X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could your son be gay? Recognize the signs and what to do.

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I notice a lack of Biblical support for your argument, dear. Care to show us which chapter and verse in which you find God has changed His Holy Views on homers (Leviticus 18:22), and also when exactly He changed His Holy Mind (Hebrews 13:8)? Because if you mean to suggest we cannot trust His Word (Psalm 33:4), then that throws a yuge monkey wrench into our faith. Are you suggesting God is a big, fat, liar?
    Indeed, Sister. Don't you think that even if God had changed His views (and it's very difficult, verging on impossible, to imagine circumstances in which He would have done so, what with Him having always been omniscient), then He would have let us know?
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      I notice a lack of Biblical support for your argument, dear. Care to show us which chapter and verse in which you find God has changed His Holy Views on homers (Leviticus 18:22), and also when exactly He changed His Holy Mind (Hebrews 13:8)? Because if you mean to suggest we cannot trust His Word (Psalm 33:4), then that throws a yuge monkey wrench into our faith. Are you suggesting God is a big, fat, liar?
      Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      Indeed, Sister. Don't you think that even if God had changed His views (and it's very difficult, verging on impossible, to imagine circumstances in which He would have done so, what with Him having always been omniscient), then He would have let us know?
      If I may piggy back on your excellent points, Sisters? If God did change His position on homosexuality and gave us new marching orders, then He would be retroactively condemning all those who obeyed His will in the past.

It strikes me that there is no more ridiculously inconsistent claim about the nature of God, His commandments and Christianity than the "that was back then" defense for accepting previously outlawed behavior and positions as part and parcel of "God's Love" today.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
        If I may piggy back on your excellent points, Sisters? If God did change His position on homosexuality and gave us new marching orders, then He would be retroactively condemning all those who obeyed His will in the past.

It strikes me that there is no more ridiculously inconsistent claim about the nature of God, His commandments and Christianity than the "that was back then" defense for accepting previously outlawed behavior and positions as part and parcel of "God's Love" today.
        My dearest Handmaiden,

Your words are indeed true. Here's how I see it as a man, with knowledge far greater than that of womankind:

Should our God have been sitting in His Study, being sung to by the angelic choirs while looking over His "Things I Should Change in My Mighty Way" ledger, I believe He might have sent huge rainbows to every land, with unicorns and bunnies and pretty flowers and disco music that could be heard the world round ("I Am what I Am" would have been a good choice, or "Born This Way by Lady Gaga). Gay bars would be free to locate in major traffic areas and not in the "gay ghetto" as so many of them are right now. It's really disheartening to go to certain towns and bring out your Damron Guide only to find that homer establishments are in the scariest and most crime ridden parts of a strange city and you just don't know where to park your car or if you should just take a cab from the hotel and you spend half of your evening trying to decide if that's what you want to do or if you just want to stay in the hotel and try Craigslist but you know that the chances of someone actually showing up or looking like they say they do are miniscule, so you sweat so much that you end up having to change outfits three times and then your hair falls so you have to shower again and spend the next several hours getting it just right only to realize that now you only have 2 or 3 hours to be out before the bars close and you start to get so angry that you throw your Damron Guide in the toilet and then you realize it cost you way too much to dispose of it so you dig it out carefully and put it on the heater so it will dry, making the room so hot that your hair wilts again and all the grooming starts over and by then it's almost closing time, so you just say piffle it and go to bed.

I mean, I'm sure that's how it must be and the Lord would have changed it all so those things wouldn't have to happen in cities all across the world, although there are places where the gay bars are the most popular clubs in town and they attract breeders - um - straight people as well as homers and lizzibuns. For instance when I was in darkest Peru my friends and I were able to find very hot bars with the best music and very handsome patrons. Uh, that's where we ministered to them about God's love and forgiveness and His ability to change them. Yep, that's what we did there. Uh huh!

