X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland

Originally posted by Midge Murphy View Post
    i feel her lifestyle choices led her to this, if she had been at home cooking like i do she would not have got cut, this is God's way of telling us that women should be women and men should be men, i agree her doctor's are spitting in God's very eye with this one, let her get what is coming to her.
    So wtf did you do to piss god off so much that he made you small..you must be an evil demon
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by ncjosh View Post
      So wtf did you do to piss god off so much that he made you small..you must be an evil demon
      She's not that small because of what she did, sir, it's because of what her parents did to anger God! She was born that way, silly!

I don't know what they did to anger Him, only God knows in His infinite wisdom.

Also, please note that little midge knows her manners, while you do not, and that is why she is a forum member, and you are not. Would you say "piss" in front of your grandmother? We have elders and youngsters here, and they don't need to read your filthy talk.
      The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

[QUOTE=Cursed;929431]She's not that small because of what she did, sir, it's because of what her parents did to anger God! She was born that way, silly!

I don't know what they did to anger Him, only God knows in His infinite wisdom.

Also, please note that little midge knows her manners, while you do not, and that is why she is a forum member, and you are not. Would you say "piss" in front of your grandmother? We have elders and youngsters here, and they don't need to read your filthy talk

Laughing my ass off!!! You people are all so full of shit ...yes i would say piss in front of my grandmother...see im a realistic human being and cannot be brainwashed like all of you have..i wonder have any of you actually read the bible front to back or do you just scan for scriptures to use against your so called enemies thinking you sound smart like you might know what your actually talking about....i am here to tell you people i dont buy your bullshit nor anyone else with a brain and knowledge of christ..you are pewtenders..sitting behind a computer thinking this is a real church making this shit up as you go along...and yes this comment will get dslefed so others might not realize the.truth...but we know..we know who you are satan ..misleading others in the ways of christ..you are disqusging..jealous and you will lose in the end..i only hope i have thechance to see you being defeated..seeing you wheep in the presence of christ
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

i wonder have any of you actually read the bible front to back
          Many times! Why, some of the pastors here have read it literally hundreds of times, dozens of times in the original Greek!

i am here to tell you people i dont buy your bullshit nor anyone else with a brain and knowledge of christ.
          Luckily for you, we're not selling bullshit. We're magnifying the Word of God, taking the Bible and reading it through a bullhorn for all to hear, in a manner of speaking.

you are pewtenders..sitting behind a computer thinking this is a real church making this shit up as you go along...
          Can you please show me one example of a True Christian™ making up a Bible verse?

and yes this comment will get dslefed so others might not realize the.truth...but we know..we know who you are satan ..misleading others in the ways of christ..you are disqusging..jealous and you will lose in the end..i only hope i have thechance to see you being defeated..seeing you wheep in the presence of christ
          We cannot be misleading, as we simply present the very message from God's Holy Bible, using God's Own Word.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

At least she's trying to become an ex-midget rather than spitting in Jesus' loving face.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I think she should just be grateful she doesn't have a penis. I mean that falling off would really hurt.

Selfish bitch.

Comment

Laughing my ass off!!! You people are all so full of shit
                Can't you manage a sentence without base profanity? Were you raised in a pro-union family?

...yes i would say piss in front of my grandmother...
                Vile, just vile. But you can't help it, you didn't get raised properly by a Christian family.

Please try to keep in mind that many of our members were raised by God-fearing folk, and aren't use to baser creatures such as yourself.

see im a realistic human being and cannot be brainwashed like all of you have..i wonder have any of you actually read the bible front to back or do you just scan for scriptures to use against your so called enemies thinking you sound smart like you might know what your actually talking about....i am here to tell you people i dont buy your bullshit nor anyone else with a brain and knowledge of christ..you are pewtenders..sitting behind a computer thinking this is a real church making this shit up as you go along...and yes this comment will get dslefed so others might not realize the.truth...but we know..we know who you are satan ..misleading others in the ways of christ..you are disqusging..jealous and you will lose in the end..i only hope i have thechance to see you being defeated..seeing you wheep in the presence of christ
                We capitalize "Christ" here, son. Because we respect Him.

Nothing is "made up" here. We quote the 1611 King James Bible; and we don't curse at our grandmothers.
                The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                  Can't you manage a sentence without base profanity? Were you raised in a pro-union family?

Vile, just vile. But you can't help it, you didn't get raised properly by a Christian family.

Please try to keep in mind that many of our members were raised by God-fearing folk, and aren't use to baser creatures such as yourself.

We capitalize "Christ" here, son. Because we respect Him.

