• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christianity In The News

I pick my nose and eat my boogers!

Comment

It seems that people in the savage country of Africa are not aware that the only person who can cure covid-19 by laying hands and resurrect people via prayer, is our one and only Pastor Zeke.

Franklin Ndifor, a popular megachurch pastor and politician in Cameroon, is dead from COVID-19 only days after he “laid hands” on hundreds of followers while claiming that he could cure the virus...
      According to reports, after the death was announced hundreds of Ndifor’s followers surrounded the pastor’s house while praying for a “resurrection.” Eventually police had to use force to break up the crowds and remove the body for burial.

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Thank you, Sister Bass, for bringing this news items to us. The field of healing preachers has reached a fork in the road. Those with the true gift of healing are carrying on, healing the sick and turning back illness from themselves, while those unable to heal are falling.

This pastor from darkest Africa who died while thinking he was a healing preacher is good example. Another is our friend, the famous and wealthy preacher Benny Hinn. I looked to see where he is appearing to heal coronavirus patients. To my surprise he has quarantined himself, afraid his gift of healing will not stand up to the test.

So who is left practicing true healing ministry? As you correctly stated, only our own Pastor Zeke. We must thank God everyday we have him at work among us.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post

So who is left practicing true healing ministry? As you correctly stated, only our own Pastor Zeke. We must thank God everyday we have him at work among us.
          Absolutely right Mayor Hold. Pastor Zeke's healing hands could raise the dead. I used to think that Benny Hinn, second tier pastor that he is, had a good heart and had a modicum of success in his healing ministry. Then I read that his heart is not good. It flips and flops all over the place and he relies on SECULAR medicine to keep it going.

Better a Christian conversion with Pastor Zeke rather than a cardioversion with Benny cardiac cripple Hinn.

Phil
          58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post

The guy didn't have enough Faith. It's hardly surprising - Faith is not something you can buy from Walmart and then use to make a few $million. And I doubt there are many Walmarts in Africa.

People wonder why there are so many churches if each church is preaching the same thing. It seems as if all of those so-called Churches are arguing with each other.

Well, let the small-minded squabble their way to the Gates of Hell - let that battle go on to the amusement of the Truly Faithful of Landover. Landover has no need to squabble.

Landover: The One True Church

God's Favorite Church in God's Favorite Land.
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
              The guy didn't have enough Faith. .. Landover has no need to squabble.

Landover: The One True Church

God's Favorite Church in God's Favorite Land.
              HEAR, HEAR, Pastor Bathfire. One by one the other churches around the world fall by the wayside while Landover Baptist of Freehold, IA goes forward at breakneck speed.

It is said the Pandemic is a tragedy. But, from it we are learning much of the so called "Christian Community" is not really Christian. The time will come when Landover Baptist stands alone with Jesus.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
              X