X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaurs: Satan's Greatest Trick

I don't understand how so many people can buy into the lie of dinosaurs, it's just ridiculous!

The Bible never mentions dinosaurs so they obviously weren't created by GOD.

We're supposed to believe that these "dinosaur bones" are made of rock but how could something with a skeleton made of rock actually survive? How could they be millions of years old if the Earth itself is only about 6,000 years old?

Dinosaur bones are just another one of Satan's tricks - but dinosaurs are so popular. Secular school teaches them that so many of Satan's lies are true!
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: Dinosaurs: Satan's Greatest Trick

Alleged "dinosaur bones" are actually bones of all the sinners that perished in the flood. Since Noah didn't have dinosaurs on his Ark, obviously there weren’t any. Period!

The fact that even a woman can distinguish between shameless Holdmywood’s fabrications - like Jurassic Park movies – and reality tells all about Evilutionists.

YiC

Dan
    Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

You can say that every movie of Spielberg is just an illusion.
      It starts of with his alien movie and there are no aliens in the Bible. But after this movie everyone was talking about aliens. The same with his Jurassic park, dinosaurs don't even have existed before that movie. Im sure Spielberg has a lot of fun touching everything with his jewish hands and make it look real. At least his movie "Schindlers List" is about something that really happend.
      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
      -Holocaust Jokes
      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
        At least his movie "Schindlers List" is about something that really happend.
        Heh, good one!

Anyways, back to the serious discussion on hand. Answer this secular evolutionists: If dinosaurs were around for millions and millions of years before us (and modern human beings have around for tens of thousands of years), then why were dinosaurs only discovered recently? If their bones were here this whole time, wouldn't people in the Renaissance have found them? Middle ages? Roman empire? Cave men?

It's highly convenient that right around the time that Darwin came out with his theory of evolution (and there was absolutely no evidence that any of it was true) that - poof! - hey, look, million-year old dinosaur bones everywhere!

Scientists have already been exposed for creating the Piltdown Man hoax. It will be a matter of time before the Great Dinosaur Hoax is finally accepted by the world.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

The bones they have been finding are those of the Behemoth and Leviathan.

Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
          Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
          He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
          His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
          He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
          Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
          He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
          The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
          Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
          He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
          (Job 40:15-24)

I think these "dinosaur" bones are just behemoths that perished in the Great Flood. There were no ancient dinosaurs, the notion of that is preposterous. Any gigantic lizard-type creature were created by God at the same time He created all other life on earth, as it clearly says in the passage!

Comment

Dear Daisy Mae,
            You are too funny. Obviously you can't be serious. First, does the Bible mention all animals that walk the earth today? Clearly it does not yet they exist so your logic is impaired when you suggest that because dinosaurs are not mentioned in the Bible they never existed. Please look up the definition of logic; I'm sure you don't know what it is. Secondly, the dinosaur bones were not made of rock when they lived; they fossilized over time. Please look up the definition of fossilized. Thirdly, how do you know the earth is only 6,000 years old? Please explain your logic.
            I hope God will help you to be a more learned person in the future before you speak (or type).

Comment

Originally posted by sandyl View Post
              *** insults, half-truths, and general yammering deleted ***
              Is that the way you act in real life? You just barge in and start slinging insults?

Maybe if you read a little more Bible and a little less Balzac you might be a better person.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

P.S. Don't forget to start a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum...we want to get to know you!
              sigpic

Comment

I used a smiley face. Had to look up Balzac.
                Do you go to Mexico for that?

Comment

I used a smiley face. Had to look up Balzac.
                  Do you go to Mexico for that?
                  Your next post better be a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum. Tell us where you go to church, how you came to find Jesus, and what your favorite Bible verse is.

Seriously.

YiC,

Zech
                  sigpic

Comment

Had to look up Balzac.
                    I don't want to seem judgmental, but that one little sentence says a lot about you.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Or what?
                      Do you know the word "messicant" is not in Webster's unabridged dictionary?

Comment

Or what?
                        Friend, are you aware that you have posted nothing with the slightest hint of Biblical Support ©?

We follow the Word of God, not some messicant's inclination of burnt burritos and the smell of spicy under-arm odor.

Job
                        5:12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
                        5:13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.
                        5:14 They meet with darkness in the day time, and grope in the noonday as in the night.
                        sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                        Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                        Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                        Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                        Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                        Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Or what?
                          Your posts will be subject to Moderator approval for the next three days. I suggest you use this time to read as much as possible on the site.

Have fun!

YiC,

Zech
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dan U. Holier View Post
                            Alleged "dinosaur bones" are actually bones of all the sinners that perished in the flood. Since Noah didn't have dinosaurs on his Ark, obviously there weren’t any. Period!

The fact that even a woman can distinguish between shameless Holdmywood’s fabrications - like Jurassic Park movies – and reality tells all about Evilutionists.

YiC

Dan

Guess who disagrees with you.
                            1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                            23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tool of satan View Post

Guess who disagrees with you.
                              Satan always disagrees with us. Are you still claiming the Bible is made up?
                              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X