X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

May this be the year when Jesus takes you to His side in Heaven!

Here's a little something to get you there a bit faster:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

Happy Birthday to you, Brother. I picked up this while shopping for ammo. You can wash down your cake with it.

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I will not waste your valuable time with a present this year.

I assume I can visit to eat steak and cake at dinner time?
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Hi Brother, I know how happy you must be now that you are a year closer to Jesus! Anytime now, anytime!
        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Happy Birthday Nobar.

Here, straight for Answers in Genesis is a wonderful 3 hours of listening pleasure:

From the Triumphal Entry to his post-Resurrection appearances, you will discover aspects you've never studied regarding how Jesus was in control of every detail, including the precise timing of these events proclaimed centuries by Old Testament prophets. This interview-style presentation is 12 sessions packaged on six DVDs in a beautiful library case. An excellent gift! Perfect for personal or group study.

This 6-disc set includes sessions on:

Session 1: Triumphal Timing
          Session 2:The Messiah in Charge of History
          Session 3: A Hole in Our Gospel
          Session 4: Infallible Proofs of the Resurrection
          Session 5: Skeptical Attacks on the Resurrection
          Session 6: Critical Challenges to the Resurrection

Different and deeper than anything you have ever studied on the subject, Risen Without a Doubt delves into questions you haven’t even thought to ask. Join Tim and Eric to relive minute details as they walk you through Jesus Christ’s betrayal, trial, Crucifixion, and Resurrection, dispelling every skeptic’s argument against this universe-altering, miraculous event. Get ready to confidently proclaim, “HE is RISEN!”
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Happy Birthday pal!
            I want to apologize again for backing my truck on to your lawn and hitting that bush. I got you this, so keep an eye on the mail box. It appears to be a green bush like I ran over with my truck. By the way, your bush scratched my truck. So keep an eye out for the bill from the paint shop.
            Attached Files
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Happy Birthday dear Brother in Christ!
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Happy Birthday, dearest elderly Brother! May Jesus extract you soon! Here's my humble addition to your wonderful collection of arts and crafts.

Daniel 2:31
                Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Happy Birthday Brother Nobar. Many happy returns. Maybe next year God will take you from us to sit with Him in Glory.

YIC
                  TT
                  Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes, but my birthday was yesterday.
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                      I don't think so... would Jesus come to all of us at the same time and tell us the wrong date?
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                        Brother Nobar, I sent your gift in plenty of time, it must be those neighborhood ruffians touching your mail again. We've all seen them lurking.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

My mistake. My birthday was yesterday but I didn't log in until a day later.
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Happy belated birthday! And amen brother Ezekiel, forget about Passion of the Christ, this movie is overrated anyways, this one will be way better! And the watermelon... haha, I love water melons.

I like doing my job, working to get money and also working for the Lord for eternal rewards in heaven. I thank God for everything he gives me.

Hope you all are doing the same. And I also hope that everyone thinks about brother Nobar.
                            Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

Comment

Working...
                            X