X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Australian fires

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
    Jesus was a carpenter..he built useful things out of wood
    And not only that, but stopping pagans to worship them as well, like St. Bonifacio did to in Germany, even if we have to be tortured to death like him. What matters is the reward of God in the afterlife.
    I'm not going to look up Bonifacio, simply because if you're endorsing him he's as likely to be in cahoots with Zeus as anything else and let's face it, any uprooted tree can be converted into an idol. Here's the pope worshipping one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pope2.png
Views:	1
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	1923275Click image for larger version

Name:	Undoer Of Knots1.png
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1923276

God detests idolatry, making idols, selling idols, being in a room where there are idols, prostrating oneself on the floor in front of idols, the worship or adoration or veneration of idols (He doesn't care what you call it) and heathens too. God detests heathens. Now I hear the acme of ignorance so often which seems to be believed that "back then" (meaning in Jesus day or in the time of the psalmists or perhaps in the days of Deborah or Jonah) there was a different social order. Apparently what's unacceptable now was OK back then. Or something. It's all pretty vague but paramount in all the nonsense is the idea that "modern cosmology" did not exist (it did: that's when it was invented) and that everyone believed in "gods" to explain "natural phenomena" which otherwise had no explanation. This is false. Regardless of how many demons were worshipped—all of whom were co-opted into your catholicism just as Zeus and Aphrodite were drafted in—there were people who denied God, who stated that He did not exist and who sought to live in a universe without God. You tend to overlook this in your posts. If it were not so, why would the Psalmist write:
    Psalm 53:1-3 To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, A Psalm of David.
    1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
    1 Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
    2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see
    1 If there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
    3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy;
    1 there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

If everyone believed in one "god" or another, or several, or worshipped the twelve stars calling them divine, why would anyone write Psalm 53? Indeed, it seems to have been fairly widespread according to verse 3.

The heresy you're promoting attacks Christ by denying Him and substitutes popes, none of whom have ever been resurrected, made up "saints" and outright demonolatry reinforced with lies and idols. You need to check your papist privilege when posting on a Christian forum. Wood idols burn just the same as trees but metal idols revert to their molten state pretty quickly at the right temperature. God knows.
    Leviticus 19:1-4
    1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying.
    4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      I've never seen Australia, have my doubts it exists.

I've heard that there are scientific explorers on the utube who have gone to considerable length to settle the question of whether Australia exists or not. Apparently, the matter has not yet been decided but I will point out that Australia is said to be "down under". God put the countries on top of the Earth, not under the Earth as if they were under a rug. The Earth is laid out like a carpet so that every part can enjoy the rays of the sun as it swirls around the firmament. I don't see how they could get any light if they are under the carpet, so to speak.
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
        The Earth is laid out like a carpet so that every part can enjoy the rays of the sun as it swirls around the firmament. I don't see how they could get any light if they are under the carpet, so to speak.
        Great point, Mr. Moss. The Austrians are enjoying a lot of light this year and it's still Winter. When the weather warms up it should get really nice, time for a baaabie mate? Crispy koala on a stick? Deep fried dingo? Wood-fired wallabee? Gidday mate?
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

I had always heard there were too many rabbits in Australia. Maybe this great big rabbit barbecue has solved that problem.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I once had a obsession with Koalas and Kangurus. This was many many years before I found Jesus and the Bible. They just had this profound and crazy effect on me making me feel happy seeing those cute and soft and fluffy animals. But that exactly was part of what tried to turn me gay.

Now there is this theory that the furry perverts who dress themselves like animals are partly turned into this behaviour by certain animals probably created by satan to turn people into perverts.

I have no doubt in my mind that God is cleaning that place of all these perverted creatures and thus making less people turn gay. As a scientist would say cause and effect means that these fires will prevent people dying from Aids.

Honestly we should start a huge charity donation campaign to donate to the people starting those fires so they can buy bigger equipment to make their work easier setting the place on fire.

And who knows maybe a few witches and demons get burned, too.
            -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
            -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
            -Holocaust Jokes
            -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
            -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
            -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
            -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
            -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
              And who knows maybe a few witches and demons get burned, too.
              Oh, I don't doubt it. Apparently Australia is home to an entire species of savage apes who the Darwinists are fond of trotting out as the "missing link" that "proves" evolution. Apparently, in addition to huffing gasoline and raping their own offspring, these simian creatures of near-human appearance practice a primitive form of magic and devil worship.

Pictured: The beings referred to as "Homo erectus" (not making that up!) by scientists.

Once all of these native beasts, as well as the Irish criminal-descended atheists and sodomites have been burnt and purged away, Australia can be reclaimed for God. Praise His holy name!
              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                Oh, I don't doubt it. Apparently Australia is home to an entire species of savage apes who the Darwinists are fond of trotting out as the "missing link" that "proves" evolution.
                Brother Dennis, please thread carefully here! Evolution is a lie! You cannot cherry pick, you would have to accept all of it! According to evilutionists, pure blood white people descend from Homo sapiens neanderthalensis - and I think we can both agree that is simply impossible!

Also, I would like to point out that you used wrong photo in your post. This is what Australian Aborigines look like:

I hope this was helpful.
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                  Evolution is a lie! This is what Australian Aborigines look like:

I don't understand why Australian men like to dress like Dutch prostitutes. Those short shorts can't be very useful for running through the brush, whether it's on fire or not.
                  God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                    I don't understand why Australian men like to dress like Dutch prostitutes. Those short shorts can't be very useful for running through the brush, whether it's on fire or not.
                    Well, it seems that one of these Australian men decided to swap the shorts for a dress:

And then they are surprised when God punishes them with fires!

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Can’t Pastor Ezekiel simply ask Jesus to stop the fires? I don’t mean to seem naive but wouldn’t this show how loving our Lord is?
                      Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                      “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                      Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                        Can’t Pastor Ezekiel simply ask Jesus to stop the fires?
                        Pastor Zeke is a busy man, Larry. Maybe it's time for some bludger of an Austrian pastor to put down the tinnies and get on his knees for Jesus?
                        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

..wouldn’t this show how loving our Lord is?
                          Unfortunately the "president" is a pentecostalist. There is a repulse field operating where prayer is concerned.

Comment

Can’t Pastor Ezekiel simply ask Jesus to stop the fires? I don’t mean to seem naive but wouldn’t this show how loving our Lord is?
                            Our Lord lovingly set those woods on fire, dear. Ladies of Landover Prayer Warrior Battalion for The Other Side of the World are praying, but not to stop the fires dear, we are praying for God's will to be done. If Jesus wills the entire island to be consumed in a raging firestorm, then we will yet bless His Holy Name!

Glory!
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              Our Lord lovingly set those woods on fire, dear. Ladies of Landover Prayer Warrior Battalion for The Other Side of the World are praying, but not to stop the fires dear, we are praying for God's will to be done. If Jesus wills the entire island to be consumed in a raging firestorm, then we will yet bless His Holy Name!
                              Someone in Australia understands it - look at the image below, it clearly says "Thank you fires " It is clear that the message conveyed is "Thank you [Jesus for the] fires."

My favorite LBC sermons:
                              True Christian™ Love.
                              Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Australians advertised their country as a place where everyone could live a life of sin and never pay the consequences. What is this Paul Hogan saying now?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                                X