X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mars

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Adam, this is getting tedious. Why don't you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior and then we can iron out the little details you seem so confused about?
    What does that mean?
    Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Ski View Post
      Revelation 21:1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Ssience doubts the "big crunch" but science is sold short. NEXT all of our world would fade to a dot in space, turn in side out and FOOOOM!!! a new Earth

You see I think that "the earth" means ALL the worlds, in 3D, the sun, the stars, all the life it hosts and that when the big crunch sucks us back in, black turns to white and a NEW heaven and a NEW earth spews forth, the next antimatter universe. Like the previous antimatter universe small fragments of which have carried over into our "matter" universe. And then trillions of years hence - a new matter universe, followed by a big crunch and a new antimatter big bang and so on. The oscillating universe. What we learn in out causal lives carries over too, per favour God as you might have it but I see this through a lens of mud. Yes it is so, but how is it so? I still think you have the answers buried somewhere. How did those ancients know truths we as yet merely glimpse?
      Right. You assert God doesn't exist.

By what means then did these bronze age tribesmen glean all this nonsense you speak of?

Oh, wait, they got it from God; who quite clearly contradicts your garbage with the rest of the Bible you ignore because it isn't prone to your silly twisting.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

What does that mean?
        It means all your science fiction fantasies are distracting you from what's important, which is the fate of your soul.

Jesus Christ knows you're in danger of drowning, and he's throwing you a life preserver, desperately screaming for you to take hold of it! Can you imagine how troubling it is for Him to see that you would rather talk about Battlestar Galactica than allow Him to rescue you?
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
            Right. You assert God doesn't exist.
            I don't think that as such. LINK
            Khrushchev chose Yuri Gagarin to be the first man in space because he was such an articulate young atheist. Asked at his first press conference what he had seen in space, Cosmonaut Gagarin grinned, and said: "Nyet boga!" No God.
            I've not been up there to see. Have you?

R
            By what means then did these bronze age tribesmen glean all this nonsense you speak of?
            Same way they made bronze.

EXAMPLE 2

WITH SOME LINKS YOU MIGHT CARE TO GLANCE OVER

R
            Oh, wait, they got it from God; who quite clearly contradicts your garbage with the rest of the Bible you ignore because it isn't prone to your silly twisting.
            I would like to know what you think, Red - I can read your book (and have read bits of it), can read science (and had to read some of it at work) and like you think "where did those bronze age men get their facts?"

Some of those facts are right but yes, most of them are "odd"

Since you read their book I thought I'd ask you AND you've all been a big help so far. Thanks
            Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Khrushchev chose Yuri Gagarin to be the first man in space because he was such an articulate young atheist. Asked at his first press conference what he had seen in space, Cosmonaut Gagarin grinned, and said: "Nyet boga!" No God.
              So some borscht-eating idiot managed to get himself into low Earth orbit without getting his ship stuck in the firmament. What does that prove?

Supposing that God doesn't exist since you can't see Him is about as smart as saying electricity doesn't exist because you can't see it.
              WARNING:
              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

R
                Same way they made bronze.
                So they got rocks, heated them up and out came knowledge?

Wouldn’t it simply be easier to believe in God?
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                  So they got rocks, heated them up and out came knowledge?

Wouldn’t it simply be easier to believe in God?
                  Not when you face iron.

Comment

Are you suggesting God is made from metal? Scripture would be an advantage (I can help here) but not all entities in The Bible are divine.

Song of Solomon 2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

I have these trees, pick the fruits and fry as a yummy sauce, not so good raw without preparation I must say, nevertheless they're not brass or iron or copper.

Or bismuth, or iridium. I like iridium. Have you seen iridium jewellery? Really well suited to rubies. God is not a ruby. It's up to you to prove otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                      I like iridium. Have you seen iridium jewellery? Really well suited to rubies.
                      You mean, combined with platinum? Because in its pure form, I don't think you can make anything else than ridiculously priced plain wedding bands, it's just too hard for jewelers to work with.
                      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                      True Christians are Perfect!
                      True Christian™ Love.
                      Salvation™ made Easy!
                      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                      God HATES Rational Thinking!
                      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I think they get a piece and grind away at it with diamond-tipped things. Perhaps some sort of robot could do it? Maybe it has an additive, though. There's a nice sort of sheen, similar to nickel but like most such items, the cost is ridiculous compared to the cost of the material used to make it. What I've seen has probably been specially made. Bracelets, earrings and necklaces are well into the 5 figures though and I won't be ordering any.

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                        ridiculously priced … just too hard
                        Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 10-06-2021, 10:50 AM. Reason: add quote

Comment

Working...
                        X