X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Harold Porter
    Landover Senior Outreach
    Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2010
    • 8236

    #2401
    Re: The person under me: (True or false)

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    True, seaweed is for fish, not for humans. I don't eat much fish either as there is not much sport in hunting them. With exception to the dynamite whale fishing trip I hade once with Free Market Fred.

    The person below me just burned down his neighbor's house to make sure there are no Christmas trees left.
    False. The papist scum burned it down himself with all the Mary candles under the tree.

    The person below me has already removed the Christmas lights from the eaves of their house.
    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

    sigpic

    Comment

    • James Dewitt
      #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
      • Jan 2010
      • 6267

      #2402
      Re: The person under me: (True or false)

      Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
      The person below me has already removed the Christmas lights from the eaves of their house.
      True, I did not do it myself, I have people for that sort of thing.


      The person below me is as confused about females and their unclean time as I am. How can someone bleed for 7 days and not die?

      Comment

      • Billy Bob Jenkins
        Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
        About as Straight and Manly as you can get
        Hates anal sex. And trees.
        True Christian™
        • May 2010
        • 8337

        #2403
        Re: The person under me: (True or false)

        Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
        True, I did not do it myself, I have people for that sort of thing.


        The person below me is as confused about females and their unclean time as I am. How can someone bleed for 7 days and not die?
        True. I've got no use for daughters. I just give 'em up for adoption.

        The person below me has repelled advancing homosexuals with nothing but a King James Bible.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

        Comment

        • jennabenna
          Unsaved trash, nigra witch lesbian
          • May 2010
          • 262

          #2404
          Re: The person under me: (True or false)

          Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          True. I've got no use for daughters. I just give 'em up for adoption.

          The person below me has repelled advancing homosexuals with nothing but a King James Bible.
          As false as your beliefs. Why would I want to repel my own kind?

          The person below me hasn't ever tasted a fresh cranberry.
          If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #2405
            Re: The person under me: (True or false)

            Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
            The person below me hasn't ever tasted a fresh cranberry.
            False. I've had them fresh out of the can, jellified at every turkey dinner I've ever had. Dee-lish!


            The person under me has decided to double their tithes to God's favorite church (Landover Baptist) this year.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Didymus Much
              Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
              • Jun 2010
              • 14079

              #2406
              Re: The person under me: (True or false)

              Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              The person under me has decided to double their tithes to God's favorite church (Landover Baptist) this year.
              True, but I'm having a problem with the math. What's two times nothing?

              The person under me wonders how many more times "this generation shall not pass" until the Rapture.

              Comment

              • Brother Harold Porter
                Landover Senior Outreach
                Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
                True Christian™
                • Jun 2010
                • 8236

                #2407
                Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                True, but I'm having a problem with the math. What's two times nothing?

                The person under me wonders how many more times "this generation shall not pass" until the Rapture.
                False. Psalm 9:10 "And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee."

                The person below me has seen Reverend Jim without the "hair enhancement".
                Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Brother Scott
                  True Christian™
                  True Christian™
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 393

                  #2408
                  Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                  Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                  False. Psalm 9:10 "And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee."

                  The person below me has seen Reverend Jim without the "hair enhancement".
                  False, I have not met the Senior Church members, but look forward to it once I leave this Godless New Babylon and relocate to Iowa.

                  The person below me also longs for the day that the only book the United States Supreme Court uses as a reference is the King James Bible.
                  [Rev 19:20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone


                  PALIN/BACHMAN 2016

                  With their husbands permission of course

                  Comment

                  • Billy Bob Jenkins
                    Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                    About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                    Hates anal sex. And trees.
                    True Christian™
                    • May 2010
                    • 8337

                    #2409
                    Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                    Originally posted by Scott1305 View Post
                    False, I have not met the Senior Church members, but look forward to it once I leave this Godless New Babylon and relocate to Iowa.

                    The person below me also longs for the day that the only book the United States Supreme Court uses as a reference is the King James Bible.
                    True. That's why I vote Republican.

                    The person below me is ready for the Rapture! (Which could happen any second now!)
                    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                    Comment

                    • Cranky Old Man
                      Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                      You kids get off his lawn!
                       
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 22380

                      #2410
                      Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                      Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                      The person below me has seen Reverend Jim without the "hair enhancement".
                      Jim does not have a "hair enhancement", Jesus gave him long lasting hair!

                      Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                      The person below me is ready for the Rapture! (Which could happen any second now!)
                      True, the sooner the better.

                      The person below me agrees "vegan butcher" is the most idiotic profession ever.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                      Comment

                      • PetitionLady
                        Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
                        Forum Member
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 883

                        #2411
                        Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                        Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                        True. That's why I vote Republican.

                        The person below me is ready for the Rapture! (Which could happen any second now!)
                        AMEN, True!

                        The person below me still has housework to complete today.
                        But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                        him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                        ~Matt. 10:33

                        ~~~~~~~
                        Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

                        Comment

                        • Rev. Jim Osborne
                          True Christian™ Televangelist
                          Director of Fundraising and Tithing
                          On the Look Out for Wife #6!
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 8622

                          #2412
                          Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                          Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
                          AMEN, True!

                          The person below me still has housework to complete today.
                          True, but that's for my maids Maria, Consuelo, and Juanita to take care of.

                          The person below me enjoys a satisfying cigarette after solidly rebuking unsaved trash on here.

                          Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

                          Comment

                          • James Dewitt
                            #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 6267

                            #2413
                            Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                            Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                            The person below me enjoys a satisfying cigarette after solidly rebuking unsaved trash on here.
                            Oh my yes, and a glass of single malt scotch.


                            The person below me is happy that Sister Lycia's monthly visitor came today.

                            Comment

                            • Rev. M. Rodimer
                              Honorary True Christian™
                              Forum Member
                              • May 2008
                              • 13996

                              #2414
                              Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                              Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                              Oh my yes, and a glass of single malt scotch.


                              The person below me is happy that Sister Lycia's monthly visitor came today.
                              False. I'm not unhappy that she is entertaining a guest, mind you, I just don't understand why I should be happy about it. I hope they have a nice visit.

                              The person below me is equally confused by James's odd post.
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                              Comment

                              • BelieverInGod
                                Fourm Member
                                Forum Member
                                • Feb 2010
                                • 9269

                                #2415
                                Re: The person under me: (True or false)

                                Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                                False. I'm not unhappy that she is entertaining a guest, mind you, I just don't understand why I should be happy about it. I hope they have a nice visit.

                                The person below me is equally confused by James's odd post.
                                False,

                                The person below me is now convinced that Rev. Rodimer has no sisters and has never been married.
                                Drama queen

                                Comment

                                Working...