Nothing is "made up" here. We quote the 1611 King James Bible; and we don't curse at our grandmothers.
                  LoL as i said pewtenders making your crap up as you go along, using thee bible for "quotes, as you see fit, not as God intended them, honestly though you i feel sorry for your children...its comparable to gays raising children teaching them its ok just as you raise your children teaching them that when bad things happpen such as medical problemms its demons..you all really do think your smart and it makes me sad im crying for you all and i will pray for you this evening and ask god for forgivness for speaking the way i have towards you all..im not judging you for the Lord will be your judge but in my opinion you will all burn in a pit of fire for misleading others...many have done this before such as charles mansonson, david koresh and so on...things didnt end up good for them here and certainly wont in the afyer life...i pray for your souls and hope thqt you see things differently before its too late..

Comment

LoL as i said pewtenders making your crap up as you go along, using thee bible for "quotes, as you see fit, not as God intended them,
                    So who is in charge of how God intended the Holy Bible? You?

honestly though you i feel sorry for your children...its comparable to gays raising children teaching them its ok just as you raise your children teaching them that when bad things happpen such as medical problemms its demons..
                    Medical problems aren't caused by demons! They are caused by GOD as punishment, according to his Holy Word, The Bible.

Behold, with a great plague will the Lord smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:
                    And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.~2 Chronicles 21

This is one of literally dozens of references (book of Exodus, book of Job, etc.).

The intention of these multiple references is very clear. God punishes the sinful with illness.

you all really do think your smart and it makes me sad im crying for you all and i will pray for you this evening and ask god for forgivness for speaking the way i have towards you all..
                    You should pray for forgiveness, and read your Bible for wisdom. The Good Book will show you the way.

im not judging you for the Lord will be your judge but in my opinion you will all burn in a pit of fire for misleading others...
                    That's just silly. We wish to teach the Holy Word, only as God intended.

many have done this before such as charles mansonson
                    Charles Manson quoted the beatles, not The Bible, sir.

david koresh and so on...
                    David Koresh said that HE was Jesus, so we all know he was a blasphemer. We only teach the Word of God.

things didnt end up good for them here and certainly wont in the afyer life...i pray for your souls and hope thqt you see things differently before its too late..
                    It's not how we see things. It's how GOD sees things, and He has made this all perfectly clear in the best-selling book of all time, The Holy Bible! Praise God!

Comment

I cannot believe any of you call yourselves christians... i have read comments and am apppauled at what I am reading. You should be ashamed of yourselves and I consider you hypocrites and you have all been mislead in the teachings of christ. Would Jesus turn his back on this girl or heal her? I pray for all of you to truly know God... your comments are sick
                      What a hateful bigot you are. I've been praying for months now for God to heal poor Aimee.

This thread shows the dedication of True Christian love. What are you doing that's positive and effective for her? Nothing, that's what!

Hundreds of us praying for her stumps to heal in His love and nothing to show for it. God must really hate her. So don't get angry with us, friend. Pray to God for why He won't heal her.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I'm curious as to how you will respond:

Originally posted by ExGay Alex View Post
                        ... Amy Copeland, the young girl who angered the Lord so terribly that he sent a flesh-eating bacteria to eat her alive.
                        How do you know she was struck with this disease because she angered the Lord? Was not Job also struck with boils on his skin, though the Lord considered him "perfect"? Surely, you cannot believe that any cold, flu, or disease that falls upon you is punishment from God.

They should have burned her clothes, for example, right off the bat as described in Leviticus 13:52. Second, we all know that hyssop oil was charged by God to Moses to be used as a purifying agent. There is no evidence that Amy's doctors have read Numbers 19:18 or Psalm 51:7.
                        Hebrews and Romans make it abundantly clear that under God's new covenant, the Old Testament was "fulfilled." Why cling to the old law written in stone when God has given us a new law written in our hearts? Further, there is no account of Jesus ever healing a leper and telling him to burn his clothes.

So is God punishing her somehow? Clearly, yes. John 9:31 tells us that God only answers the prayers of the righteous. Since he did NOT save this girl's hands, despite "prayers every day," the proof of unrighteousness is before our eyes.
                        The verse provided does not prove that God grants every request of every righteous believer.

So I pray that God's intentions are put to their end and that her doctors cease all treatment. God will cure her if he wants to. Job 1:21.
                        So you're saying we should let everything happen as it should? Why pray then? What about Genesis 18:23-33 or 2 Samuel 12:15-22? Clearly, God wants us to ask Him for things--Jesus especially made it a big deal.

Comment

Dear Vicky;

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by VictorVektor View Post
                            I'm curious as to how you will respond:

How do you know she was struck with this disease because she angered the Lord? Was not Job also struck with boils on his skin, though the Lord considered him "perfect"? Surely, you cannot believe that any cold, flu, or disease that falls upon you is punishment from God.
                            I DO think that. Read Deuteronomy 28:22 and 1 Corinthians 11:28-30. Many were sinning by taking the Lord’s Supper in an ungodly manner. The result, “many among you are weak and sick, and a number are dead.” One would be entirely Biblical to say that sickness and disease are the results of sin.

