Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depressed
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depressed - 12-24-2010, 03:24 PM

A new study has proved, once and for all, that Muslims don't really believe in Islam. They are all just depressed. The study reviewed hundreds of suicide bombers (Muslims) and found that an extremely high percentage of the exhibited depression and suicidal tendencies. The report concludes that all suicide bombers are just depressed but they don't want to commit a sin. (Unlike the Holy Bible, The True Word Of God, the koran has explicit and strict prohibitions against suicide.) So instead of manning up and just hanging themselves, they use their pretend faith in Islam as an excuse to kill themselves. They think, "Since I committed suicide in a holy effort, I am a martyr and NOT a sinning heathen who simply committed suicide. Because if I DID simply kill myself I would go to Hell. So I uh....believe in Islam and I am a holy hero. Yeah...that's the ticket! Boom!"

One of the anecdotes in the report is enlightening:

Quote:
Qari Sami did something strange the day he killed himself. The university student from Kabul had long since grown a bushy, Taliban-style beard and favored the baggy tunics and trousers of the terrorists he idolized. He had even talked of waging jihad. But on the day in 2005 that he strapped the bomb to his chest and walked into the crowded Kabul Internet cafe, Sami kept walking — between the rows of tables, beyond the crowd, along the back wall, until he was in the bathroom, with the door closed.

And that is where, alone, he set off his bomb.

The blast killed a customer and a United Nations worker, and injured five more. But the carnage could have been far worse.
Now you, like me, probably just think "Well, he is a towel-head mooslim; they can't do anything right. He just screwed up." But this report finds that this was done not because he was an incompetent camel jockey, but because he just wanted to kill himself without harming others and he used his religion as an excuse to make himself feel good about what he wanted to do anyway.

Since all muslims are suicide bombers, this report proves that all muslims don't really believe in Islam. They just want to kill themselves and have found the one religion that gives them a loophole that lets them do what they want.


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 21,674
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-24-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
A new study has proved, once and for all, that Muslims don't really believe in Islam. They are all just depressed.
That makes sense as it completely explains all those suicides. It also explains why all those women are into black clothing and why all those men never bother to shave.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Marshall's Avatar
Marshall Marshall is offline
Righteous and Patriotic
Highest body count at the VFW
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Highest Body Count True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '14 Real American™ Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Home Schooled Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian Justice of the Peace Eats the Most Pork Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Sons of Liberty Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder

 
Posts: 3,319
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wiseman Compound and Bible Complex
Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-24-2010, 11:30 PM

They need a change of venue. The Middle East is a disgusting cistern filled with the stink of corpses, burning rubber and smoldering hair beneath a STRONG, musky body odor sort of stink that is hard to describe to someone who hasn't been there. It would be like living right next door to a chicken farm all the time only the smell is worse.
The heat makes it worse.
The sand makes it worse.
Life there isn't like life as we know it. Other terrorists living in better climates simply love the pedophilia and homosexual aspect of Islam, the women have no choice otherwise they'd be Christian for sure. No one in their right mind would actually want to be an unintelligent sheep following some arcane faith created by a desert nomad hundreds of years ago. If the Muslims would abandon all that and just follow Jesus they would see the error of their former ways.
I can't guarantee they'd go to heaven since they were hideously blaspheming before they converted. It depends on if they asked Jesus for forgiveness the right way I guess. Ask Him wrong and why would He bother. Who wants to spend eternity with a smelly former Islamist? It really is pretenteous that a Muslim even converts to Christianity anyway. I mean there is no way God wants someone like that hanging out in Heaven forever. Why would they even think He would welcome them after the way they were? Like anointing a pornstar as a Pastor. It's just a bad idea to mess with Gods nerves like that, He is liable to destroy a city or something(Katrina, Singapore< tsunamis< earthquakes<floods<etc).


God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts

 
Posts: 21,233
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-24-2010, 11:34 PM

No bacon, no beer, women dressed in black tents, wives you only see after you've married them, no Jesus, no wonder they are depressed.




Ec:7:16: Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?

Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Marshall's Avatar
Marshall Marshall is offline
Righteous and Patriotic
Highest body count at the VFW
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Highest Body Count True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '14 Real American™ Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Home Schooled Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian Justice of the Peace Eats the Most Pork Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Sons of Liberty Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder

 
Posts: 3,319
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wiseman Compound and Bible Complex
Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Marshall will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-24-2010, 11:38 PM

Plus the only time they spend somewhere allegedly holy is spent blaspheming and hurting Jesus ears with that God awful singing they constantly drone. No wonder Jesus doesn't care if they smile.


God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-25-2010, 12:34 AM

Not to mention the highlight of the entire religion, where they make a big pilgrimage to their very holiest site in order to trample each other to death.


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
BaronOB's Avatar
BaronOB BaronOB is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 207
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Not far from my Church.
BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-25-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
(Unlike the Holy Bible, The True Word Of God, the koran has explicit and strict prohibitions against suicide.) .
I suggest you will read firstly some information about "The True Word Of God, the Koran".

http://www.letusreason.org/islam12.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/quran.htm


Proverbs 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Rev. M. Rodimer's Avatar
Rev. M. Rodimer Rev. M. Rodimer is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 13,992
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Salem, Indiana
Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-25-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Maybe we should sponsor more pilgrimages?


Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-26-2010, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
I suggest you will read firstly some information about "The True Word Of God, the Koran".

http://www.letusreason.org/islam12.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/quran.htm
I read the first link until I got to " As Christians we do not practice the Old Testament but the teachings of the New Testament, by Christ and the apostles. so any arguments to try and castigate Christians for doing the same fail miserably."

After I stopped laughing (The thought of these "Christians" saying that the Ten Commandments" don't count any more since they are only in the OT, is hilarious!) I switched to the second link. I stopped reading after I got to:

""Suicide bomber" is a derogatory term invented in the West to try and describe what in Islam is known as a Fedayeen or Shahid... a martyr. The point of the bomber isn't suicide. It is to kill infidels in battle. This is not just permitted by Muhammad, but encouraged with liberal promises of heavenly reward, including food and sex."

Why is the internet filled with poeple pretending to be religious when they really aren't?


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
BaronOB's Avatar
BaronOB BaronOB is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 207
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Not far from my Church.
BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BaronOB has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-26-2010, 01:28 AM

I do not want to start a big discussion about Islam, nevertheless I dare to say that I do not believe in "peaceful" or "moderate" Muslims because they are enemy of Christians who killed us while the last 1400 years.


Proverbs 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Rebuko the Clown's Avatar
Rebuko the Clown Rebuko the Clown is offline
The Friendliest Clown in Town™
Proud recovering ex-alcoholic, ex-addict, and ex-convict
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Punched the most queers Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Ex-liberal Teabag Patriot Parking Lot Tither Porn Resistant Pro-Life Anti-sodomy Hands Off

 
Posts: 197
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wherever the Lord takes me
Rebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRebuko the Clown has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-26-2010, 01:53 AM

Depressed people WITHOUT God is a very very dangerous combo! Because I know first hand.

Some years back I was in one of those bad depression states and I tried getting out of it by drinking myself to sleep as much as i could but it wouldnt stop the pain. I realized how pathetic my life was. Here I am a 35 year old man never married, have some kids but dont know who they are or where they are, living out of my car and shelters, broke except for the ocassional clown gig, overweight, blazing hemmorhoids that wont go away, having a couple warrents out for my arrest, a car that keeps breaking down, hardly eating, going through smoking withdraws and believe me my LIFE WAS BAD.

I had a job at like noon for some kids party. By the time i left for the house i already drank an entire bottle of generic store brand vodka and i wanted to just end it all. I wanted to make something out of my suicide, so I took a few gas cans and put it in my car. I was thinking of setting myself on fire at the party or something.

Im coming down the street and I see the house and theres like a dozen kids in the yard playing. And i see this big old elm tree with a thick trunk. Then i got this idea. Instead of just setting fire to myself, what if i zoomed down the street at 70 mph and slammed head onto the tree with the gas cans inside. It would cause an explosion and kill everyone there.

You dont know how close I was to actually doing it!!! I started speeding up but when i was almost at the point of no return i slammed on the brakes and twisted the wheel.

THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME WAS KNOWING I WAS GOING TO GO TO HELL FOR KILLING THE KIDS. I knew God would be angry with me and subject me to torture forever. I didnt care about them, because there not my problem, but I know I didnt want to end up in Hell. So my faith in God saved me.

That is my testimoney. Praise the Lord Jesus for keeping me from sinning.




YES! I AM A CLOWN FOR CHRIST! Owner/Operator of Lord's Derisive Laughter Christian Clown Ministry.
Read my inspiring testimonial of how I came to Christ!
Rebuko's Sleepover Castle - Let your kids spend the night at my place for a One-Night Jesus Camp experience!
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
DasDragon's Avatar
DasDragon DasDragon is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
DasDragon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-29-2010, 01:32 PM

you are all going to hell for racism b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 21,674
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-29-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDragon View Post
you are all going to hell for racism b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s
Where in the Holy Bible does it mention racism is not allowed?


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
DasDragon's Avatar
DasDragon DasDragon is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
DasDragon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-29-2010, 02:42 PM

who cares if something is mentioned in the bible, i probs isnt in the bible but does it seem right to hate something with different beliefs.

THE BIBLE IS A BOOK...... A BOOK WRITTEN BY A MAN...... MEN MAKE MISTAKES....... MISTAKES MEAN SOMETHING IS WRONG

untill i see a glowing book fall from heaven and read it i couldnt give a damn about the suppose rules in the bible. all i know is what is the right thing to do. i believe in GOD and he is the devine creator but even if he told me to do something i didnt feel is right id defy it.

I AM REPULSED BY YOUR WAY OF THINKING WOULD YOU KILL TO PROVE A STATEMENT IN THE BIBLE???
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-29-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDragon View Post
who cares if something is mentioned in the bible, i probs isnt in the bible but does it seem right to hate something with different beliefs.

THE BIBLE IS A BOOK...... A BOOK WRITTEN BY A MAN...... MEN MAKE MISTAKES....... MISTAKES MEAN SOMETHING IS WRONG
What, like the mistake in your post? Here, I'll fix it for you:
THE BIBLE IS A BOOK...... A BOOK WRITTEN BY GOD...... GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES
Quote:
all i know is what is the right thing to do.
No you don't.
Quote:
i believe in GOD and he is the devine creator

What evidence do you have for God being the divine creator? It's perfectly logical for us to believe in God, because we have evidence for it (i.e., the Bible). Why would you believe in God if you reject the evidence that he exists?
Quote:
but even if he told me to do something i didnt feel is right id defy it.

I AM REPULSED BY YOUR WAY OF THINKING WOULD YOU KILL TO PROVE A STATEMENT IN THE BIBLE???
You're going to Hell. Yes, obviously we would. Being an idiot who's never read the Bible, I don't suppose you're familiar with the story of Abraham and Isaac?


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
Pastor Isaac Peters's Avatar
Pastor Isaac Peters Pastor Isaac Peters is offline
Senior Pastor
Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
Always Biblically correct
 

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Publisher's Choice True Heterosexual™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager Christian Love Ex-Mary Worshipper Long service medal, 2nd class Senior Pastor Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Hands Off Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 10,648
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-29-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDragon View Post
who cares if something is mentioned in the bible, i probs isnt in the bible but does it seem right to hate something with different beliefs.

THE BIBLE IS A BOOK...... A BOOK WRITTEN BY A MAN...... MEN MAKE MISTAKES....... MISTAKES MEAN SOMETHING IS WRONG

untill i see a glowing book fall from heaven and read it i couldnt give a damn about the suppose rules in the bible. all i know is what is the right thing to do. i believe in GOD and he is the devine creator but even if he told me to do something i didnt feel is right id defy it.

I AM REPULSED BY YOUR WAY OF THINKING WOULD YOU KILL TO PROVE A STATEMENT IN THE BIBLE???
Do you genuinely not see the contradiction in your reasoning, dear friend? You say that the Bible is merely a book written by men (which, by the way, is not true) and therefore is not an infallible guide to morality. Yet you also say that you know (in some way that you never bother to specify) what is the right thing to do. Are we supposed to believe that your own say-so has the Divine seal of approval that you think the Bible lacks?


This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-29-2010, 03:39 PM

You also tell us we are going to Hell. The concept of Hell comes from the Bible. So which is it?


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
DasDragon's Avatar
DasDragon DasDragon is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Dec 2010
DasDragon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-30-2010, 10:40 AM

how do you know the Bible was written by GOD where any of you there when it was created, you all act like your from centuries ago so scratch that. for all of you to complain to me saying the book is by GOD that may be true but does god pop one outa his butt every couple of years for all of you to read S.H.I.T rules that shouldnt apply to this century.

Grow a backbone if GOD told you to kill yourselfs would you, how about your mum, dad, son, daughter or anyother of your family memebers. I read in the papers how a guy slaughtered his family saying in court GOD told me to do it.

What do you see a true christian or mudererous scum.

sure you may go to heaven at the end of the day but you need to stop disagreeing with any other possiblilty of other faiths.

I BELIEVE THAT AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND MAKE SURE YOUR SOUL IS PURE (e.g not killing, raping or any other villinous acts) YOU SHALL BE REWARDED NO MATTER WHAT STUPID RELIGION YOU FOLLOW

AND YES I AM CALLING THIS AND EVERY RELIGION STUPID, ITS JUST A WAY TO SPLIT PEOPLE INTO GROUPS AND CREATE TENSION BETWEEN PEOPLE & STARTING WARS
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 8,727
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-30-2010, 10:53 AM

DasDragon, you were posed three important questions. Please answer them or concede your defeat to us. There is no shame in admitting you are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
What evidence do you have for God being the divine creator? It's perfectly logical for us to believe in God, because we have evidence for it (i.e., the Bible). Why would you believe in God if you reject the evidence that he exists?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
Do you genuinely not see the contradiction in your reasoning, dear friend? You say that the Bible is merely a book written by men (which, by the way, is not true) and therefore is not an infallible guide to morality. Yet you also say that you know (in some way that you never bother to specify) what is the right thing to do. Are we supposed to believe that your own say-so has the Divine seal of approval that you think the Bible lacks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
You also tell us we are going to Hell. The concept of Hell comes from the Bible. So which is it?



Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof: Muslims Believe In Islam Only Because They Are Depress - 12-30-2010, 11:27 AM

It would also be nice of him to tell us if he knows the story of Abraham and Isaac, which teaches some very important lessons about the nature of God. I'll start a topic about it soon.


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved