X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 230,548 people damned to hell every day!

Just as many people did die before Obama was elected, and his election has not increased the toll.

If God truly loved the humans and YOU were the real Christians, wouldn't he want you to reach out and be loving to others to make the amount of Christians who go to heaven higher?

You also understand that if Bush heard what you all thought, he would vomit?

Why would you even want to believe in a god that wasn't merciful, and purposely killed people out of anger over nothing. Sounds like the Greek gods to me.

Waiting for this to get flagged and thus no legitimate response.

Comment

Is it the voices telling you that?
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by theMadJW
        [...]What about YOU; do you take Satan's Word over God's? (Adam & Eve)
        Landover Baptist Faith and Message statement
        "The Holy Bible, KJV1611, was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture therein is totally true and trustworthy.”

Does that help you at all?

(You know, I don't even know what he's talking about)
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekB
          So, hardly anybody ever died before 1/20/09, and all the death and suffering in the whole world is Obama's fault... because you discovered division???
          Please show your work. Using True Math™ please.

Originally posted by theMadJW View Post
          "the rape-rooms of HELL"- never heard of THAT before;
          Here's 15 examples of the Bush administration using the term "rape rooms". Where were YOU during the War On Terror? Obviously not helping us win it.
          Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 09-08-2019, 11:34 PM.
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
            nice visualization of what all the people currently alive on earth look like. Watch it 10 times in a row to picture all of the people ever born in history..

[ATTACH]28272[/ATTACH]

For everyone ever born, then, a small island 82 x 290 km would accommodate us all here on earth where even by secular estimates vastly more territory is available. And they say the place is overcrowded?

Originally posted by Godmultipliesbytan90 View Post
            ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WERE DYING EVERY DAY BEFORE THAT?

OBVIOUSLY, YES!

Statisticians go off like superheated champagne at even the slightest transgression of their discipline but here we a very simple error. They describe geometric progressions and surely population growth (according to them) is exponential, perhaps mediated by plagues or ice-ages but Onward, ever onward, journeying o’er the road.

Therefore, since ice-ages are not immediately plaguing us, the amount of people dying every day is always greater then the day before. Apart from the number of 0's this is surely 3-year-old stuff? Even birds know that when you put out 1 seed today, 2 seeds tomorrow, 4 seeds the day after and so on that by swarming down after a month an abundance would be available? And (since they're happy to worship birds and must see themselves as less than birds) heathens too.

.A HEATHEN PARABLE . not endorsed by Jesus.

A servant led an elephant from a royal storehouse to the palace, carrying two full baskets of rice. A village girl named Rani saw that a trickle of rice was falling from one of the baskets. Quickly she jumped up and walked along beside the elephant, catching the falling rice in her skirt. She was clever, and she began to make a plan.

At the palace, a guard cried, "Halt, theif! Where are you going with that rice?"

"I am not a thief," Rani replied. "This rice fell from one of the baskets, and I am returning it now to the raja."

When the raja heard about Rani's good deed, he asked his ministers to bring her before him.

"I wish to reward you for returning what belongs to me," the raja said to Rani. "Ask me for anything, and you shall have it."

"Your highness," said Rani, "I do not deserve any reward at all. But if you wish, you may give me one grain of rice."

"Only one grain of rice?" exclaimed the raja. "Surely you will allow me to reward you more plentifully, as a raja should."

"Very well," said Rani. "If it pleased Your Highness, you may reward me in this way. Today, you will give me a single grain of rice. Then, each day for thirty days you will give me double the rice you gave me the day before. Thus, tomorrow you will give me two grains of rice, the next day four grains of rice, and so on for thirty day."

"This seems to be a modest reward," said the raja. "But you shall have it."

And Rani was presented with a single grain of rice.

The next day, Rani was presented with two grains of rice.

And the following day, Rani was presented with four grains of rice.

On the ninth day, Rani was presented with two hundred fifty-six grains of rice. She had received in all five hundred and eleven grains of rice, enough for only a small handful. "This girl is honest, but not very clever," thought the raja. "She would have gained more rice by keeping what fell into her skirt!"

On the twelfth day, Rani received two thousand and forty-eight grains of rice, about four handfuls.

On the thirteenth day, she received four thousand and ninety-six grains of rice, enough to fill a bowl.

On the sixteenth day, Rani was presented with a bag containing thirty-two thousand, seven hundred and sixty-eight grains of rice. All together she had enough rice for two bags. "This doubling up adds up to more rice than I expected" thought the raja. "But surely her reward won't amount to much more."

On the twentieth day, Rani was presented with sixteen more bags filled with rice.

On the twenty-first day, she received one million, forty-eight thousand, five hundred and seventy-six grains of rice, enough to fill a basket.

On the twenty-fourth day, Rani was presented with eight million, three hundred and eighty-eight thousand, six hundred and eight grains of rice--enough to fill eight baskets, which were carried to her by eight royal deer.

On the twenty-seventh day, thirty-two brahma bulls were needed to deliver sixty-four baskets of rice. The raja was deeply troubled. "One grain of rice has grown very great indeed," he thought. "But I shall fulfill the reward to the end, as a raja should."

On the twenty-ninth day, Rani was presented with the contents of two royal storehouses.

On the thirtieth and final day, two hundred and fifty-six elephants crossed the province, carrying the contents of the last four royal storehouses--Five hundred and thirty-six million, eight hundred and seventy thousand, nine hundred and twelve grains of rice.

All together, Rani had received more than one billion grains of rice.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
              Thank you for posting that. I cannot endorse David J. Stewart wholeheartedly, since he believes in some far-out-there liberal twaddle such as the sinner's prayer. Still, he raises a good point about the billions who will be tortured in hell for all eternity because their religious leaders (I'm looking at you, Mo) lied to them or because they never heard of our omnibenevolent Savior at all.
              Nothing quite describes an “omnibenevolent” god like condemning billions of people to infinite torture because of something they had no control over! He truly must be quite the wonderful and loving creature to have created this GLORIOUS flat earth in all its beauty (e.g., hurricanes and volcanoes and cancer and plagues and genetic diseases and such)! Truly deserving of our admiration, and most certainly proven to be true! In fact, he has an entire book written about him! And no, it doesn’t matter that this book contains horrendously immoral acts, or that it was written by a myriad of fallible men thousands of years ago with no real way to verify anything in it, this is the TRUTH! And may the Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd have infinite mercy on those who reject it (AKA be sent to hell)!

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Cossik View Post
                Nothing quite describes an “omnibenevolent” god like condemning billions of people to infinite torture because of something they had no control over! He truly must be quite the wonderful and loving creature to have created this GLORIOUS flat earth in all its beauty (e.g., hurricanes and volcanoes and cancer and plagues and genetic diseases and such)! Truly deserving of our admiration, and most certainly proven to be true! In fact, he has an entire book written about him! And no, it doesn’t matter that this book contains horrendously immoral acts, or that it was written by a myriad of fallible men thousands of years ago with no real way to verify anything in it, this is the TRUTH! And may the Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd have infinite mercy on those who reject it (AKA be sent to hell)!

Amen.
                Amen, dear! That was a beautiful testimony. Yes, praise God, because if we don't, He will condemn us to Hell. Glory!
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                X