The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter raped! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=54668)

Cranky Old Man 11-24-2010 11:55 PM

Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter raped!
 
Every father knows that daughters are completely useless. In theory they could be helpful in the household but that usually doesn't work out as planned. Daughters turn out to be whiners who are always complaining about how their head hurts after you hit them on the head with the Bible to discipline them for complaining too much. People often seem to forget that raising daughters is hard and unrewarding work.

1st Corinthians 11:8-9 "For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man."

Uninvited guests? Let them rape your daughter!
As always the Holy Bible has very clear guidelines for how we can use our daughters. Let's take Judges 19:22-30 for example. Here someone has invited a friend and his whore into his house and suddenly several uninvited guests arrive who want to kill the friend. The friend is probably a Christian while the uninvited guests are evil Atheists or Democrats. Of course the men of the house does the right thing and invites the uninvited guests to rape his virgin daughter: "Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing." Unfortunately you don't see this kind of hospitality anymore nowadays. People have become rude and insensitive towards the wishes of their guests.

If for some reason the uninvited guests are not interested in raping your virgin daughter, just show them your daughters naked body! Problem solved. Nahum 3:5-6 "Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. "

Your daughter no longer a virgin? Burn her!
If your daughter behaves like a whore, the Bible is clear on what you have to do. An example of this would be your daughter allowing guests to rape her. You will have to burn your daughter after which she will go to Hell where she will burn for all eternity for being a whore! Genesis 38:24 "And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt."

Money problems? Sell your wife and daughters!
It is unfortunate most people nowadays ignore God's clear instructions on how to solve money problems. The economy would not have been in its present state if Obama wouldn't have forced Americans to use their houses to load insane amounts of money to pay his insanely high taxes. Taxes which are only used to fund terrorists. God's solution to money problems is very simple. Sell your daughter! Exodus 21:7 "... a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant ..." And to make the deal more interesting Matthew 18:25 makes clear that you can also sell your wife if you want. Only sell your wife if you have someone else to cook and clean for yourself though!

Rev. Jim Osborne 11-25-2010 12:25 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
As a pastor, I can confirm this is all Scripturally sound. The Bible tells us that women are essentially our property, but thanks to all these liberals, feminazis, homosexuals, atheists, and other America-haters, women are looked upon as equal to men. That shows how far we have fallen!

Another story that relates how our daughters are essentially are property and to be bartered is the famous Sodom and Gomorrah account (Genesis 19:1-26). As we all know, Lot was in Sodom with his family and two angels came to visit him. Suddenly, a mob of unruly homosexual rapists appeared outside of his door and demanded that Lot give up the angels so that the mob of men could gang-rape them. Lot was a man of God though. He wouldn't give up the angels.

Instead he happily offered his own virginal daughters to be thrown to the mob for a violent gang rape.

Genesis 19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

Later on in the Bible, Peter tells us that Lot was a "just" and "righteous" man (2 Peter 2:7-8). And as we all know, Lot's daughters look upon him with respect. Soon after the escape from Sodom, to show their gratitude, they get their father drunk and have threeway incestual sex with him.(Genesis 19:31-35)

So, just say NO! to Feminazis. The Bible is the source of perfect morality and a guide to be a perfect human being.

LordHaveMercy 11-25-2010 12:39 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Well, while this might be painful to read for some, it is the Lord's word, so as a Father I must abide.

However, I am a Gentle and Kind Man, so I will carefully screen who gets to be the rapist. I don't want any future relative-in-law to be some kind of cretin, I would only like the most Godly Christian rapist possible.

In His Name!

Lycia The Repentant 11-25-2010 01:26 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Letting your daughter get raped by unruly guests isn't just the right thing to do morally, its also the right course of action financially!

