X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthing advice-Gentlemen might not want to read

Well Ladies, as some of you know, I am heavily pregnant, as each day ends it gets closer and closer to the birth date of my two babies inside me, so I wanted to write a thread about Birthing advice, helping others and myself revise on things to do during a birth of a baby, feel free to add your own.
    1. Lock away any pain killers or any other medicine (if you have them for some reason) so you are not tempted to ease the God given pain.
    2. The best locations to have a birth is the bathtub or the porch, as it is a shame to mess up the house through childbirth and if you do do it inside the house, put covers over the floor and objects in the room to keep it as clean as possible.
    3. Keep telling yourself to remain silent, remember God gave you these pains and you have no right to whine about it.
    Hope this helps
    Thinking of Abortion?
    That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
    Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Re: Birthing advice-Gentlemen might not want to read

I cannot wait until I can suffer as punishment for Eve's sins (Genesis 3:16).

My father says it will be a little while before he selects a husband though, so I have to be patient.
    I Jesus!

Comment

Remember, dears: You're unclean after you give birth to a new soldier for Christ and twice as unclean after you give birth to a mere girl baby:

Lev 12:2 KJV - Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
      Lev 12:3 KJV - And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
      Lev 12:4 KJV - And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.
      Lev 12:5 KJV - But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.
      1 Cor. 11:8-9: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Isaac Peters View Post
        Remember, dears: You're unclean after you give birth to a new soldier for Christ and twice as unclean after you give birth to a mere girl baby:

Lev 12:2 KJV - Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
        Lev 12:3 KJV - And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.
        Lev 12:4 KJV - And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.
        Lev 12:5 KJV - But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.
        And since I'm soon to be having a boy and a girl, I will be unclean for 120 days!
        Thinking of Abortion?
        That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)

Comment

Sister Mary, I took it upon myself to find birthing advice of a True Christian woman. Here is some basic advice from a place my husband allowed me to peruse:

Acknowledges the God-given value of human life and of the family
          Recognizes the spiritual significance of pregnancy and birth
          Is based on trust in the goodness of God's own design of the woman's body to give birth
          Relies on God's strength and comfort, whatever the circumstances
          This site is FULL of good ideas for the True Christian™ woman.

Bless you, Sister Mary, as I know your time of confinement is close!

Comment

When Mrs. Porter was expecting my first of four sons, I purchased a small used tent trailer for this purpose. Not wanting to expose myself to any uncleanliness, we moved her in there at the eighth month of the term (just to be on the safe side) and then every year for the next four years. After she was done giving me my children, I called the hazardous materials handling company and had it hauled off.

Highly recommended and I am certain you can find a very inexpensive unit on the Craigs Lists.

In Christ.
            Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
              When Mrs. Porter was expecting my first of four sons, I purchased a small used tent trailer for this purpose. Not wanting to expose myself to any uncleanliness, we moved her in there at the eighth month of the term (just to be on the safe side) and then every year for the next four years. After she was done giving me my children, I called the hazardous materials handling company and had it hauled off.

Highly recommended and I am certain you can find a very inexpensive unit on the Craigs Lists.

In Christ.
              Thank you, Mr. Porter, your advice is much appreciated, I just called up my husband to see what he thought about it and he said we'll just stick to the menstra-hut, but thank you anyway.
              God Bless you,
              Mary Thompson.
              Thinking of Abortion?

Comment

I'm currently expecting my 7th child. I do feel this child will be the most holy because he is #7 which is God's number after all. I found that I did experience the curse of Eve greatly during the first couple births but my fifth, the experience of childbirth was quick and easy. It was like the were sliding down a water slide. My advice is pray and then pray some more, the excruiating pain is our legacy and we must ask God to have mercy on us. I praise Him in all his Glory for blessing my uterus with bountiful fruit. With 7 kids at age 26, I think I'm on track to have my own tv show someday where I can inspire other Godly women to follow God's command to "be fruitful and multiply" like the Duggars.

Comment

For some of you teens who have not yet had the joy of a mess of babies slide out of your loins, he is an unbiased observation from a man.

My wife, Mrs. Hutchins has had many, many children. A a good Christian woman, he has been with child nearly every day of our 39 years of marriage. She tells me nothing gives her more joy than to make a home for her family. This means doing her chores, feeding her family and birthing. She tells me she often has babies while doing the dishes, something about running the kitchen water pump and the sound of water and out the baby comes. So she suggests keeping a towel on the floor and a mop with a bucket handy.
                  All I know is the damn kids crying interrupt me when I am reading the Bible.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    For some of you teens who have not yet had the joy of a mess of babies slide out of your loins, he is an unbiased observation from a man.

My wife, Mrs. Hutchins has had many, many children. A a good Christian woman, he has been with child nearly every day of our 39 years of marriage. She tells me nothing gives her more joy than to make a home for her family. This means doing her chores, feeding her family and birthing. She tells me she often has babies while doing the dishes, something about running the kitchen water pump and the sound of water and out the baby comes. So she suggests keeping a towel on the floor and a mop with a bucket handy.
                    All I know is the damn kids crying interrupt me when I am reading the Bible.
                    Brother Jim,

I used to work with a guy whose many blessings included 9 children and one was on the way when he told me that his wife bought him noise cancelling headphones in case the kids kept him from sleeping (he had 3 jobs so when he wanted to sleep the last thing he needed was to put up with incessant screaming from nine daughters). I hope his 10th was a boy. If not I'm sure he is probably in a rest home somewhere. One day we were talking about how his wife wanted him to get a vasectomy. He didn't want to do it but she was threatening to refuse marital relations if he wouldn't do it.

Odd, isn't it, how a woman can be so thoughtful (about the headphones) and so stupid about everything else.

And now I'm headed out of this part of the forum so the hens can chatter on about cooking and serving their menfolk.

Manly Chest Bumps,
                    Brother Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
                      2. The best locations to have a birth is the bathtub or the porch, as it is a shame to mess up the house through childbirth and if you do do it inside the house, put covers over the floor and objects in the room to keep it as clean as possible.
                      My wife had our second child in a nursing pool (essentially a sterile kiddie pool), and found it to be considerably less painful. The warm water eliminated much of the pain and the zero-gravity aspect allowed the child to flow through her birth canal in a more natural way than if she were to be propped up on a table.

Comment

Originally posted by bindar dundat View Post
                        My wife had our second child in a nursing pool (essentially a sterile kiddie pool), and found it to be considerably less painful. The warm water eliminated much of the pain and the zero-gravity aspect allowed the child to flow through her birth canal in a more natural way than if she were to be propped up on a table.
                        Um, did your wife give birth somewhere in the outer space? Is that even legal?
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

... the zero-gravity aspect allowed the child to flow through her birth canal in a more natural way than if she were to be propped up on a table.
                          If that had been what God had intended, the Three Wise Men would have had to wade into the Sea of Galilee.

I expect that the reason your wife stayed alive was that she floated because she is a witch.
                          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

The warm water eliminated much of the pain
                            You are missing the point of Genesis 3:16 completely! Women are supposed to suffer horribly during childbirth as a well deserved punishment for Eve's sins! That women have to obey their husbands completely is also punishment for Eve's sins. God takes sins, e.g. stealing some fruit from a tree, extremely serious.

Genesis 3:16
                            King James Version (KJV)

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
                            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I hope you will forgive me for bringing up an old thread, but how long do you think I will be in labor and out of commission to serving my husband for? I couldn't find any advice on these forums. Thank you so much!
                              "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
                              X