The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-25-2010, 04:06 AM
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 8,733
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Lightbulb 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

We know the Earth is flat because the Bible tells us so. But for those of you skeptical, close-minded types that flat out refuse to accept the overwhelming Biblical evidence, I have designed some experiments you can do at home that will show you, before your very eyes, that the world is indeed flat, and not spherical as some crazy scientists proclaim. It's amazing how many people blindly believe in a spherical Earth, without ever having seen it for themselves! I intend to change that.


1) Jump!

Now, scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.


2) Blow!
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.


3) Get High!
Ok, this one you really can't do at home, but you can do it out in the world. Stand on the ground and look around you. What's the farthest you can see? Maybe it's a building, tree, or mountain. Now, find some place very close to it where you can get a much higher vantage point. (This also works if you're on a jet and about to take off.) Notice how in the higher place you can see much farther? You can see more of the world the higher you get. This shows the world is flat because the higher you go, the easier it is to see over obstacles. At the same time, it shows the world cannot be spherical. Because if the world was curved, the far distance would forever remain out of view because of the Earth's curvature. It would eternally be over the horizon.

If the Earth was a sphere, it would not matter how high you went, you would still see the same thing. Since this is not the case, the Earth is flat.


These experiments are all confirmed by creation scientists as being 100% accurate. If you're skeptical of the flat Earth, why don't you do these experiments so you can see truth with your own eyes.

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne
__________________

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-25-2010, 05:28 AM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Thank you Brother,

I am always looking for got science experiments for my boys homeschooling.
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Posts: 2,620
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Brother Jim,

You have just shown with such simple method why secular science is so wrong with their "theories" and why God is so right in his Truth!

I can vouch for the accuracy, especially of #2. I live in Australia and have for many years and I have yet to fall off!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow
__________________




There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2010, 06:35 AM
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Posts: 22,400
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

The Earth has always seemed flat to me. Except for the Mountain parts.
__________________
May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Felicity's Avatar
Felicity Felicity is offline
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 4,825
Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

@Rev. Jim Osborne I tried all 3 experiments and they all work! True Christian™ science is so much fun!
__________________
I Jesus!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-25-2010, 07:13 AM
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Associate Pastor of Theology
God's Secret Weapon
Faint Not If You Are Rebuked By Him.
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Posts: 13,449
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow View Post
Brother Jim,

You have just shown with such simple method why secular science is so wrong with their "theories" and why God is so right in his Truth!

I can vouch for the accuracy, especially of #2. I live in Australia and have for many years and I have yet to fall off!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow
Which would totally be true if the round earth theory were true.

You would be upside down. It would also be something like 4 p.m. over there meaning you knew the future.

We all know that's not true, right? Right? You don't really know who is going to win tomorrow, do you?
__________________
Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

Contact me for private counseling. levijoneslbc@gmail.com



Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-25-2010, 07:34 AM
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Posts: 2,620
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Which would totally be true if the round earth theory were true.

You would be upside down. It would also be something like 4 p.m. over there meaning you knew the future.

We all know that's not true, right? Right? You don't really know who is going to win tomorrow, do you?

No Brother it certainly is not any time tomorrow here let alone 4pm, because it is my today!-> Pm me as to the results. ;-D

And Gosh, we certainly don't go around walking nor dancing on ceilings like that negroe man Lionel Richie sings about.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow
__________________




There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Ambiance Ambiance is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 9
Ambiance is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

I did the experiments and they are all true.

The world is indeed flat!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-25-2010, 08:39 AM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,937
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Water is another problem for round-earthers; If the world were round, even if there were gravity, it would all just flow to the bottom.
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Dirk Dirk is offline
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the sky
Posts: 1,427
Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
We know the Earth is flat because the Bible tells us so. But for those of you skeptical, close-minded types that flat out refuse to accept the overwhelming Biblical evidence, I have designed some experiments you can do at home that will show you, before your very eyes, that the world is indeed flat, and not spherical as some crazy scientists proclaim.


1) Jump!

Now, scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.


2) Blow!
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.


3) Get High!
Ok, this one you really can't do at home, but you can do it out in the world. Stand on the ground and look around you. What's the farthest you can see? Maybe it's a building, tree, or mountain. Now, find some place very close to it where you can get a much higher vantage point. (This also works if you're on a jet and about to take off.) Notice how in the higher place you can see much farther? You can see more of the world the higher you get. This shows the world is flat because the higher you go, the easier it is to see over obstacles. At the same time, it shows the world cannot be spherical. Because if the world was curved, the far distance would forever remain out of view because of the Earth's curvature. It would eternally be over the horizon.

If the Earth was a sphere, it would not matter how high you went, you would still see the same thing. Since this is not the case, the Earth is flat.


These experiments are all confirmed by creation scientists as being 100% accurate. If you're skeptical of the flat Earth, why don't you do these experiments so you can see truth with your own eyes.

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne
Let's see science tackle these arguments!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-25-2010, 08:23 PM
WinnerNotSinner's Avatar
WinnerNotSinner WinnerNotSinner is offline
Friendliest Fellow in all of Freehold
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Heaven Bound 1st Year Bible College Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ 2nd Year Bible College Friend of Jesus Punched the most queers True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Bronze Tither 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant True Republican 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing, Freehold, Iowa.
Posts: 948
WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.WinnerNotSinner is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

I just tried experiment #1 by jumping as high as I could, and I didn't move an inch!

Isaiah 11:11-12
12And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.


^ I didn't know Spheres had corners! Silly scientists, maybe they should re-learn their shapes.
__________________
A woman came up to me the other day, 20/1/2012 and said:
"But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-25-2010, 09:23 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
2) Blow!
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.
I actually tried this, Brother, but the speck of paper stuck on the bottom. I am a little confused now, could it be that it is because of "electrostatic force," which is something atheists babble about when something does anything that can't be explained by gravity, or is it Satan messing things up again?
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Dirk Dirk is offline
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the sky
Posts: 1,427
Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™Dirk is a True Christian™
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

After performing all 3 tests it's safe to say that Rev. Jim Osborne is right.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Ofc. Don W. Richards's Avatar
Ofc. Don W. Richards Ofc. Don W. Richards is offline
True Christian™ Officer of THE Law
 

True Christian Provider™ award Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tin Tither The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Ribfest '09 Teabag Patriot Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Eats the Most Pork True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Freehold Iowa, God's Favorite City!
Posts: 490
Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Ofc. Don W. Richards is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
I actually tried this, Brother, but the speck of paper stuck on the bottom. I am a little confused now, could it be that it is because of "electrostatic force," which is something atheists babble about when something does anything that can't be explained by gravity, or is it Satan messing things up again?

I had similar results with the paper. The Bible doesn't mention anything about static electricity, so I think it's safe to assume the devil is trying to confuse you.

We True Christians aren't confused so easily by paper sticking to balloons, yet it is so easy for scientists to be confused by their telescopes and carbon dating. It really shows you how dumb they are.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM
trog's Avatar
trog trog is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: in righteousness
Posts: 11
trog is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Water is another problem for round-earthers; If the world were round, even if there were gravity, it would all just flow to the bottom.
This very basic and scientific fact is what finally convinced me that there is no god but My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! I feel so fortunate that my eyes were opened before the atheist hordes descended on my fellow students, forcing them into the abominable "round Earth" theory.

Of course, the tip off is their use of of the word "theory". Gee, waffle on the answer much, science-ists?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Phebe Carlyle's Avatar
Phebe Carlyle Phebe Carlyle is offline
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: At all times between Genesis and Revelation
Posts: 2,620
Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post

I had similar results with the paper. The Bible doesn't mention anything about static electricity, so I think it's safe to assume the devil is trying to confuse you.



Oh gosh I do have to direct you to scripture on this one, Brother.

Arc of The Covenant. The Book of Exodus and also Leviticus, Numbers and 1 Kings, just to name a few. God invented electricity after all so, he was sure going to talk about it!


Quote:
We True Christians aren't confused so easily by paper sticking to balloons, yet it is so easy for scientists to be confused by their telescopes and carbon dating. It really shows you how dumb they are.
Amen Brother!! Satan is always testing us, but with the Lord ALWAYS in mind, we don't fall for such chicanery! I live in Australia (supposedly "down under") and I am yet to fall off the Earth!!

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow
__________________




There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-28-2010, 10:40 AM
biza the godmocker's Avatar
biza the godmocker biza the godmocker is offline
Unsaved trash, Godmocking foreigner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 78
biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
2) Blow!
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.


Rev. Jim Osborne

No no no! The object which now is a ballon has to have a GREATER amount of mass. A ballon can't possibly suck things to it that are much smaller.
That would be same with mountains, stuff doesn't get sucked to them because they are smaller. The mountains are also not big enough for this.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-28-2010, 10:47 AM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Y.O.B View Post
No no no! The object which now is a ballon has to have a GREATER amount of mass. A ballon can't possibly suck things to it that are much smaller.
That would be same with mountains, stuff doesn't get sucked to them because they are smaller. The mountains are also not big enough for this.
What are you talking about? The silly theory of gravity, debunked here, teaches that objects attract each other, and heavier objects pull stronger than lighter objects. The balloon test proves that gravity therefore is a lie, as well as that the earth can't possibly be a globe.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-28-2010, 10:58 AM
biza the godmocker's Avatar
biza the godmocker biza the godmocker is offline
Unsaved trash, Godmocking foreigner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 78
biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biza the godmocker is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
What are you talking about? The silly theory of gravity, debunked here, teaches that objects attract each other, and heavier objects pull stronger than lighter objects. The balloon test proves that gravity therefore is a lie, as well as that the earth can't possibly be a globe.
As i said the object with gravity that pulls everything too it has be much much MUCH bigger to even gain the power of gravity.

The moon for example is alot smaller and therefore has a lesser gravity pull which actually is not great at all even though it's pretty big.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-28-2010, 11:07 AM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Y.O.B View Post
As i said the object with gravity that pulls everything too it has be much much MUCH bigger to even gain the power of gravity.

The moon for example is alot smaller and therefore has a lesser gravity pull which actually is not great at all even though it's pretty big.
Typical gravitationist cop-out. Just make the objects that display gravity so big that you cannot possibly ever measure it.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
biblical truth, creation science, flat earth, heliocentric: theory in crises, home experiments, intelligent falling, intelligent pulling, moon landing hoax, science is confusing me, true science™

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved