X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: STOP being Left-handed!!!

Originally posted by Gailan View Post
    Yes, I am royalty.
    Hi sweetie! I cannot find your introduction thread - did you forget to create it? Why do you call yourself royalty? Do you imagine that you're a princess? That's cute, but you know, we're in 21th century now, so you should wake up.

And by the way, what if you are born without a right hand, or even a right arm? What if you arm has been blasted off in the heat of battle or chewed off by an alligator? What then? Does God still hate you even though you HAVE to write left handed.
    Well, you see, God creates lots and lots of people whose sole purpose is going to Hell:

Matthew 7:13-14
    13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

In order to accomplish that, God created this rule:

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

That basically means that millions of people who died without hearing about Jesus (including babies of Christian parents) are destined to Hell. God likes His Heaven roomy, while Hell gets filled up.

I hope that you can see a pattern here. Answering your question: yes, if God creates a person who does not have a right hand, that's one of the people automatically destined for Hell, too.

I hope that was helpful, sweetie!
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

As useless as the public school system is, even they understand that using the left hand is evil.

For instance, a righteous Oklahoma teacher has been doing her part to lessen sin in the world by correcting wicked children for using their left hands. Correctly calling them evil, unlucky, and sinister, she is devoutly encouraging these young hoodlums to use their right hands.

Doubtless the Leftist media will put a negative spin on this. But then again, they are Leftist, and therefore evil by definition.
      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Let me preface this by saying I'm a Christian, saved in 1984 at a Bailey Smith crusade at 1st Baptist Church Atlanta when Charles Stanley was still pastor. I more left and I don't apologize for that! I believe to tell a small child that they're evil or going to hell for being left handed is wrong and will damage the child psychologically! The hand they write or eat with isn't a choice any more than ones sexuality or gender identity. Was it not Jesus who corrected the Jews when they asked was it the sin of his parents or his own sin that caused him to be blind and he said "He was born that way" or how about the time he said it's not what you put in your mouth that's dirty but what you speak, when they questioned about the person eating with out cleansing his hands? What did Jesus say when the bleeding woman crawled through the crowd to receive healing? Or to the prostitute they wanted stoned? Or the 4 types of Eunuchs? What does John 3:17 say? Who were the 10 commandments, purity and Levitical Laws written for and did he not say that the Laws needed updating? We have a better understanding today of why sometimes women can't conceive, sometimes the spouse is sterile or other issues, then, it was her fault, marry the husband's brother and continue to try to conceive, upon the death of the husband of course! Explain the covanent between David and Jonathon, what was it for? In 2 Samuel or Chronicals a story about the kings daughters and a vivid description of their attire and with the exception of it being multi colored, Joseph's is described the same way? Why is the Sodom Story started in Genesis 19 rather than 18? Had Abraham not shown hospitality to the strangers "Angels" would Sarah have conceived in her old age? Moses and David murdered, David committed adultery with Bathsheba yet he was chosen as lineage to Jesus? The definition of marriage changed numerous times in the Bible. Kings multiple wives and Concubines, where did Caine's wife come from? There's no mention. Just Adam, Eve Caine the he suddenly has a spouse? There were 3 people after Abel was murdered! What's Jesus only commandment? Why are more "Christians" today treating society like the Rabbi's and Pharisees? They expected things to conform to their patriarchal views, if they didn't it was an abomination! When Paul spoke in Corinthians about who will or will not go to heaven, he was a new convert speaking from the perspective in which he was raised! Christ never spoke on homosexuality, his reference to Sodom had nothing to do with, he was speaking about how there were to be received when they travelled preaching the gospel! Which would be hospitality, lodging, safety. Do you know how many children commit suicide because of this message be it about being left handed or gay? Did you know that there's no word in Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Syriac for homosexual? It was first introduced to the Bible in the 40s it didn't appear in dictionaries until the 19th Century? What do you know about King James? Who was Jesus referring to at the cross when he said Woman behold thy son? So many things I try to make sense of. I am glad I'm saved and that I'm watched over and lead by my heavenly Father. He has proven his love for me countless times and still does. Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Foreman Orr View Post
          ***a very long and exhausting defense for sin and sodomy*** Amen!
          Mr. Orr (are you somehow related to George Orr who is the protagonist of Ursula LeGuin's atheism-promoting book The Lathe of Heaven?). Your many questions are answered in the many threads on our Godly Forum. I am going to assess only a couple between prayers.

