X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Planet Neptune Gay?

So let me get this straight, you say that Neptune a non-sentient "planet" is homosexual and that NASA "named" all the "planets" after "pagan" "god" Poseidon.

But wasn't the "planets" after Greek and roman gods before Christianity was brought to light/made, plus they weren't pagans either pagans were and still are a different religion but yes they may be idolaters but that's was the belief at the time.

And anything can look like testicular even a bald mans scrunched up head can.

Homosexuals only use bright and vibration colours because homosexuality is associated with colours of a rainbow because of stereotyping.

Comment

Originally posted by keseos View Post
      So let me get this straight, you say that Neptune a non-sentient "planet" is homosexual and that NASA "named" all the "planets" after "pagan" "god" Poseidon.

But wasn't the "planets" after Greek and roman gods before Christianity was brought to light/made, plus they weren't pagans either pagans were and still are a different religion but yes they may be idolaters but that's was the belief at the time.
      While Neptune is named after a Greek deity, the Greeks themselves were unaware of the existence of this planet - that is because you need a telescope to see it.

And anything can look like testicular even a bald mans scrunched up head can.
      Eww! You have a naughty brain, dear!

Homosexuals only use bright and vibration colours because homosexuality is associated with colours of a rainbow because of stereotyping.
      Whom are homosexuals stereotyping with a rainbow, dear?

Also, may I remind you that homosexuals stole the rainbow flag from the Incas. Whose royals were incestuous, but not homosexuals!
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

It's terrible what they've done. Just last week I found some lovely fabric, and have in fact been checking out background shades with my assistants and we're quite excited about some of the prints, anyway I suddenly thought “But what about ‘the gays’” due to their having hijacked certain patterns for their own purposes. So disappointed, we decided against what we would have certainly chosen otherwise.

Much like the heroin addict, these freaks need to recruit new members so that their choice seems more normal. And like the heroins the homosexuals need to ensure future supplies. The rainbow was chosen for that reason. Of course we know that a baby can be born addicted to heroin and God assures us that malady will be cured through prayer. But no baby is born desirous of coupling with any other baby or with anything at all, despite what the Pride movement tells us. "Born that way" is necessarily a lie and to associate something so universally attractive as a rainbow with a lie is reprehensible.
        The same theme finds expression in astrology. Red, blue, turquoise, orange, yellow zooming across the sky like vivid sequins or overinflated beachballs. Is it an accident that these hues are the ones most appealing to the human eye? No. They were chosen deliberately. And when something is deliberate there's a reason behind it. Astrologers need to feather their future nests just as much as heroin addicts and have invented their zingy planets for the same reason. Did they invent taupe planets? Any light black orbs proposed? No. Beige? No. Beaver? Umber? No. Homosexuals often consult horoscopes, even defining themselves as Ophiuchian and becoming anxious during retrograde motions but nothing is more retrograde than the lifestyle they've chosen, leading back to the pagan orgies so reviled by God who has promised very specific outcomes for such behaviours.

Christians, set free from debauchery, have no need for made up planets. God warned us against worshipping actual planets so true Christians do not need the falsehoods of "science" which not only contradict The Bible but remove disincentives when heathen activities are suggested. The consequences, including rum, sodomy and Ophiuchus are all around. What more evidence could be needed?

II Kings 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

. .Homosexuals are very fond of incense.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	josssticksHI.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1922221

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
          It's terrible what they've done. Just last week I found some lovely fabric, and have in fact been checking out background shades with my assistants and we're quite excited about some of the prints, anyway I suddenly thought “But what about ‘the gays’” due to their having hijacked certain patterns for their own purposes. So disappointed, we decided against what we would have certainly chosen otherwise.

Much like the heroin addict, these freaks need to recruit new members so that their choice seems more normal. And like the heroins the homosexuals need to ensure future supplies. The rainbow was chosen for that reason. Of course we know that a baby can be born addicted to heroin and God assures us that malady will be cured through prayer. But no baby is born desirous of coupling with any other baby or with anything at all, despite what the Pride movement tells us. "Born that way" is necessarily a lie and to associate something so universally attractive as a rainbow with a lie is reprehensible.
          The same theme finds expression in astrology. Red, blue, turquoise, orange, yellow zooming across the sky like vivid sequins or overinflated beachballs. Is it an accident that these hues are the ones most appealing to the human eye? No. They were chosen deliberately. And when something is deliberate there's a reason behind it. Astrologers need to feather their future nests just as much as heroin addicts and have invented their zingy planets for the same reason. Did they invent taupe planets? Any light black orbs proposed? No. Beige? No. Beaver? Umber? No. Homosexuals often consult horoscopes, even defining themselves as Ophiuchian and becoming anxious during retrograde motions but nothing is more retrograde than the lifestyle they've chosen, leading back to the pagan orgies so reviled by God who has promised very specific outcomes for such behaviours.

Christians, set free from debauchery, have no need for made up planets. God warned us against worshipping actual planets so true Christians do not need the falsehoods of "science" which not only contradict The Bible but remove disincentives when heathen activities are suggested. The consequences, including rum, sodomy and Ophiuchus are all around. What more evidence could be needed?

II Kings 23:5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

. .Homosexuals are very fond of incense.
          [ATTACH]27096[/ATTACH]
          Yes a child can be addicted to heroin but only from the mother can that happen. A persons sexual preference and/or fetishes may change a little from when they are born but they stay quite close to what they were born like and as such god created them like that not to test not to defie but to show the infinite possibilities that he created for us we have a bible to guide us yes but not to reenact but to learn from to expand ourselves as such he is ever expanding to pass our shallow shells to open our wings and explore but yes some may not wish to or find comfort there. But homosexuals only choose a symbol to come under as the one you all are under. But they do not recruit like you they do not oppress others opinions like you all they do is accept each other for who they are and not for what others label them

Comment

... as such god created them like that
            Yes, yes,... so why would God create something that was imperfect?

not to test not to defie but to show the infinite possibilities
            Then why didn't God simply tell us in the Bible? Why did He have to create them?
            ]we have a bible to guide us
            Yes, that's right. The Bible that says homosexuals should be stoned because God hates them.

Case closed.

PS, are you Catholic?
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
              (abridged due to the graphics are available on page 1 if anyone needs to check)

HERE IS AN EXCERPT FROM THE 2ND PIC.
              [ATTACH]27098[/ATTACH]

Name:	gayman.png
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1922224

Name:	intersex.png
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	1922225

Name:	transflagPNG.png
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1922226

Name:	transgender.png
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1922227

No, you haven't eaten the wrong sort of mushrooms for breakfast, this is what goes on in the minds of "pride" movement aficionados.
              In descending order, firstly in the quote box as an excerpt of the same size, the pride flags are as follows:

GAYMAN

INTERSEX

TRANSFLAG

TRANSGENDER

So apart from going dizzy arranging all that, what did I notice? Simply that the patterns involved were rather similar in all cases (and there are numerous other "pride" flags, all hideous except for the original rainbow they hijacked but they've put the wrong number of stripes, obviously it's designed to mock God) as I think is self evident. Co-incidence? I'll leave that decision to the reader.

But just look at it! No wonder they're so ashamed.

This is what an over-compensated inferiority complex looks like.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes a child can be addicted to heroin but only from the mother can that happen. A persons sexual preference and/or fetishes may change a little from when they are born but they stay quite close to what they were born like and as such god created them like that not to test not to defie but to show the infinite possibilities that he created for us we have a bible to guide us yes but not to reenact but to learn from to expand ourselves as such he is ever expanding to pass our shallow shells to open our wings and explore but yes some may not wish to or find comfort there. But homosexuals only choose a symbol to come under as the one you all are under. But they do not recruit like you they do not oppress others opinions like you all they do is accept each other for who they are and not for what others label them
                Please, use these: ........,,,,,,,.......
                Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

I love how you use the instruments of science to proove your point.
                  -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
                  -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
                  -Holocaust Jokes
                  -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
                  -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
                  -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
                  -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
                  -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                    I love how you use the instruments of science to proove your point.
                    Brother Titus,

Thank you for your observation. Let us also remember that the instruments of science should be restricted to those endorsed by Jesus in the Bible. For instance, eyewitness testimony about "planets" is the one and only thing that counts. It came recently to my attention that this gay planet, the Neptune, was never actually seen by Godly men (or even women). Instead, the existence of this sodomite star was apparently "calculated"?

No-one has thus ever seen this star, yet it acknowledges its homosexual nature. If people only relied on the Bible, things would not get this confusing. In fact, counting, i.e., arithmetically observing the stars is ridiculous.

Genesis 15:5
                    And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

This proves that it is impossible to observe stars with mathematics and the whole theory of this gay planet being beyond the Firmament (Genesis 1:6) collapses. Praise Jesus!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                      If people only relied on the Bible, things would not get this confusing. In fact, counting, i.e., arithmetically observing the stars is ridiculous.

Genesis 15:5
                      And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

This proves that it is impossible to observe stars with mathematics and the whole theory of this gay planet being beyond the Firmament (Genesis 1:6) collapses. Praise Jesus!
                      Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Does this mean that my being bad at mathematics is God's way of protecting me from sin?
                      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Brother Professor Elmer, You're a genius! Your original research compels me to want to emulate you.

So I tried some research of my own. Neptune's rings. One of them is called Adams Ring!! Named after Adam whom God so lovingly created! And all those filthy sodomite astronomers can think of is the first man's anus.

Another ring is called Lassell's Ring. Now as those of us who monitor the nefarious activities of the gaywise, Robert Lassell is the author of titles such as Men Seeking Men, Two Hearts Desire: Gay Couples on Their Love, Eros in Boystown: Contemporary Gay Poems About Sex, The Name of Love: Classic Gay Love Poems. And he named one of Neptune's circles (I find it hard to use that R word) after his own posterior region.The evidence is there. Neptune is the sodomists planet. Maybe we could put all the gaywise in one of those old nuclear warheads and send them all off together.
                        sigpic

Comment

Winter cruises are very popular and what happens on them is best left to the imagination. Blasphemy increases very much during so-called "line crossing" festivities. In the still we see King Neptune (arrowed, blue) portrayed dramatically with associated demonic personæ and rituals, all clearly homoerotic. "But," you may be thinking, "That doesn't look like a cruise ship!" These two youtube clips show both. It struck me that the theme persisted even in a down-market vessel explicitly "adults only" which is certainly not a cruise any Christian should ever consider. Before booking, make sure this pagan ceremony is NOT included and that Biblical standards will be maintained which includes NOT glorifying the false science of astrology in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oda6Xuf3H8 TURN SOUND DOWN FOR THIS ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt9du1IG1l0 NOTE: STRANGE NON-MINGLING FOR AN "ADULTS ONLY" ENVIRONMENT

Comment

Isn't Uranus the planet that is at a queer 90 degree angle compared to the other planets? Seems like the prime position to invite Neptune into its "orbit".

Comment

Just leave them lying around together and see what happens..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X