X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Fable III: Training Center for GAYS and Pollutes Water.

True Christians™ know that video games have only one purpose. To make our children gay. Unfortunately every time we point this out hordes and hordes of retarded gamers start polluting our forum claiming we have no proof of that. Yet all of them end up in Hell. Well, those days are finally over. Microsoft openly admitted to promote gay gameplay! Peter Molyneux, the homosexual creative director at Microsoft Game Studios:
    You can be gay. You can be bisexual. You can get married as many times as you like. It's up to you.
    God does not like this: Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

But it is even worse:
    • Not only does this horrible game allow gay gameplay. Gay marriage is the only option! It doesn't even support straight marriage any more!
    • Molyneux and his team at Lionhead Studios have added another way to play as gay in the Fable III. For the first time in the series, gay couples can adopt children. There is even a mini game in which you can gay rape those children!
    • And it doesn't stop there. Where Windows Vista was the first version of Windows with a gay user interface, in Windows 7 the gay user interface is mandatory!
    • And even there the horrors that Microsoft unleashes on us don't stop! Microsoft just released Windows Phone 7. One of the requirements for phone makers to be allowed to use the totally gay themed Windows Phone 7 is to design phones that can be inserted into your behind! They also all have a vibrate option!
    • Fable III only works on the XBOX 360. For this occasion the XBOX 360 has been completely redesigned. It will not surprise you that the new XBOX 360 design is totally gay!
    • All the puke of straight people using anything related to Microsoft will overload our water purification systems ending up in all our drinking water getting polluted!

As you can see there is a clear trend here. Microsoft is going all gay on us!!!

Bill Gaytes obviously has horrible plans for all of us:

A gay Fable III couple hugging right before they will rape their dog:

All Microsoft Phone 7 phones are designed for easy insertion in your behind:
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Re: Microsoft Fable III: Training Center for GAYS and Pollutes Wa

Gay couples can rape childs? I bet that this game will be a top seller in Denmark.
    -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
    -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
    -Holocaust Jokes
    -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
    -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
    -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
    -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
    -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Clearly a sign of the end of times. Lord please come quickly
      Drama queen

Comment

We must come together brothers and get rid of this trash and filth!

Comment

Video Games are the ultimate form of mind control today. Remember in the early 90s when violent video games came out like Doom, Wolferberg 3D, and Mortal Combat how there was a rash of school shootings? Thousands of school shootings happened in that decade. The Columbine killers even admitted on the videos they took that it was Doom and Marilyn Manson that caused them to kill.

Video games are still violent yes but now they are trying to promote homosexuality. The Super Mario games are very homosexual although it doesn't say it outright. Now you have games like Fable the The Sims teaching young kids that it is okay to go out and have anonymous gay sex or that somehow a homosexuality "family" is peachy-keen. And guess what? A huge upsurge in the gay population!

You'd have to be a blind idiot not to see that the amount of gay-endorsing games have contributed to more gay people in our population. Just ten years ago gay marriage was a non-issue. Nobody ever talked about it. But now all these video games are out and it's like "Oh we need to legalize gay marriage".

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

how stupid are you people

fable 3 does not make you gay

the starter of this thread has not checked his facts

1. "Gay marriage is the only option!" That is incorrecti married a woman and made a child with her.

2."gay couples can adopt children" Yes that is true you can adopt children, But Peter Molyneux is an entrepreneur and what do entrepreneurs like doing.
            THEY LIKE MAKING MONEY
            And if peter wants to make a game that appeals to all audiences he can.

3."you can gay rape those children!" So not true there is no way anyone would put that in a game it is illegal and Peter would be fined or worse.

4."phones that can be inserted into your behind!" WOW just WOW your gay for even thinking that i would never do that to myself god made the colon as an EXIT NOT AND ENTRANCE but straight men can pleasure themselves anally as well

5."the new XBOX 360 design is totally gay!" No argument on this one its really gay(gay meaning lame)

in conclusion

Games do not change a persons sexuality Homosexuality is not a choice

im completely straight and christian but im not close minded

i have a Friend who is Homosexual and i treat him the same as when i thought he was straight cause he is still the same guy the only difference is

hes happy

Comment

Originally posted by loki-reki View Post
              5."the new XBOX 360 design is totally gay!" No argument on this one its really gay(gay meaning lame)

. . .

i have a Friend who is Homosexual and i treat him the same as when i thought he was straight cause he is still the same guy the only difference is

hes happy
              Don't you mean he's lame?

You just said that gay means lame.

Do you often tell your gay friend how you really feel about him, or do you only share that with strangers on church discussion forums?

I would be willing to bet that we love your gay lame friend more than you do. We would do anything possible to help him find Jesus and be Saved. You? You call him "lame" behind his back.

Some "friend" you are.
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

@Cranky Old Man

I have to agree with you on this one. Microsoft's been going downhill for a long time now, and somehow I don't think this will make things any better. The only thing I noticed wrong with your post is that Bill Gates doesn't work for Microsoft anymore, since he wanted to work for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation full time. It's Steve Ballmer that's currently leading Microsoft (and doing a very terrible job doing it)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                  Don't you mean he's lame?

You just said that gay means lame.

Do you often tell your gay friend how you really feel about him, or do you only share that with strangers on church discussion forums?

I would be willing to bet that we love your gay lame friend more than you do. We would do anything possible to help him find Jesus and be Saved. You? You call him "lame" behind his back.

Some "friend" you are.
                  i ment the new xbox design is lame

the stuff about my friend is another thing completely

and i do love my gay friend, we have known eachother for 13 years now and i would do anything for him he is a true bro

and i gather that me saying "i love my gay friend" will be taken out of context

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    That's such a shame, because this screenshot of the game is rather godly.

Luke 20:43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                      That's such a shame, because this screenshot of the game is rather godly.

Luke 20:43 Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
                      Apparently you don't know the difference between concept art and screenshot of the game.

Comment

i ment the new xbox design is lame

the stuff about my friend is another thing completely

and i do love my gay friend, we have known eachother for 13 years now and i would do anything for him he is a true bro

and i gather that me saying "i love my gay friend" will be taken out of context
                        Okay son, let me see if I understand this:

You say being gay isn't a choice, you have a friend who is gay, and gay means lame. Therefore, your friend is lame by nature, a type of retard.

Does your sexually retarded friend know you use his handicap to describe things you find distasteful or unappealing? Don't you find your friend repulsive if gay = lame?

I have a suggestion for the both of you:

ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST!

Once you are a Christian, you can stop being a hypocrite and he can be cured of his lame disease that he was allegedly born with.
                        Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Originally posted by Neloter View Post
                          Apparently you don't know the difference between concept art and screenshot of the game.
                          Apparently, you are correct, considering I don't play a child's game.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

how stupid are you people

fable 3 does not make you gay

the starter of this thread has not checked his facts

1. "Gay marriage is the only option!" That is incorrecti married a woman and made a child with her.

2."gay couples can adopt children" Yes that is true you can adopt children, But Peter Molyneux is an entrepreneur and what do entrepreneurs like doing.
                            THEY LIKE MAKING MONEY
                            And if peter wants to make a game that appeals to all audiences he can.

3."you can gay rape those children!" So not true there is no way anyone would put that in a game it is illegal and Peter would be fined or worse.

4."phones that can be inserted into your behind!" WOW just WOW your gay for even thinking that i would never do that to myself god made the colon as an EXIT NOT AND ENTRANCE but straight men can pleasure themselves anally as well

in conclusion

Games do not change a persons sexuality Homosexuality is not a choice

im completely straight and christian but im not close minded

hes happy
                            Ok, so you say you are are a Christian. Therefore, I will draw a curtain of charity across the fact that you are a semi literate one, unfamiliar with the possessive case and the concept of a common (i.e. non-capitalized) noun, and instead I will confine myself to Christian teachings.

The spiritual life that the Christian receives is the divine life of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6). And once you become a Christian, you must stay away from sinners. James 4:4: "know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

You must immediately break off your friendship with your gay friend. 1 Thessalonians 5:15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

The only exception is when you are urging him to renounce his homosexual ways and accept Jesus. Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. But generally speaking, if you keep this gay friend without turning him to Christ, you are going to Hell with him.
                            "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Working...
                            X