Leviticus 27:2-8 tells us exactly how much God Himself thinks a person's vows of servitude are worth. The absolute highest amount for a woman (aged 20-60) is laid out on Leviticus 27:4, and it is exactly thirty shekels. From this, it is reasonable to conclude that thirty shekels is exactly what a woman is worth. However, if we take a look at Deuteronomy 22:28-29, we see:

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

That's right, all of a sudden you get fifty shekels for her! That means that when your daughter is raped, you are suddenly seeing a profit of twenty whole shekels! Now, ancient shekels usually weighed between 9 and 17 grams, and the price of silver is currently $881.80. That means, assuming your daughter is 20 years old, her worth has suddenly increased anywhere between $158.73 and $299.82!

Of course, this doesn't take into account the great immaterial benefits you will be getting, like having a new son-in-law and the satisfaction of living up to Biblical precepts.

BelieverInGod 11-25-2010 03:49 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
I'm still going to argue that daughters are not useless; who are our son's going to marry?

I'm actually a little concerned about the lack of girls around my boys age's. Sure it's too early now, but in 8 years or so, where are they going to find a wife?

Titus Templeton 11-26-2010 01:53 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 643260)
Later on in the Bible, Peter tells us that Lot was a "just" and "righteous" man (2 Peter 2:7-8). And as we all know, Lot's daughters look upon him with respect. Soon after the escape from Sodom, to show their gratitude, they get their father drunk and have threeway incestual sex with him.(Genesis 19:31-35)

To be honest, i am the father of 3 daughters and yes, specifically in this case im walking in Lot's footsteps. :thumbsup:

Alexandra (Lexi) 11-26-2010 02:04 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
What is WRONG with you?
Girls can't help the fact that they were born female! We are JUST as good as men, and can do everything they can. And there is PROOF.

Yeah, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
But yours sucks.

James Hutchins 11-26-2010 02:12 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra (Lexi) (Post 643824)
What is WRONG with you?
Girls can't help the fact that they were born female! We are JUST as good as men, and can do everything they can. And there is PROOF.

Yeah, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
But yours sucks.

No, females cannot help they were born a weaker sex.

Females are physically weaker, they are physically smaller, all their body parts but two are smaller. Because of this, they are less capable. However, just like with wild animals, (even dogs) over time instincts become a powerful force and give them terrific abilities. This is why females are natural cooks and excellent home makers and cleaners. They are also very good at rearing the young.

Halleluyah Rob 11-26-2010 02:16 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra (Lexi) (Post 643824)
What is WRONG with you?
Girls can't help the fact that they were born female! We are JUST as good as men, and can do everything they can. And there is PROOF.

Yeah, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
But yours sucks.

You say you have proof; yet you give absolutely no backing to your obviously absurd ignorant reply.

Here's proof that you're wrong..The word of the Lord.

1 Timothy 2:11-15

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Alexandra (Lexi) 11-26-2010 02:16 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 643828)
No, females cannot help they were born a weaker sex.

Females are physically weaker, they are physically smaller, all their body parts but two are smaller. Because of this, they are less capable. However, just like with wild animals, (even dogs) over time instincts become a powerful force and give them terrific abilities. This is why females are natural cooks and excellent home makers and cleaners. They are also very good at rearing the young.

True, they are less physically capable, and generally better at things such as cooking and cleaning. However, they cannot help the way they were born (as you said), so do they really deserve to be sexually abused because of the way God made them?

James Hutchins 11-26-2010 02:19 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra (Lexi) (Post 643831)
True, they are less physically capable, and generally better at things such as cooking and cleaning. However, they cannot help the way they were born (as you said), so do they really deserve to be sexually abused because of the way God made them?

A females primary responsibility is to God to make babies. Any woman of fertile age must not waste a single moment. To waste that ability is akin to spitting in the eyes of Jesus. Making use of that ability is not abuse. Ignoring that ability is abuse!

DeadMan89 11-26-2010 03:26 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Honestly......what.........the...............piffle? !?!?!?!?!?

