X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SKITTLES: THE CANDY OF QUEERS! OUTRAGEOUS PERVERTED HORRORS!

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    What the heck, she makes him dress as a slut? Sweet Jesus what is the world coming to. Has this man no shame, surly Jesus will help him find his manly parts and regain control of his slut wife.
    i dont make him do anything,
    when your beaten in order to put this stuff on, you just kinda do it...
    you douch-faces can't read right, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLostDemon View Post
      i dont make him do anything,
      when your beaten in order to put this stuff on, you just kinda do it...
      you douch-faces can't read right, can you?
      Sorry, but you're being hysterical right now.

This is what happens when a woman isn't disciplined properly.
      I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
      Matthew 7:22
      Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
      Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
        Sorry, but you're being hysterical right now.

This is what happens when a woman isn't disciplined properly.
        Amen brother, if she had any kind of an actual husband, he'd take her computer away and replace it with a stove.
        sigpic
        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

I fail to see how a single round candy looks like a butt.

Also, there are no brown skittles. Might want to check up on your facts a bit more before posting ignorant candy rants.

Comment

Originally posted by spurk015 View Post
            I fail to see how a single round candy looks like a butt.

Also, there are no brown skittles. Might want to check up on your facts a bit more before posting ignorant candy rants.
            Oh great! Another fangirl of satan's favorite candy. You should get to The introduction forum so we can properly greet you.
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spurk015 View Post
              AHEM.

Apologies please?
              sigpic

Comment

First off I would like to say this, the Rant about the Skittles is originally posted when the original flavors were brought out, so at the time, there were no brown ones, but since the recent addition of the chocolate skittles it has become clear, so in addition to it, what about the other colors that are added from the other flavors that are out there? is there nothing for them or is it just so many that nothing can be mentioned about them.

Second, the comment of having women being disciplined properly, what makes it proper? is it traditions that run in the life, or in the word, or is it what people believe to be proper today, as women now a days can and do proudly serve in the military, treated as equal with men, who are in superiority positions over them, not, to claim that is correct in any manner, but it is extremely acceptable. Women like Men can be in the dominating portion of a relationship, just like Men can be in one as well, now before you try and discredit my posting, or my rant, or myself personally, I'll give you a little history of myself.

I'm 25, born in MI, I'm Prior Military myself, my wife who is also 25, born in CA, she is currently in the military, and proud of it. Her position is placing her in higher rank over the males she is in charge of, does it mean that’s wrong? Not one bit, I have my stances on things and views of life, you have yours, and they have theirs, who says what is wrong and what is right, a book that does not have everything published in it, like say the Bible, which is accurate as from its original translations words are changed since their is not a direct word that would correspond with the translation, and the missing chapters that are on the dead sea scrolls, or some one's belief and interpretation of what is right or wrong. Which is more harmful to an economy, to a faith, to a religion, or even to human beings for that matter.

People see what they see because some need to find something wrong with it, and help point it out to others, however in actuality all they are doing is spreading it around to those who don't know about it, and then go looking for it themselves and then also indulging in it, which means in theory the people who are pointing it out are spreading the evil that they seek to cease.

Now mind you if you believe any points of what I said are wrong, please indulge, but yet no need to insult ones way of thinking, or the persons life. Treat others as you want to be treated, and from what I have read on the Forum thread here, its not very well on the churches end to the others that have simply asked, or made comments to make a point.
                Since people like quoting verses at others, at least from what I'm seen, or at least making references to things in the Bible that we all should just pick up right off the tops of our heads. I have a couple to go along with this posting.
                Matthew 7:1 - 7:5; 7:9 - 7:12
                7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
                7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
                7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
                7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?
                7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
                7:9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
                7:10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
                7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
                7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Comment

Good Troll knows where to go to convince stupid people stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by Legend Lavondyss View Post
                    Her position is placing her in higher rank over the males she is in charge of, does it mean that’s wrong?
                    Yes: 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Legend Lavondyss View Post
                      I'm 25, born in MI, I'm Prior Military myself, my wife who is also 25, born in CA, she is currently in the military, and proud of it. Her position is placing her in higher rank over the males she is in charge of, does it mean that’s wrong?
                      Yes, for reasons Cranky Old Man has already highlighted. Giving a woman authority in the military is just a bad idea. In fact, involving women with guns in any way is a bad idea.

Also, we are commanded to judge:

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. -John 7:24

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
                      -2 Timothy 4:1
                      sigpic

Comment

This is outrageous! Candy does not turn people gay... I feel sorry for your children. You people are crazy and RELIGIOUS, You have no relationship with God at all. In the bible it says to LOVE everyone, GOD says to love gays. Even HE said that he LOVES the sinner but just HATES the sin, and we are all sinners! You CANNOT GO AROUND THINKING YOU PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, stop being so prejudice. There was another article about countries that were going to hell for sure, THAT IS A BUNCH OF LIES... WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT? YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO WHAT MAN SAYS NOT WHAT GOD SAYS, AND IF YOU HAVE "VISIONS" OR "ENCOUNTERS" FROM GOD, THEY ARE NOT FROM GOD. GOD WOULD NEVER TELL US TO HATE A CERTAIN PERSON OR COUNTRY, GOD IS LOVING AND MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE. HE'S NOT THE BLOOD SUCKING ASS HOLE YOU PEOPLE MAKE HIM OUT TO BE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. DAMNING PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT TO HELL IS WRONG, IT IS NOT YOUR JOB. DO YOU THINK GOD, OUR LORD, LIKES SENDING PEOPLE TO HELL?! HE LOVES US ALL!! IF HE WANTED TO, HE WOULD'VE STOPPED ADAM AND EVE FROM EATING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT BUT HE DIDN'T BECAUSE HE WANTED US ALL TO HAVE FREE WILL. YOU SO-CALLED "CHRISTIANS" ARE THE REASON WHY WE OTHER CHRISTIANS GET LOOKED DOWN ON BY SOCIETY NOW DAYS, YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE ANYTHING! We all deserve to go to hell, but God knows our hearts. i doubt God would let you hypocrites go to heaven if you don't even practice christianity. May i remind you that the JEWS are the chosen ones, they're safe, but all of us, we have to earn our place in heaven, and being prejudice is NOT helping you people out one bit. You all will be in my prayers, Always. till the day i die, i will continue to bless everyone and accept everyone. GOD BLESS YOU

Comment

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

okay? basically everyone in this forum site. Look at your flaws before pointing out others

Comment

Originally posted by NikoSatellite View Post
                              okay? basically everyone in this forum site. Look at your flaws before pointing out others
                              Why would we want to do that? We judge others with the full permission of the Lord because we are True Christians and not filthy sinners like you.
                              sigpic
                              Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
                              so a fool returneth to his folly

Comment

Originally posted by NikoSatellite View Post
                                GOD says to love gays.
                                Wrong.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. -Leviticus 18:22

And of course, kill them:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. -Leviticus 20:13

Does that sound like love to you?

If you had bothered to read anything we have to say, you would have already known this.

Other things GOD hates:

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                                An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                                A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

-Proverbs 6:16-19
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X