Hebrews and Romans make it abundantly clear that under God's new covenant, the Old Testament was "fulfilled." Why cling to the old law written in stone when God has given us a new law written in our hearts? Further, there is no account of Jesus ever healing a leper and telling him to burn his clothes.
                            Chapter and verse, please. The rules of the Old Testament still apply, otherwise why would they appear in my well-thumbed King James Bible? The Apostle Paul taught that salvation extends beyond the Jews and even until Gentiles who believe in the temporary sacrifice of our Lord Jesus. But Jesus himself is clear in Matthew 5:18 that the Jewish law stands. See also James 2:14-26.

The verse provided does not prove that God grants every request of every righteous believer.
                            Do you even HAVE a Bible? Read Matthew 7:7, Matthew 21:22, John 14:13-14, John 16:23, Hebrews 4:16. I could go on....

So you're saying we should let everything happen as it should? Why pray then? What about Genesis 18:23-33 or 2 Samuel 12:15-22? Clearly, God wants us to ask Him for things--Jesus especially made it a big deal.
                            I don't know what you are talking about and I suspect neither do you. In 2 Samuel 12:22 makes clear that whether the child lived or died was a direct result of the desire of the Lord, nothing more.

God has afflicted this harlot for reasons only He understands and any attempt to save her from his wrath is middle finger right in His Holy Face.

Re-read Matthew 6:10 on this point.
                            "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. ... Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.
                              But I read here: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...610#Christians
                              Now, friend, if you have read all of this, and still believe that our doctrine is in error, we will be eternally grateful if you can demonstrate this to us, using in-context Scripture from the King James Bible, following the principle of "least scripture twisting".
                              So I decided to post. I am mostly simply inquiring as to your beliefs--why you post the way you do. At this point, I do not wish to debate or flame.
                              "I DO think that. Read Deuteronomy 28:22 and 1 Corinthians 11:28-30. Many were sinning by taking the Lord’s Supper in an ungodly manner. The result, “many among you are weak and sick, and a number are dead.” One would be entirely Biblical to say that sickness and disease are the results of sin."
                              I do not disagree: every evil thing in this Earth is a direct result of man's sin. However, in the case of the blind man in John 9:1-4, Jesus tells His disciples that He is blind not because of either his or his parents' sins, but so that "the works of God might be displayed in him." Jesus then healed the man. I wonder how the story might have been different if Jesus condemned the man, saying, "you've been blind for a long time, so God must really hate you," and moved on? Also read Matthew 5:45.
                              Chapter and verse, please. The rules of the Old Testament still apply, otherwise why would they appear in my well-thumbed King James Bible? The Apostle Paul taught that salvation extends beyond the Jews and even until Gentiles who believe in the temporary sacrifice of our Lord Jesus. But Jesus himself is clear in Matthew 5:18 that the Jewish law stands. See also James 2:14-26.
                              I am speaking of Jeremiah 31:31-34; Matthew 5:21-39, 40-48; Romans 8:1-4; Galatians 3:11-25; Galatians 3:24-26; Galatians 4:1-2, 4-5, and 9-11; 1 Corinthians 5:7-8; and Hebrews 7:19. The Law was meant to show us our need for a Savior. For if we could be justified through the Law, what need was there for Jesus to give His life?

Further, do you ever wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19) or cut your hair or shave (Leviticus 19:27)? If so, you transgress the law yourselves. What is your defense for following only part of the Law?
                              Do you even HAVE a Bible? Read Matthew 7:7, Matthew 21:22, John 14:13-14, John 16:23, Hebrews 4:16. I could go on....
                              I don't know what you are talking about and I suspect neither do you. In 2 Samuel 12:22 makes clear that whether the child lived or died was a direct result of the desire of the Lord, nothing more.
                              God has afflicted this harlot for reasons only He understands and any attempt to save her from his wrath is middle finger right in His Holy Face.
                              Re-read Matthew 6:10 on this point.
                              I brought up 2 Samuel 12:22 because David, knowing God's heart, believed that he could possibly change God's choice of wrath, not unlike Abraham did. It ended up the same in the end, but like David said: "Who knows?" Can you back up your point--that this woman's disease is a direct result of her own sin and it would be against God to pray against it--with Scripture? How do you know this is God's will?

I also read in the rules that you all believe in 100% literal translations of the Bible: "as a child would read it." I'm curious how children would interpret any of Jesus' parables? In Matthew 13:10-17, Jesus told His disciples why He spoke in parables: the Pharisees wanted to take everything literally, but it was given to His disciples understood the "mysteries of the kingdom of heaven." Also consider 1 Corinthians 2:14. I could be wrong, but I don't think the Bible was meant to be taken literally in every passage.

Comment

Originally posted by VictorVektor View Post
                                But I ..... <<<<< tl;dr - Way off topic >>>>> ..... to be taken literally in every passage.
                                Friend, when it is 'your time of the month', please bleed off your yapping in your MenstraHut and do not sully the forum.
                                If you are uncapable of staying on topic, find a man willing to tolerate your gum flapping and have him monitor and correct you. We are here to praise the Perfection of Jesus(r), not mind an empty headed female.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X