X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Originally posted by Jetisr View Post
    -.- That is not what I wrote. This just shows how stupid you all are.
    The evidence suggests otherwise. It's not your problem if you're too mashed up on the drug crystals to type straight. Maybe next time you'll think twice about bombing so much white powder before you attempt to communicate with the Lord's followers.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

You are one fine officer and Christian
      He is! And so handsome! I adore a man in uniform!

Comment

I've noticed the unsaved trash deny their very words a few times now. It's like they have no real control over themselves. Small wonder they can't string a thought onto another.

That girl will be telling the anecdote about that day in her life for many years to come and may one day pass it on to her children just what true Christian love is. This is the real legacy of unashamed witnessing and stern rebuking. Even though that girl's mother was failing her with her lack of beatings that little vision of Hell will be enough to get a genuine image of the Lord into her poor spoiled brat brain.

GLORY!
        Posted via Mobile Device
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Thank you, son.

It's the words of grateful civilians like these that make my job worthwhile.
          Latest Headlines From Sheriff's Office:

Sheriff Richards Rescues Wayward Wife from the Influence of Evil Neighbor Kids

Sheriff Richards Busts Up Satanic Cult Operating out of local Haunted House

Sheriff Richards a Hero for saving Dying Man

Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture

7 Year-Old Coveter Learns the Hard Way

Sheriff Richards cleans up 4-way stop

Sheriff Richards busts Arch Nemesis, Shane!

FPD to Enforce the No-Lifeguard-But-Jesus Ordinance

Sheriff Don W. Richards Cleans Up County Roads

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Yves Lapierre View Post
            He is! And so handsome! I adore a man in uniform!
            You're absolutely right.

He's also a happily married man.
            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
            in 2016

Comment

-.- That is not what I wrote. This just shows how stupid you all are. You feel threatened because I spoke my opinion? He is a sick bastard.
              How do your own words cause us to 'be stupid'? You are here at our website for a reason. That is reason is the divine inspiration of Jesus. You may appear to everyone that knows you to be a hateful person though you know good when you see it. Ofc. Richards is the most Godly 'boy in blue' you will ever have a cavity search by.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Oh yes. We all must do our part. I'm a humble and genteel True Christian™ mother who will not stop filling her husband's quiver with sons (Psalm 127:4-5). Each of my many children outnumber liberal Christian, Muslim Children, atheist children and even Mormon children. I shall have dozens and dozens of grandchildren soldiers for Christ. Each one of them will know the very important lesson this fine officer just shared. And each one of them will have more than a dozen True Christian™ children themselves:
                And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:28)

Blessed I am, and replenish I shall, and subdue the earth we will. We will glorify our Redeemer by having dominion over every living thing that moveth upon the earth, including unruly 7 year old children who displease Jesus and other True Christians™.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Dalton View Post
                  Pepperspray's effect only last for four hours. After that, it's her word against the word of an Officer of the Law, and frankly, what kind of jury would take the word of such an obvious whore over that of a well respected officer of the law?

Who's the obvious whore? the mother or the daughter?

How's it so obvious? she's a mother, unlikely she's also a whore.

I thought you guys all followed secular law as the Bible asks for it, how can you all condone spraying a 7 year old year old in the face with mace?

Officer Richards, seriously, why don't you go catch some real criminals?

Sounds like you were preaching whilst you were on the clock, you're paid to catch criminals, not preach the good book.

You do your job, let the Pastors do theirs, you probably missed a hit and run while you were preaching.

In fact, I'm sure this is all a big joke, I can't believe this is true!
                  Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                  abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by dicker View Post
                    I thought you guys all followed secular law as the Bible asks for it, how can you all condone spraying a 7 year old year old in the face with mace?
                    Because her eyes may have hurt for a few hours, but if it spares an eternity of suffering and constant pain in Hell, it would be worth it. Ultimately, it was the only compassionate thing to have done.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

It's still breaking the law!
                      The Bible states you must follow secular law, not, make your own judgement,are you better than God now?

Stop thinking for yourself, that's what the Bible is there for.
                      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

The Bible states you must follow secular law, not, make your own judgement,are you better than God now?

Why are you here? You aren't a Christian, you don't know the Bible, and you don't care about us.

Stop wasting our time.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. (Acts 5:29)

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. (Psalm 111:10)

Comment

Nice bit of quotage Mary, impressive!

Pastor Ezekiel! dare I say you've been upstaged by a women, heaven forbid!

You had the chance to quote the same scripture but missed the chance even though you posted first.

Maybe you forgot those lines 'cos your head's too full of Chink gobbleydegook you picked up waiting for your Pastor friend in a gay jap bar.

I think 10 self administered lashes and a few to Mary for upstaging should set the balance straight.

Comment

The very handsome officer Richards IS the law in Freehold, silly boy!

So silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post

This little girl's lust for a dress-up, singing Justin Bieber doll had wrought grief, pain and embarrassment for everybody involved.

When it was all said and done I decided to show some Christian compassion and let them both go with a written warning about coveting, obedience, and disturbing the peace.

Hopefully the children and their parents in that store learned something about the importance of obeying the laws of God today.
                                This is a wonderful, heartwarming story, Officer, but I have to say I find it a little . . . well, hard to believe.

Seriously, a Justin Beiber doll at a dollar store?

Are you quite certain it wasn't Clay Aiken? They're both mincing little Momma's boys, and quite easy to confuse . . . except Beiber is actually popular now, and Aiken was washed up shortly after his voice changed.

All very well said, but why do you think it is against the law in Freehold for a duly appointed officer and lay pastor to use any and all means at his disposal to save the souls of the misguided?

Maybe in Sin Fransissyco or whatever depraved cesspool of iniquity you call home it's illegal . . . but not in Freehold, where Jesus reigns!
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X