Anyway, God says He doesn't change and that He's the same yesterday today and forever, so we know His mind hasn't been making decisions that were already decided. I do question, though, if He has a new hairdo now and then or sees a cute outfit at Neiman Marcus or something and just has to have it.
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

It is in the nature of every man to act out the archetype of the hero. In almost all cultures exept maybe the gay buddists you can find the hero story. The man who slays the dragon. Jonah getting eaten by a whale and facing his own fears to overcome himself and become a better self. Every man has to face his inner demons. You can not be truly good if you have not encountered your potential to do evil. Acting out the archetype of the hero is a biblical necessity for all men. But there is no hero that allows to get penetrated from behind. And that is the problem with gay anal sex.
          -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
          -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
          -Holocaust Jokes
          -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
          -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
          -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
          -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
          -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally Posted by Levi Jones
            .Francophone. is not a pleasant word but here it is necessary. The likelihood of calamity has dawned on the mother depicted above, some little sigh she's noticed or a clumsy attempt by the son to mask his shameful choice. It's just a question at this stage. Could he be so? And like any normal parent fearing the worst, in her mind must be another question. What if the answer is "Yes?"

My linguistic skills are very limited. When in France I just about manage. That is, I think I do. Happily when in one of their quite nice trains and a local boards the empty compartment, sneering: "Anglaise?" I am able to smile, "Non.." but probably because of my clothes (I never shop in France) they will just walk straight past and sit somewhere else anyway. Which is OK.

I hope that woman has no French connections, what have they ever achieved as a nation? But in the case of her boy, she needs to know the truth. And what is most helpful is a little test. Here are a couple of Francophones.

click images for 600x370px enlargement to print

To simply print one or the other (a solid ink printer will give the best results on plain paper) and happen to leave it by the breakfast island is the work of a moment. Or even both. Perhaps accidentally on the floor where he'd see it after showering. Monitor his reaction. Listen for changes in breathing, the sharp intake of breath, any little .oo. or .ah. sounds. An .Oh là là !. would be the direst confirmation for the poor woman and of course we'd hope she never heard such a response but any reaction that's not wholly negative surely suggests that the son may be a Francophone himself, at least sometimes. Even in it's wordless form such a nasty habit must glide very near the homosexual agenda if not deriving directly from it and it's time to challenge him.

A severe response, especially from the mother, is what's needed. Make it clear that if he continues down such a slippery slope you will think less of him. She should make him feel foolish for even noticing such a pair of ogres and if..while waiting for her Husband to return and administer the discipline now unavoidable..one of the pictures should go missing..

Francophone is not a pleasant word but here it has been necessary to bring it up and I've not hesitated to draw a connection between the word itself and the worst suspicion any Christian parent could ever have about sons dalliances and the gutters of filth they could choose against the Perfect Love of Jesus. The test is simple but effective and it would be irresponsible of me not to mention it. For any parents, I so hope you get a strongly negative reaction but if you don't the Pastors will advise a proper course of action thenceforth.

Comment

I'll have Mrs. Redmond take this to heart when she's homeschooling the kids. It's important to keep an eye out at all times for this behaviour! We're in the process of throwing away any phalllic foods we might own.
              NOTE: Despite similarities in likeness and name, I am NOT famous Evangelist speaker Jack Redmond. That is a DIFFERENT Jack Redmond.

Comment

Brother Jack (I like that name - "Jack"),

A search will bring you to the curricula that I put together for homeschooling. You might find it useful. There is no doubt that a homeschooled child is less likely to fall for homer influences and gives a great deal of protection against Francophones.
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

Mr. Jones, my son acts "different" from other boys, for example, he has been bringing over his friend John. He's a sophomore just like my son. He also runs like a sissy, a tendency to cry like girls! He likes to play with DOLLS. Baby AND female! (I sometimes find them naked without clothes underneath his bed while he is at school.)

The boys sometimes call him things like "queer" and "gay".
                  John 3:5
                  5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Mayes View Post
                    Mr. Jones, my son acts "different" from other boys, for example, he has been bringing over his friend John. He's a sophomore just like my son. He also runs like a sissy, a tendency to cry like girls! He likes to play with DOLLS. Baby AND female! (I sometimes find them naked without clothes underneath his bed while he is at school.)

The boys sometimes call him things like "queer" and "gay".
                    Oh dear. From one mother to another, I would advise you to keep a sharp eye on him and don't let him out of your sight. Make sure he doesn't get his hands on any lady-sexy-time birth control pills or he's likely to pop them like some manic Pez dispenser in hopes of making a Grow Your Own Breasts science kit. Better yet, you might just turn out all the lights and change the locks on the door next time he stays late at school.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

it's fine if your son is gay. if you can't accept that, then you shouldn't have children.
                      THE DUNG BEATLES WERE BIGGER THAN BIG BIRD.

"We're more popular than Big Bird now. I don't know which will go first – rock & roll or Christianity. Big Bird was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's Chubby Checkers twisting it that ruins it for me." - JOHN LENNON, 666

Comment

Originally posted by ringobingostarr View Post
                        it's fine if your son is gay. if you can't accept that, then you shouldn't have children.
                        It is not fine if your son is gay. Clearest and easiest verse explaining this is Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13. If your son is gay then he’s an abomination and is doomed to spend eternity in HELL. There are several heavenly places that attempt to save children from this illness, however. Do you have a gay son? Let us know where he is located and an emergency religious response vehicle will be sent to his location at your expense and be taken for an evaluation and be properly detained for his conversion therapy. The same process applies if your daughter is a lesbo as well.

While you’re at it, why not make a post at the Introduction forum and tell us about yourself, your favorite Bible verse, and how you came to find Jesus? One should read the rules which are very clear that you are to do this first before posting elsewhere, or is it that you are an illiterate like a lot of the nigras back from where I once lived around?

Comment

The Bible clearly and expressly condemns homosexuality. This website exists to promote the honest and thorough examination of the Bible.

If you don't want to follow the Bible, you are free to take your chances with God's Wrath. There are others who feel differently.

Rather than accepting a gay son, the wise and discerning True Christian™ fellow should ask whether the boy can be replaced. (If necessary, a second, younger wife may be required.)

Once a suitable replacement heir has been secured, it might be simpler and more cost effective to kill the wayward gay son. Conversion therapy can be expensive if it continues on for more than a few weeks. Dying from exposure during survival training meant to toughen up sissy boys is cheap and disposal of the body via the activities of carnivores spares the family so much trouble and grief.

And before any of those liberal woke cry babies can raise a stink, I would like to remind them that they are the ones who are always going on about the benefits of a "natural" lifestyle and how we need to work with and "respect" the environment. Honestly, I am pretty sure the environment has it in for the gays.
                          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

it's fine if your son is gay.
                            You are a horrible human being. Next, you'll tell me "it's fine if your son is a raging alcoholic and a serial killer."

I mean, I know that "everything goes" for the liberal special snowflakes, but really, there have to be some boundaries or we'll all perish in chaos.
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

All gays are sissies. An easy test to see if your son is queersexual is with the belt or crop. If he cries, he could be gay. But do not let that discourage you. A child can easily have the queer beaten out of him. You'll know when you have succeeded when the crying and whimpering stops.

It is important to do this when the child is young before homers are able to infect him with the disease.
                              My boys 'snap to' when the belt or crop is in my hand and then behave one hundred percent manly.
                              Show your son how much you care, no matter how disgusted you are. Remember, it hurts you more than it hurts him. Onward True Christian™ soldiers!
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                                8. Doesn't like toy guns or cars.
                                Since OP there's been some major changes in automotive silent vehicles running on electricity. Looking around recently I've been accosted with offers of weird European models running on batteries. "It's the future!" they gush. "They're almost free to run!" which I doubt; if everyone bought one there'd soon be a new tax to replace revenue lost from other fuels.

Could a sudden interest in European (or worse, Chinese) electric cars either as toys or actual transport be something to look out for?
                                Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 05-31-2021, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X