Are the children responsible for their characteristics including sodomistic behavior and left-handedness? These things and many others may be congenital and thus beyond the control of the fetus to begin with but there is always a culprit who is not Jesus. God tells us that sins are transmitted through multiple generations. It could have been a great-grandmother, whose sins still corrupt the fetus, the baby, the toddler. It is the duty of this person and its parents to ask for forgiveness and heal these abominations through prayer!

Deuteronomy 23:2
          A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Exodus 20:5
          Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Did God lie here? If He didn't, who did? If it was written by fallible men, how can you discern the correct and false parts in the Bible with 100% accuracy? What remains if you cannot? I can tell you, a personal feeling that can as easily be a delusion. God tells us that much!

2 Thessalonians 2:11
          And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

There is obviously not a word "homosexual" in the Greek manuscripts as they are in Greek. There is, however, a perfectly good word αρσενοκοίτης that is a compound of "man" and "bedding", someone who beds men. This is rare word, which has enabled the exegetics to search for escapes from the most obvious and straightforward explanation: a sodomite, in modern American "homosexual". These alternative explanations are much less plausible if we consider the Whole Bible including the OT that you seem to neglect. The Hebrew people were not ignorant of this sin, either. If we consider, for instance, 1 Kings 14:24 we find וְגַם־ קָדֵ֖שׁ הָיָ֣ה בָאָ֑רֶץ.

The word can be translated as "sodomite" or a "male temple prostitute". This makes no difference, as what would the "male temple prostitute" be doing in the patriarchal (and therefore relatively healthy) society of Biblical times? He would be doing sex with males. Again, the other translations are much less plausible.

Dear Mr. Orr (are you capable of iaklu?), we can try to mold the Perfect Word of the Bible into something we feel is nice and comforting. By doing that, we dismiss the fact that Jesus will not save everyone. Your favorite verse John 3:17 is not alone. It has context!

John 3:16-19
          For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

What will Jesus do to those He condemns?

Matthew 13:50
          And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Did Jesus lie? Will He not cast them into the Furnace? Shall there not be wailing? Is the gnashing of teeth a fantasy? Or should we inform sinners that they are in peril, that they must cast off their evil ways as the probability of salvation is minute?

Matthew 7:14
          Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Did Jesus lie here, as well? Is the Bible in error? If it is, what should be believe?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

You can't really be serious? This is superstition at it's best..

Comment

Originally posted by rips59 View Post
              You can't really be serious? This is superstition at it's best..
              Hi there little lady. Why would you come here into our place of worship to call the Holy Bible a superstition? Why are you persecuting us? You can't really be serious commenting without first making an introduction in the introduction forum, can you?

Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
              -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

You people are nuts!!! I grew up in a baptist church and have come to the conclusion that religion of all types should be banned globally. Let the persecution begin wackos!!! Seeing your ignorant hate speech against people that are different than you seems to be the norm with all religious affiliations. There is a God, but it's a God that you don't worship. What you stand for is hypocrisy. Oh no, that person is left handed, but most of us are right handed, it must be the devil. Kinda like when the primitive man discovered fire and the rest of the idiot sheep followed the belief that he must have been a sorcerer. The bible and all it's stories are just that, stories by men, who were scared or felt pain and wrote about what they thought the solutions should be given there very limited brain space of the time. Unfortunately, a large portion of the population never evolved with their DNA and they remain idiots, and most of them generally flock to cult driven churches like yours. If there's a hell, you will be judged and condemned there for eternity for your crimes against humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by davisnic12 View Post
                  . Kinda like when the primitive man discovered fire and the rest of the idiot sheep followed the belief that he must have been a sorcerer.
                  This is not in the Bible, at all.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by davisnic12 View Post
                    You people are nuts!!!
                    Hello to you too!

Seeing your ignorant hate speech against people that are different than you seems to be the norm with all religious affiliations. There is a God, but it's a God that you don't worship.
                    The problem with these two statements is that they are somewhat contradictory. You claim that 1) all religions are bad, yet at the same time you think that 2) a concept which is central to many religions is correct, it's just that people who created these religions got it wrong.

Unfortunately, logic doesn't work that way. Either one religion is right and God is as cruel and unjust as He is portrayed by it, or no religion is right and there is no God at all.

Frankly, I don't know which option is better...

What you stand for is hypocrisy.
                    How is practicing what you believe in a hypocrisy?

The bible and all it's stories are just that, stories by men, who were scared or felt pain and wrote about what they thought the solutions should be given there very limited brain space of the time.
                    Technically, it's not an issue of the brain size - there are plenty large-brained dumb people and small-brained smart people - just of available knowledge.

Unfortunately, a large portion of the population never evolved with their DNA and they remain idiots,
                    Judging by the new generations of American undergraduate students, there is more de-volution than evolution - each new generation of freshmen seems dumber than the previous one.

and most of them generally flock to cult driven churches like yours. If there's a hell, you will be judged and condemned there for eternity for your crimes against humanity.
                    No, if there is a Hell, you and me will be in it for doubting the Word of God, while this lovely community will be enjoying Heaven. If I were you, I'd pray that there is no Hell. Oh wait, if there is no Hell and no God, prayer won't really work, would it?
                    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Did you know that there's no word in Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Syriac for homosexual?e countless times and
                      Greek-Arsenokitis, Adherfi (sissy boy), Bisoglenti (fanny bandit)

Hebrew- Mitromem, Egzozan, Okhel Batachat

Arabic (not quite Aramaic/Syriac which are virtually the same language)-Junusia Misliya, Kwanii, Zamel, many others
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Let me preface this by saying I'm a Christian, saved in 1984 at a Bailey Smith crusade at 1st Baptist Church Atlanta when Charles Stanley was still pastor. I more left and I don't apologize for that! I believe to tell a small child that they're evil or going to hell for being left handed is wrong and will damage the child psychologically! The hand they write or eat with isn't a choice any more than ones sexuality or gender identity. Was it not Jesus who corrected the Jews when they asked was it the sin of his parents or his own sin that caused him to be blind and he said "He was born that way" or how about the time he said it's not what you put in your mouth that's dirty but what you speak, when they questioned about the person eating with out cleansing his hands? What did Jesus say when the bleeding woman crawled through the crowd to receive healing? Or to the prostitute they wanted stoned? Or the 4 types of Eunuchs? What does John 3:17 say? Who were the 10 commandments, purity and Levitical Laws written for and did he not say that the Laws needed updating? We have a better understanding today of why sometimes women can't conceive, sometimes the spouse is sterile or other issues, then, it was her fault, marry the husband's brother and continue to try to conceive, upon the death of the husband of course! Explain the covanent between David and Jonathon, what was it for? In 2 Samuel or Chronicals a story about the kings daughters and a vivid description of their attire and with the exception of it being multi colored, Joseph's is described the same way? Why is the Sodom Story started in Genesis 19 rather than 18? Had Abraham not shown hospitality to the strangers "Angels" would Sarah have conceived in her old age? Moses and David murdered, David committed adultery with Bathsheba yet he was chosen as lineage to Jesus? The definition of marriage changed numerous times in the Bible. Kings multiple wives and Concubines, where did Caine's wife come from? There's no mention. Just Adam, Eve Caine the he suddenly has a spouse? There were 3 people after Abel was murdered! What's Jesus only commandment? Why are more "Christians" today treating society like the Rabbi's and Pharisees? They expected things to conform to their patriarchal views, if they didn't it was an abomination! When Paul spoke in Corinthians about who will or will not go to heaven, he was a new convert speaking from the perspective in which he was raised! Christ never spoke on homosexuality, his reference to Sodom had nothing to do with, he was speaking about how there were to be received when they travelled preaching the gospel! Which would be hospitality, lodging, safety. Do you know how many children commit suicide because of this message be it about being left handed or gay? Did you know that there's no word in Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Syriac for homosexual? It was first introduced to the Bible in the 40s it didn't appear in dictionaries until the 19th Century? What do you know about King James? Who was Jesus referring to at the cross when he said Woman behold thy son? So many things I try to make sense of. I am glad I'm saved and that I'm watched over and lead by my heavenly Father. He has proven his love for me countless times and still does. Amen!
                        tl;dr

Please post your own introduction in the "introductions" section. We are not interested in your bile. Just tell us about your walk with Christ.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Please pray for this brave teacher.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

statistics show that 95% of lefties also masturbate
                            Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
                            Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids

Comment

Originally posted by Ph0enix808 View Post
                              statistics show that 95% of lefties also masturbate
                              That seems unlikely. It should be at least 110%.
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                                That seems unlikely. It should be at least 110%.
                                That's even worse
                                Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
                                Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids

Comment

Working...
                                X