also lepers, fornicators, lesbians, homers, retards, people with incurable sores and people who could not see in the Bible.

There will be none of that in heaven.

As Pastor Zeke has pointed out there will only be the most compasionate and perfect spirits in Heaven with pure white skin, loving hearts and perfect bodies and minds.

Our work will be to worship and glorify God. Our fun will be to spit and urinate on the sinners in hell. This should be clear to you by now.

Comment

Jigs are always complaining about their lowly status. It's all moan moan moan about being under constant suspicion of theft, rape of good, pure white women and idleness. It's like they just cannot be happy as God made them and accept their subservient lot in life!

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Surely this means that those nigras who renounce their whining in this life will be as perfect and white as we are in Heaven.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

But this doesn't mean that all black people that God turns white will be in heaven. I don't expect we'll see Michael Jackson there.
              sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
                But this doesn't mean that all black people that God turns white will be in heaven. I don't expect we'll see Michael Jackson there.
                That is why we have ex-nigra programs like the one at Landover Baptist Church, brother. We have turned out some fine ex-nigras who have repented of their ancestral sins and embraced Jesus Christ as their Savior!

Michael Jackson was a Jehova's Witness; surely he burns in Hell. Michael Jackson's outward whiteness was no different than an adulterer who hides his adultery from his wife. God still sees the adultery, and He still sees Michael Jackson's blackness every time he rapes a white woman or steals a pie from off a windowsill.

Comment

It's the other way around.
                  The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                  • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                  • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                  • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                  NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                    It's the other way around.
                    Is this what you imagine heaven will be like?

Click image for larger version

Name:	OH_5a3fb0_499689.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	1916885

Because that's not the image the Bible paints.
                    sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

NOW WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE!!

Who is going to clean my Pool, Mow my Laws, drive my cars or cook and clean for me if there are no Blacks?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post

Who is going to clean my Pool, Mow my Laws, drive my cars or cook and clean for me if there are no Blacks?
                        Will there be illegals in Heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                          Will there be illegals in Heaven?
                          Maybe they use all those messicants that will end up in hell as a workforce in heaven. That would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
                            Friends,
                            If Black People Go to Heaven, Does God Turn Them White??
                            I remember being taught this poem by my grandmother:
                            "God made the little Nigra boys,
                            He made them in the night,
                            He made them in a hurry
                            And forgot to paint them white."

This was a most satisfying solution to the problem of the origin of the races, but now I see that there is a possibility that God leaves them as Darkies on Earth, but can correct His Work in heaven.

One problem remains, would they just look like white nigras or would God shape their noses properly and fix their lips and eyes?
                            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Dear Sister,

Originally posted by Talitha View Post

The angels will do all that. Jesus will tell them to. Like it says in Hebrews 1:4:

Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
                              It'll be super.

Yours in Him,
                              BAB
                              Last edited by Born Again Bob; 11-11-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X