X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn Liberals

Hey guys, name's Austin. I'm a transgender man who is also bisexual a liberal, and agnostic something y'all hate. I don't have a favorite Bible verse because I don't read the Bible, oh no. I had enough of it after leaving the Jehovah Witness cult.

Re: Burn Conservatives

Welcome! So tell us, Tell what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
    1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Re: Burn Conservatives

Originally posted by austinexists View Post
      Hey guys, name's Austin. I'm a transgender man who is also bisexual a liberal, and agnostic something y'all hate. I don't have a favorite Bible verse because I don't read the Bible, oh no. I had enough of it after leaving the Jehovah Witness cult.
      Hi sweetie and a cautious to our forum. If you are not interested in the Bible, then why the hell did you sign up on a Christian forum? Be a man and admit it: deep down, you know we're right and you're wrong, and you know your only chance of Salvation is to repent for your transgender bisexual liberalism.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Re: Burn Liberals

Welcome to the forum, autismexists.

Why did you become an agnostic after you left the JW's instead of joining a real church?

I hope you realise that saying you don't believe God exists would be as silly as me saying I don't believe you exist. You can see evidence of God and His character all around in His works of creation just as plainly as I can see evidence of you and your character in the work of your posts (and your juvenile attempt to shock us).

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
        sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Austin, please understand you have NEVER been exposed to the actual Bible.

The Jehovah's Witnesses use a bastardized version of the Bible, one which was modified in many key places by a former Catholic priest who claimed to be in contact with entities channeled by his wife, entities who told him what changes to make the the Bible.

I congratulate you on escaping the Jehovah's Witness cult, but I weep for you, knowing you have been denied the opportunity to quench your spiritual thirst with the holy nectar of the 1611 King James Bible.

I urge you to get a copy and read it from cover-to-cover as soon as possible!
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

You liberals are all bums.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Austin
              Our love for you is great but our disdain for your sin is immense. I am particularly adept in dealing with sexual sins as you have described and I feel confident that you can be used by your Creator once you experience His huge love. I would love to be His vessel and share this love with you. I hope you’re open to the blessings that Christ Jesus is willing to freely bestow.

BrotherLarry
              Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
              “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
              Amen and Amen

Comment

My dear Austine,

It is not you we hate, it is your sin. There are a few programs ran by some very well respected members of the Landover Baptist community that can help you with your burden.

YIC
                TT
                Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Oh dear, it looks like he ran away. What is it about unsaved unwashed heathens that make them want to run away from the love of Jesus and the ones who want to share that love?
                  Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                  1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by austinexists View Post
                    Hey guys, name's Austin. I'm a transgender man who is also bisexual a liberal, and agnostic something y'all hate.
                    Personally, I couldn't care less you like to get shit on your tallywhacker. God, however, hates you (Proverbs 6:16-19) and will have you burn in Hell for all eternity for being exactly what He created you to be.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                      God, however, hates you (Proverbs 6:16-19) and will have you burn in Hell for all eternity for being exactly what He created you to be.
                      Dear Autistic,
                      I think Cranky Old Man has made an important theological point. If it makes you any happier, you can see yourself as an exhibition of God's Awesome Powers and as a warning to others.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Personally, I couldn't care less you like to get shit on your tallywhacker. God, however, hates you (Proverbs 6:16-19) and will have you burn in Hell for all eternity for being exactly what He created you to be.

Dad stop running away. I finally found you you owe me child support money and Christmas presents for the past 40 years

Comment

Originally posted by MustBeOnDrugs View Post
                          Dad stop running away. I finally found you you owe me child support money and Christmas presents for the past 40 years
                          Did you stutter, son? Jesus hates limp-wristed feebs, y'know.

Lev.21:17-23

Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

Comment

This young person seems to have a huge problem with its autocorrect, which is routinely changing its age from 14 to 40. I guess it comes of using a secular operating system?
                            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I’m not the best math student but 40 years of child support? Is this man...what they call a retard?

Romans 12:16 [Be] of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
                              My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Working...
                              X