X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
    Power Rangers actor, Jason David Frank, died a few days ago.

He was known to having been the Green, the White, the Red and the Black Ranger all at the same time. How could he play so many roles in just one season?
    Well glory be, I'm glad to hear it. But once again your priestly knowledge of nerd culture aimed at young boys leaves me more than a little disturbed.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

GLORY GLORY

Mr. Ratzinger, the man (?) previously known as the Pope is DEAD!

Mr. Ratzinger, who used the alias "Benedict XVI" kicked the bucket at the unnatural age of 95. Why would he die so soon after the "Queen" Elizabeth died? No-one knows but it cannot have been a coincidence. Mr. Benedict exemplified the nauseating aspects of the Catlick cult, the organization that has for millennia concentrated on reaching the masses of altar boys with sturdy, homosexual sodomistic male copulatory organs. In addition , they have dismissed Jesus as the only and one and only Way to Eternal Enjoyment! In fact, the popes have for decades taught us that Christ is unnecessary, as stated in the evil catechism:
      The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.
      Obviously, Jesus disagrees:

John 14:6
      Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Everyone knows that Ratzinger was the model for the worst movie franchise ever, the "Star Wars" heresy, where he modelled the Emperor Palpating.

Jesus must be rejoicing and laughing in earnest joy as He is RIGHT NOW watching Mr. Benedict receive his first tungsten enemas in terrible but well-deserved agony in Hell! Great days for us, and for Catholics a fitting ending to their Anus horribilis 2022. Personally, I think that they are all horrible but it tells us a lot about the Catholics that they find all anuses inspiring and alluring.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

…………………………………………so-o-o, how many popes is that now?

Frank Liar =1 (he lies when he says The Bible does not prohibit what he does)
        Coptic Pope = 2 (recently bumped up from 3rd place)
        Sedevacantist Pope = 3 (no idea who this is but there could be more than one contender)

Wasn't Frank going to retire? That would create an opening for a fourth again, again. It's difficult to think of a more despicable position to apply for. What's really needed is a Baptist pope.

Comment

• Actor Bernard Hill, best known for roles in Titanic and Lord of the Rings, has died aged 79.

I'm not sure how I feel about this because I never watched The Titanic Boat Show, but Lord of the Rings was clearly an advertisement for the Catholic Church. Think about it, Frodo has to destroy the ring despite Gandalf's ability to communicate with giant eagles who could have just done him a favor, and Sam could carry Frodo who was carrying the ring so the ring clearly wasn't dangerous to be around when removed by one hobbit. Frodo is an allegory for the Catholic priest who is the only one allowed to administer the sacraments, despite even the most feeble fool being fulling capable of picking up flavorless crackers by their own strength. Also this is why Frodo looked like a perpetual boy. It was the only way to get the priests into the movie theater.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	42
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	2067276
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
          X