James Dewitt 11-26-2010 09:19 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
That's how I got my first ex- wife, may God take pity on her for being a cheap whore where ever she is. Of course 50 shekels was no where near the amount of money it is today, inflation sucks. Her father was so grateful to get rid of her that on our wedding day he gave me back my money. Now I understand why, I wonder if I can sue him for selling me faulty merchandise?

OrangeJuiceAndToast 11-26-2010 05:25 PM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadMan89 (Post 643857)
Honestly......what.........the...............piffl e?!?!?!?!?!?

^
My exact reaction!

How could you just let something like that happen to your daughter? Rape is a crime, and she could easily go to the police about it if she wished to. You're supposed to actually care about your offspring, not to let them be treated like that.

You, 'Cranky Old Man,' deserve YOURSELF to burn in hell, if you actually believe that this will help you get to 'heaven.'

It's utter heartless insanity. :thumbdown:

For the record, I don't care if I get an infraction for "speaking out of turn" or "rejecting Christ's love" or any other silly thing for this post.

Is this REALLY 'Christ's love?'

John Creeser 11-26-2010 05:50 PM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuiceAndToast (Post 644008)
^
My exact reaction!

How could you just let something like that happen to your daughter? Rape is a crime, and she could easily go to the police about it if she wished to. You're supposed to actually care about your offspring, not to let them be treated like that.

You, 'Cranky Old Man,' deserve YOURSELF to burn in hell, if you actually believe that this will help you get to 'heaven.'

It's utter heartless insanity. :thumbdown:

For the record, I don't care if I get an infraction for "speaking out of turn" or "rejecting Christ's love" or any other silly thing for this post.

Is this REALLY 'Christ's love?'

It sure is - have you not read the scripture? You think Brother Cranky is just making this up? It's right there in the KJV1611 - are you questioning the word of GOD? For the sake of your immortal soul, I sure hope not.

Bob4God 11-26-2010 09:43 PM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
I can sense that some of our visitors are upset at our implication that women are property which the Bible allows us to sell and buy.

While I am not apologizing for what GOD says we are to do with His lesser creations, I will say there is no need to feel upset as GOD has given women their own special place in this world.

Women, you have the GOD-given mission of not only making babies and tending the house, but you also have the honor of glorifying your husband!

For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
- 1 Corinthians 11:7

That's an important role that only a woman could fill!

So much needless offense and misunderstandings could be avoided if people would simply read the whole Bible.

Cranky Old Man 11-26-2010 10:18 PM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuiceAndToast (Post 644008)
How could you just let something like that happen to your daughter? Rape is a crime, and she could easily go to the police about it if she wished to. You're supposed to actually care about your offspring, not to let them be treated like that.

Which part of
IT'S IN THE BIBLE
did you not get?

James Dewitt 11-26-2010 10:38 PM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
I don't get it, why do people hate us so much for doing what God told us to do?

John Creeser 11-26-2010 11:54 PM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Women, you have the GOD-given mission of not only making babies and tending the house, but you also have the honor of glorifying your husband!
You said it Brother Bob - I blame a lot of this on the liberalization of the media. Remember the good old days of honest advertising? Before all this feminazi empowerment rubbish.

Gabriel Reproba 11-27-2010 12:44 AM

Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape
 
FIRST you say
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra (Lexi) (Post 643824)
[Women] can do everything [men] can.

THEN, as soon as someone cite an obvious set of examples where this is not true, you say:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra (Lexi) (Post 643831)
True, [women] are less physically capable...

This is a fine example of how screwey in the head the atheist LIEberals are. They are fed lines like "women can do anything men can" and they don't question it. They come on-line and think that all they have to do is drop this amazing bombshell on people like us and that we will be blinded by her brilliance. Then we ask ONE simple question and she abandons her obviously indefensible propaganda immediately. The AMAZING part is that instead of reviewing her preconceived notions, she keeps on defending her position without ANY evidence to back her up!

Amazing how indoctrinated these people are that they can't even see it. How humans handle cognitive dissonance is astounding. The Lord works in mysterious ways.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved