X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Open Closet

Originally posted by kitkat View Post
    Are you seriously comparing two consenting, loving people in a same sex relationship to rape or incest? Because I have to say that's pretty outrageous.
    What's outrageous is trying to dupe people into thinking you speak for the LORD when instead you speak for your own father, Satan (John 8:44)! If you cannot let the Bible speak for itself, that merely illuminates your weak theological argument. Trying to put some liberal spotlight on Mrs. Christensen only confirms you to be a deceiver and a bully. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

well actually, i think the majority of these people are already out and proud. i'm actually quite curious, what have any of these people ever done to offend you? i understand that they are gay or bisexual, but have they ever actually hurt you in any way? did jesus not love everyone? did he not befriend tax collectors, the poor, prostitutes, the minorities?
      Young man have you ever actually read the Bible? Jesus clearly hates the gaywise.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
      Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
      Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men , leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
      Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind ,

1st Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
      1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind , for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1st Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
      Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
      Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

How could Jesus love a committer of rape (anal)? When I think about what those homersexual rapists might get up to with my youthful eager young clean limbed young Nephew it angrys up the blood something fierce

You make think it is fine for the pernicious, perverted, predatory paedophile's penetrating of pre-teen's posterior, painfully pile-driving, pustulous penile phalluses into puckered posteriors permissible but decent God fearing True Christian(tm) don't

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Are you seriously comparing two consenting, loving people in a same sex relationship to rape or incest? Because I have to say that's pretty outrageous.

Rape
        Deuteronomy 22:25–27 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
        But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
        For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her

Incest
        Leviticus 18:9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover

Homosexuality
        Leviticus 18:22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

I see no difference!
        1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          What's outrageous is trying to dupe people into thinking you speak for the LORD when instead you speak for your own father, Satan (John 8:44)! If you cannot let the Bible speak for itself, that merely illuminates your weak theological argument. Trying to put some liberal spotlight on Mrs. Christensen only confirms you to be a deceiver and a bully. You should be ashamed of yourself.
          Yes I am the bully.
          The bible was written by human beings, not by God. I am not speaking for Satan, I just believe that God loves everyone.
          I am not ashamed of myself. You should all be ashamed. It's words like the ones spoken on this website that cause gay teenagers and adults to become depressed, or consider suicide. God loves everyone, gay people, straight people, women, men, black, white, yes, even atheists. He loves us because we are part of his creation. I am no bully, because bullies only believe in hatred. Like a lot of people on this website seem to.
          peace out

Comment

Yes I am the bully.
            The bible was written by human beings, not by God. I am not speaking for Satan, I just believe that God loves everyone.
            I am not ashamed of myself. You should all be ashamed. It's words like the ones spoken on this website that cause gay teenagers and adults to become depressed, or consider suicide. God loves everyone, gay people, straight people, women, men, black, white, yes, even atheists. He loves us because we are part of his creation. I am no bully, because bullies only believe in hatred. Like a lot of people on this website seem to.
            Stop your whining, dear. It's unbecoming. You call yourself a Christian, you say you believe God loves everyone, and yet you refuse to acknowledge what God Himself says about whom He loves and hates. You're simply tacking a phantom Jesus image onto your own conscience and calling it a religion. Snap out of it, princess. You're nothing special to God until you meet His requirements for unconditional love (John 14:21-23).
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

C-r-e-a-k

Is that the sound of John Travolta peeping out of the closet?

Disgusting.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

well actually, i think the majority of these people are already out and proud.
                Well, you may follow every item of homosexual related news, and lick pictures in the newspaper of these abominations, but True Christians do not do that! Yet we wish to be informed.

I am informing them.

Have you no rainbow flags to wave or curtains to design? Shoo!
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  Stop your whining, dear. It's unbecoming. You call yourself a Christian, you say you believe God loves everyone, and yet you refuse to acknowledge what God Himself says about whom He loves and hates. You're simply tacking a phantom Jesus image onto your own conscience and calling it a religion. Snap out of it, princess. You're nothing special to God until you meet His requirements for unconditional love (John 14:21-23).
                  I give up with this website. Religion is about love and tolerance. The bible was written by human beings, prejudice human beings. If your God has 'requirements' for love, and won't allow me to love the people I want to love then what's the point? If heaven is full of you people then I'm glad I'm going to hell. At least I'll have good company.
                  peace out

Comment

...Religion is about love and tolerance...
                    Yeah, isn't it wonderful?

Comment

Religion is about love and tolerance.
                      Which religion?
                      (None that I've ever heard about).

The bible was written by human beings, prejudice human beings.
                      On that italicized word, you probably wanted to use the past participle?

Anyway, of course the Bible was written by people. However, every Christian will tell you that the Bible was inspired by God. In fact, it is the only source of what we know about God, His nature, His will, and His plans for us.

If your God has 'requirements' for love,
                      No.

and won't allow me to love the people I want to love then what's the point?
                      God wants us to follow His will, not do whatever we want.

If heaven is full of you people then I'm glad I'm going to hell. At least I'll have good company.
                      I hope you like deep fried pork skin, 'cause the whole Hell will be smelling like it!
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

well actually, i think the majority of these people are already out and proud. i'm actually quite curious, what have any of these people ever done to offend you? i understand that they are gay or bisexual, but have they ever actually hurt you in any way? did jesus not love everyone? did he not befriend tax collectors, the poor, prostitutes, the minorities?

They offend God! Therefore they offend me. These people are abominations! Period it is God's word and is not up for debate. Read you bible and clear your frustrated mind.
                        sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

well actually, i think the majority of these people are already out and proud. i'm actually quite curious, what have any of these people ever done to offend you? i understand that they are gay or bisexual, but have they ever actually hurt you in any way?
                          Sorry to burst your bubble, dear friend, but the Mill harm principle is not in the Bible.

did jesus not love everyone? did he not befriend tax collectors, the poor, prostitutes, the minorities?
                          Jesus is God, and God hates all workers of iniquity:

[Psalm 5:4-5 KJV] 4 For thou [art] not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

I give up with this website. Religion is about love and tolerance. The bible was written by human beings, prejudice human beings. If your God has 'requirements' for love, and won't allow me to love the people I want to love then what's the point? If heaven is full of you people then I'm glad I'm going to hell. At least I'll have good company.
                          If you reject the Bible as God's Word, then how do you know what religion is about?
                          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

What I'll never understand is why all theses homofaquals have to flaunt it.

I have always felt a persons choices should be kept private and that to talk about controversial subjects in mixed company is distasteful.

It is bad enough they have to spit in the eyes of Jesus with every sexual eruption but must I have to wipe my chin too?
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

You keep saying "Religion is about love and tolerance". What gives you the almighty authority to say that? The Bible never says it. This is NOT a debate forum. You were told that when you made your first post. We obey the Bible to the letter. You came in here uninvited and got all worked up over nothing, just accept it! You're sinful and you are going to Hell!
                              YIC
                              Mary Thompson.
                              Thinking of Abortion?
                              That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                              Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Australian Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe has finally come out of his glass closet in an interview with Michael Parkinson after years of denial.

Thorpe (left) was obviously drawn to swimming because he would get to see men in Speedos all day.
                                sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Working...
                                X