X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus as Vegetable?

As if the "new pope" Francis didn't have enough on his hands at the moment, along comes more controversy generated by his beloved Jesuits - making wafers out of yuca plants.

Is this one for resurrecting alchemy from the Middle Ages, or perhaps sent to the test kitchens at the Vatican? We'll all be anxiously awaiting the results - the transubstantionists have a problem on their hands (and the curious would like to know why the crispy tortilla chip isn't being considered).

The cathylicks definitely have a problem with these South American heresies - one more reason that Trump needs to get that border wall done ASAP.

Proposal at Vatican to change Eucharist would create a ‘new religion’
    Diane Montagna
    Tue Mar 5, 2019 - 7:08 pm EST

ROME, March 5, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Experts including Cardinal Raymond Burke and Bishop Athanasius Schneider are sounding the alarm over a shocking proposal at the Vatican to consider changing the matter of the Eucharist.

Such a move, critics warn, would invalidate the Sacrament and create, in effect, a “new religion.”

Jesuit theologian Father Francisco Taborda last week raised the possibility that the upcoming Amazonian Synod scheduled for next October might consider changing the matter of the Eucharist, allowing the use of a South American vegetable called yuca rather than wheaten bread.

Fr. Taborda told Crux on Feb. 28 that climate issues and inculturation warrant the change. Intense humidity during the Amazonian rainy season turns wheaten hosts into a pasty mush, he said, adding that “in the Amazon, bread is made out of yuca,” a shrub native to South America from which tapioca is derived.

. . . .

While Fr. Taborda acknowledged that a change to the matter of the Eucharist is a “very complex question,” he said he believes it should be decided by local bishops.

Yucarist: A new religion

LifeSite approached a number of prominent Catholic theologians and ecclesiastics to ask them if such a change is even conceivable. They replied unanimously and vehemently in the negative.

“It would be entirely improper for the Synod on the Amazon to discuss the change of the matter of the Holy Eucharist,” Cardinal Burke told LifeSite. “To depart from the use of what has always been the matter of the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist has the gravest of implications,” he said.

. . . .

Cardinal Raymond Burke, Bishop Athanasius Schneider and Fr. John Saward criticize shocking proposal to change matter of Eucharist from wheaten bread to yuca at Amazonian Synod
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Re: Jesus as Vegetable?

The "Eucharist" is blasphemous black magic no matter if they're chowing down on crackers, nacho chips, Oreo cookies, or the skulls of aborted fetuses. There's one handy trick you can use for exposing Catlick priests as the huckster charlatans they are. Simply ask them to poison their wafer and prove their faith. If they comply, the poison will remain poison (because transubstantiation is an idiotic, un-Biblical fairy tale), and they will die and go to Hell. If they refuse (and they almost certainly will), it will prove that they know their ritual is false and want to avoid their inevitable meeting with the devil. Crackers are crackers and Jesus is Jesus. If you can confuse the two, you might be retarded.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

My most precious brother,

How I love you in Christ. Your message speaks to me as an ex papist saved by GRACE and the Lord's spilled blood. His forgiveness was sufficient when I knelt at the altar and begged Him to have mercy on my sinful soul. I didn't need a priest to intervene and I don't need wafers to fill my tummy. I celebrate communion with the Christians as a remembrance of His sacrifice - the Biblical way. Thank you for putting these heretics in their place, Dennis.

In Him,
      BrotherLarry
      Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
      “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
      Amen and Amen

Comment

the upcoming Amazonian Synod scheduled for next October might consider changing the matter of the Eucharist, allowing the use of a South American vegetable called yuca rather than wheaten bread.

Fr. Taborda told Crux on Feb. 28 that climate issues and inculturation warrant the change. Intense humidity during the Amazonian rainy season turns wheaten hosts into a pasty mush, he said, adding that “in the Amazon, bread is made out of yuca,” a shrub native to South America from which tapioca is derived.
        Trying to advise the Catholic Church would be, as Jesus might have said, "Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig." Whereas I don't mind annoying the Catholic Church (they have done enough over the years to deserve some Godly Wrath) it's the waste of time I object to.

I know that many hundreds of Catholics visit Landover's website every day to learn more about the True Nature of God, and I hope the following helps them.

If we leave Transubstantiation - it is a busted flush; nobody believes it - aside for the moment, we are left with Jesus saying
        M't:26:26: And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
        M'r:14:22: And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.
        Lu:22:19: And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
        Joh:13:5: After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. (John was heavily into feet washing and only make mention of any bread when Jesus tells Judas to buy the farm.)

So we see that, John aside, Jesus is specific about the particular bread.

Now I don't know about you, but to me "bread" is stuff you make toast of. Not Ritz Crackers - so they got that wrong too.

But if you are pope, being "pope" requires you to be more wrong than everyone else: So there's a fair chance that he'll agree to "yuca" Death Cookies. In some ways, that would be ironic as "yuca" is known in various languages as "magic wood" for its ability of any cutting taken from it to sprout leaves.

The Catholics and Satan like magic - I doubt they like real miracles (which are completely different from "magic.)

sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I'm confused - don't the Catholics believe that they are munching on the dead corpse of our Savior?

So technically, they should not care what it is made of before transubstantiation, right?
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
            I'm confused - don't the Catholics believe that they are munching on the dead corpse of our Savior?

So technically, they should not care what it is made of before transubstantiation, right?
            You'd think, because that's the logical outcome of their beliefs. But the Papist religion is anything but logical. You see, they must move the Goal Posts in any given discussion in order to maintain their original degree, made centuries ago over copious amounts of wine and young, oiled-up seminarians. That the cracker is made of wheat, or rye, or yuca, or tofu is of no concern to Jesus. But to admit the drunken Roman Pope of yore was an idiot would be to admit the whole religion is a sham, and that would cost them their ranking of highest valued global corporation, and largest real estate owners in the world.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I would sometimes catch my Pa saying that the steaks at Longhorns taste like heaven. Is it possible that instead of comparing God to a dinky sissy vegetable that God should instead be compared to a thick juicy delicious mouthwatering steak covered in A1 steak sauce? Mmm.
              My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Being normal I had no idea what a "South American vegetable called Yuca" is so I used a Christian search engine to figure it out.

This is Yuca:

With apologies to those of weaker mind, they truly and without doubt look like actual shit.

This Jesuit theologian Father Francisco Taborda will clearly get what he deserves!
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  This is Yuca:

Mmmm. Yuca. If you look hard enough, you can find Jesus everywhere.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                  X